Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Welcome to GUBU.ie

If you're of the view that there is a need for an old school, simple style, classic BB, with more focus on debate and discussion than bells and whistles, then gubu.ie is for you. See here for some site specific information, admin announcements, forum requests, feedback etc.
Forum rules
No racism or hate speech. Attack the post not the poster. Don't be a dick.
Apelles

Re: Welcome to GUBU.ie

Post by Apelles »

isha wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:57 pm I don't know if there is a specific forum but we have
poems viewtopic.php?f=4&t=949
paintings viewtopic.php?f=15&t=625
archaeology viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27
and I'm sure the rest can fill you in on the other similar stuff.
You could always set up something Architectural yourself - a thread.
Maybe there should be a culture forum where such threads can be gathered.
OK thanks, I'll get my bearings first, I didn't think I'd be able to just jump in and start a new thread that quickly. Is there any restrictions for newbies here regarding what they can and can't do without having a certain amount of posts under their belt?
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Apelles wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:07 pm OK thanks, I'll get my bearings first, I didn't think I'd be able to just jump in and start a new thread that quickly. Is there any restrictions for newbies here regarding what they can and can't do without having a certain amount of posts under their belt?
I don't know of any restrictions. Sure try and see.

Jump in and try.
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

Apelles wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:44 pm I'm hoping there's going to be an Art/Architecture forum ...
At the very least, I can fill you in on the logic of installing front doors with massive great holes in them. :mrgreen:
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

Apelles wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:07 pm OK thanks, I'll get my bearings first, I didn't think I'd be able to just jump in and start a new thread that quickly. Is there any restrictions for newbies here regarding what they can and can't do without having a certain amount of posts under their belt?
Welcome. No restrictions here. Knock yourself out.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Do you own any imaginary mansions?

Post by 6234567 »

Hey yo.
Hello to everyone.