Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

isha

If you're of the view that there is a need for an old school, simple style, classic BB, with more focus on debate and discussion than bells and whistles, then gubu.ie is for you. See here for some site specific information, admin announcements, forum requests, feedback etc.
Forum rules
No racism or hate speech. Attack the post not the poster. Don't be a dick.
Apelles

isha

Post by Apelles »

Dont want to appear like a creepy stalker type but It's a month today since Isha last posted on Gubu.

It's not quite the same without her daily matriarchal musings.

Anyone know what the story is?
quodec

Re: isha

Post by quodec »

Yeah, noticed her missing as well. In fact, things have been VERY quiet around here for several weeks. Are we on a terminal slide or what? Hope not!
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

I do believe she said she would be away for a bit. Yes I keep popping in to see if she is back....
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Yep, she is missed and hope all is well with her
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

She was on Instagram two weeks ago anyway 😊 on holidays.

I think this place is quiet anyway at the moment - I've been popping in often but not seeing anything I want to engage with. Busy December for people maybe. Fatigue perhaps? Israel and Palestine, illegal immigration, Ukraine, political turmoil in the US and UK, Covid... all worthy topics but heavy and exhausting at this point for many.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but didn’t she mention a holiday?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Bit flustered to see my name. Thanks all. Had a great holiday, blue skies in December. New Year resolution is to limit social media and concentrate on other things. Just staying on X as the gender stuff needs contrarian voices to break the spell and I can't abandon that task. Will probably/ hopefully see ya on Insta, Fugue, as I have some art stuff in mind. I think I've expressed my opinion enough on forums for the moment. It's been good and I wish you all the very best xxx
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Leg End Reject
Verified Username

Post by Leg End Reject »

Sorry to see you won't be posting Isha, I hope you eventually find your way back here.
mrmercedes

Post by mrmercedes »

That's a shame.
You can checkout any time but never leave.