Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Video Games

If you're of the view that there is a need for an old school, simple style, classic BB, with more focus on debate and discussion than bells and whistles, then gubu.ie is for you. See here for some site specific information, admin announcements, forum requests, feedback etc.
Forum rules
No racism or hate speech. Attack the post not the poster. Don't be a dick.
Randle McMurphy

Video Games

Post by Randle McMurphy »

Hi - what a breath of fresh air, I'm hopeful this can replace the void left by the old place (RIP). Can you consider adding a Video Games category, with forums for General Gaming, Arcade & Retro, and maybe Sony & Microsoft forums? From the old place, those are the big four from the Gaming category that really hold their own, & it'd be great to see more & more users come over to use them.
Andrew76
Verified Username

Re: Video Games

Post by Andrew76 »

+1

This would be a great addition.
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

We had a gaming forum requested already, we created it, and it lay empty for a week! Feel free to start any gaming threads in Technology forum and if we get some traction we'll move them into a forum. Also +1 here to show interest. Thanks.
PogMoThoin

Post by PogMoThoin »

+1
Randle McMurphy

Post by Randle McMurphy »

Guburnor wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:11 pm We had a gaming forum requested already, we created it, and it lay empty for a week! Feel free to start any gaming threads in Technology forum and if we get some traction we'll move them into a forum. Also +1 here to show interest. Thanks.
Cheers for that. Though I'd say a week ago many of us hadn't heard of Gubu, and many users of the old site were probably still clinging onto hope of some improvements. Will have a look at the Tech forum now, thanks again
RTrew

-

Post by RTrew »

I think more presidents need to say "Okay LETS PAARRRTTY"

And yes you posted a related video on the old forum, I remember it. I don't think it was this one however.