Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

How to post a photo or image?

If you're of the view that there is a need for an old school, simple style, classic BB, with more focus on debate and discussion than bells and whistles, then gubu.ie is for you. See here for some site specific information, admin announcements, forum requests, feedback etc.
Forum rules
No racism or hate speech. Attack the post not the poster. Don't be a dick.
quodec

How to post a photo or image?

Post by quodec »

Forgive my ignorance but just can't seem to post an image. Would appreciate a brief run through. Thanks in advance.
Guburnor
Site Admin

Re: How to post a photo or image?

Post by Guburnor »

quodec wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:57 pm Forgive my ignorance but just can't seem to post an image. Would appreciate a brief run through. Thanks in advance.
Hi make sure you're in Full Editor & Preview rather than click reply.

Then either:

Click image icon above the text box and post the url of the image within the bb code or

Click Attachments tab below the text box and upload image file.

Does this help?
RTrew

Post by RTrew »

On the old forum I used to post, or attach images to my messages through the photobucket option as slow and teediest as it was, but how do I do it now.

Thanks for the help in advance.

mat
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

RTrew wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:12 am On the old forum I used to post, or attach images to my messages through the photobucket option as slow and teediest as it was, but how do I do it now.

Thanks for the help in advance.

mat
Much the same, upload the image to photobucket and copy the url. Click the image icon above the post editor box and you'll get the img tags - place the photobucket url between the tags. Does that help?