Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Saving position on thread

If you're of the view that there is a need for an old school, simple style, classic BB, with more focus on debate and discussion than bells and whistles, then gubu.ie is for you. See here for some site specific information, admin announcements, forum requests, feedback etc.
Forum rules
No racism or hate speech. Attack the post not the poster. Don't be a dick.
Frank

Saving position on thread

Post by Frank »

I’m having awful trouble lately that no matter what thread I press on I’ll go to the last post rather than the first unread. Even if it’s a post I’ve never seen before it happens. Am I missing something or do I need to log out between visits or is it just something with the software that can’t be helped?
Scotty

Re: Saving position on thread

Post by Scotty »

I don't anything has changed. If you click the thread title you will be brought to the latest post but if you click the little icon immediately left of the thread title you will be brought to the last UNREAD post.
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

Same for me as described by Scotty - no change in behaviour recently.

Are you using a desktop/laptop or a mobile device?
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

Hi this as Scotty and Celtic say and nothing has changed, certainly not knowingly! Icon on left is one to use for latest unread post.
Frank

Post by Frank »

It's really odd but it works ok now and I haven't done anything different. Cheers though, not sure what I was doing wrong.