Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

So Novak gets a medical exemption to play in Oz

All sports threads. We will distribute the threads into dedicated forums eg Soccer | Rugby | GAA etc as threads are posted.
isha
Verified Username

Re: So Novak gets a medical exemption to play in Oz

Post by isha »

schmittel wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:13 pm Great to see the unvaccinated are disproportionately represented in this years Wimbledon champions. Oh, and Russians too.

☺️ Yes, it's been good.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Good old Novak, sticking to his principles.

I think history will treat him well when it comes to looking back at this sorry episode
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

TBH I thought Novax would get an exception as it would be the wish of the sponsors, and was kind of surprised he didn't for that reason.

Then I discovered the US Open has a new sponsor and it all made sense!

September 9 will be Moderna night, meaning the company will display digital advertisements through the stadium in Queens, NY during the men’s second semifinals match. It will also encourage spectators to visit Moderna’s website to learn more about mRNA science.
https://www.mmm-online.com/home/channel ... awareness/
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

schmittel wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:01 pm TBH I thought Novax would get an exception as it would be the wish of the sponsors, and was kind of surprised he didn't for that reason.

Then I discovered the US Open has a new sponsor and it all made sense!

It’s an anti science freak and thank God for the sport it’s banned.

https://www.mmm-online.com/home/channel ... awareness/
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Awww. It's very moving to see how emotional Novak Djokovic was today when he won the Australian Open, a year on from being sent away from Australia for daring to not want to be injected with a trial product. Congratulations Novak 🥳🥳🥳🥳 we will never forget you

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

If you buy that it’s genuine I’ve a bridge here to sell you covered in gold and unicorn shite.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:55 pm If you buy that it’s genuine I’ve a bridge here to sell you covered in gold and unicorn shite.
What is not genuine? His reaction?

Good old Novax, I was delighted to see him win.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

schmittel wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:00 pm What is not genuine? His reaction?

Good old Novax, I was delighted to see him win.
😁I'm thrilled. Not only did he win at tennis but on behalf of all us refuseniks he stood up against the global biosecurity authoritarian dictatorship. Nice going, Novak.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Couldn't care less if he won or not but he certainly has come out strongly against the war and it's a damn shame that more big names in sport, the arts etc. in Russia, and the world, in general haven't the guts to raise their heads above the parapet and speak out against the invasion. Anyone with influence inside Russia who don't speak out are gutless cowards and will only have themselves to blame if things get out of hand. It's really staggering that the population in Russia still don't seem to realise that they are only minutes away from annihilation if there's a mistake or deliberate act of madness by either side. The Kremlin isn't the only place where there are hawks with itchy fingers.
'no more blah blah blah'
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

yep, WD Novak :D

proper role model for any young prospective sportspersons.
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:27 pm yep, WD Novak :D

proper role model for any young prospective sportspersons.
Whatever you’re smoking it must be illegal.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:14 pm 😁I'm thrilled. Not only did he win at tennis but on behalf of all us refuseniks he stood up against the global biosecurity authoritarian dictatorship. Nice going, Novak.
Christ you are fcking delusional

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:10 pm Whatever you’re smoking it must be illegal.

99.98% survival rate

"Pandemic! - What Pandemic?" "Did you see ambulances flying everywhere/people falling down in the streets!? - No! you didn't, because it didn't happen!" Emory Andrew Tate - sometime before he got arrested

#one person someone knows has tragically died, and all logic and discernment goes out the window. "I must make it my mission to be pro-vax"

#may not be the case, but from reading some of your posts hither and thither @PlaneSpeeking, I thought you was a live and let live proper liberal, freedom of choice type individual

As far as smoking goes; I'd rather smoke teabags than ingest any of that pre-prepared shoight that was foisted upon us :D
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 pm Christ you are fcking delusional
dgo1Re7MpmG27_aCF0fAlHR-k1XEzk44Xu0BF_mNsrY.jpg
dgo1Re7MpmG27_aCF0fAlHR-k1XEzk44Xu0BF_mNsrY.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:55 pm If you buy that it’s genuine I’ve a bridge here to sell you covered in gold and unicorn shite.
Why is it not genuine? He claimed a record-extending 10th Australian Open title while tying Nadal for the Open Era record of 22 men's singles major titles and reclaimed the world No. 1 ranking from Carlos Alcaraz. Of course that is emotional becoming the joint greatest player of all time. Go away out of it!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

knownunknown wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:43 am Why is it not genuine? He claimed a record-extending 10th Australian Open title while tying Nadal for the Open Era record of 22 men's singles major titles and reclaimed the world No. 1 ranking from Carlos Alcaraz. Of course that is emotional becoming the joint greatest player of all time. Go away out of it!
I know the record. He’s a vile scumbag with zero genuine feelings. And I’ll go away out of fck all.

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Absolute legend!

The meltdown from the covidians is epic.

Slavering reptile Bill Gates wasn't happy as he watched the warrior win ...

The irony that guy with his man boobs lecturing Novak on health ...
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:35 pm I know the record. He’s a vile scumbag with zero genuine feelings. And I’ll go away out of fck all.
What ??

Vile scumbag ? what are you basing that on ??
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:46 am What ??

Vile scumbag ? what are you basing that on ??
Where do you start seriously!!

The arrogance, the cheating on its side with the hired help, the anti science lunacy, the mysterious drinks on court - I look forward to its being had up like Lance Armstrong 2.0… I’d go on but it makes me vomit.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 pm Where do you start seriously!!

The arrogance, the cheating on its side with the hired help, the anti science lunacy, the mysterious drinks on court - I look forward to its being had up like Lance Armstrong 2.0… I’d go on but it makes me vomit.
It seems that the tabloids agree with your stories. I just don't keep up.

To be honest it doesn't affect my admiration of him for having stood up to the injections mandates, mandates that to my mind are repulsive and frightening. That public resilience alone in the face of huge global condemnation is enough to secure my appreciation.

A famous rich man cheating? How incredibly shocking. Not. 🙄
Definitely not nice. Personally I don't approve of cheating in marriage. But it is by all accounts quite common and tis likely, statistically speaking, that a fair number of people that one is really fond of in real life are actively cheating on their partners. Nasty for sure but it doesn't make a friend or acquaintance become an "it". Just listening this minute to my favourite musician, Van Morrison, another known for putting it about in the inappropriate places - doesn't make me love his musical vibes one bit less. Weird maybe. But true. Bring me the spotless human and I will call everyone who is not spotless "it" afterwards.

Toilet breaks and arrogance - have you watched tennis at the top levels? Going back to the heady days of my first crush, John Mc Enroe, (who competed for my lovelorn adoration with the Man from Atlantis),
now there was a man known for strategically disruptive tactics. One can disapprove but it doesn't make him an "it". These are people competing at heights of athletic excellence and pressure that makes mortals like us almost a different puny species.

Funny drinks - they have drug tests you know.

Weird health practices - guilty as charged. I walk barefoot as often as possible to get the earthing, go to the sea first when feeling depressed, hug trees, watch clouds, harvest nettles, and I love any ancient site with mysterious resonances. So am I shocked at a fellow weirdo? Eh, no 😏

The vaccine. Science. You can read elsewhere my determined musings on such. 😂 Suffice it here to say that he had covid early on, thus got natural immunity, and didn't want the trial shots. I'm here unvaccinated and trusting my natural immunity also, having had covid a year ago. Guess what. Natural immunity used to be an accepted part of science.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

^^ 100% agree.

@Planespeaking Novak was actually following science, not "The Science" which was just religious dogma.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

You 100% agree with walking barefoot and steeping nettles?....then welcome to the coven, Bishop 😁
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

A 24th Grand Slam is a real shot in the arm for the 37 year old legend that is Novax.
e690c20912e72a2423f2a1a616b2907b.jpeg
e690c20912e72a2423f2a1a616b2907b.jpeg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 4077 times
It would be fitting to see him get his 25th in Melbourne.
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

schmittel wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:10 am A 24th Grand Slam is a real shot in the arm for the 37 year old legend that is Novax.

e690c20912e72a2423f2a1a616b2907b.jpeg

It would be fitting to see him get his 25th in Melbourne.
May he crush his enemies.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Risteard wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:16 am May he crush his enemies.
Wwll he's Serbian, so they'll probably be raped, burned alive and put in mass graves - so be careful what you wish for.