Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Horse Racing

All sports threads. We will distribute the threads into dedicated forums eg Soccer | Rugby | GAA etc as threads are posted.
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Re: Horse Racing

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

one more

try redeeme usselffe ere ...... :lol:

3,0'c Southwell - Standard

Johnny G's High Order heads betting at ~ 4/9 (not checkn prices on bookie page this time heheh :D :D :D :D / nope; going on 'betting page' on racing site, solely :oops: :oops: :lol: )

anyhoo, High Order does look the one to beat on form.... think is ye #likely winner, but looks more e a 4/6 poke to me......

Reasons to oppose this #likely one, ats..... there are green shoots in that regardde,,,,, is a three yr olde in a field of seven - where four of the protagonists are 4yo and olderre.... Another reason is: a common one on ere :lol: :lol: :D :- 'breeding' ; yep, ye sire of 3yo colt, High Order' , is Frankel; and for some reason, his -Frankel- progenies are vulnerable at trips north of 10fs..... methinkkes :lol: :lol: High Order came third lto on turf in race over 10fs..... as mentionedde; was on turf, and the two in front of him that day do bothhe hold lofty entries..... High Order tried to make most, but despite that, he was still staying on (albeit at the one pace) at the end.... that's no real guarantee he''ll be suited by extra 2fs on ye AW tho..... Flipside to that 'breeding' thingge/angle is: Dubawi is Dam's Sire, and thatte one do produce stout stayers,,, :cry:

.... thinkke is ~4/6 shotte alright, but would want massive value if layingge this one... me'd want offerre no more'n 4/9 to be opposing this one..... yep, worriedde this one could win as he likes... Still, don't look bombproof tho - 'young' MJ aka Charlie Johnston also has one in it too; and almost impossible to rule any of his out when racing at north of mid-distance trips.... So, Sir Geoff Hurst ~ 14/1, despite two lacklustre runs <and his large price> mightte improve on thirdde outingge, and his sire, Sea The Stars, can get them to win over longish trippes.... yep, that be a green shoot an' all if me was laying jolly.... Sir Geoff Hurst has yet to lead in either of his first two races, but would have a good chance of doing so, as is ye wont of a lot of his...leadingge from front..... considering makeup of this race..... mebbe another green shoot angle there: 'might be hard to peg back a Johnston horse' if getting his/its own way up frontte.....

Nope, no layee here, but think can make case for another, so will chance ye secondde fav here....

EMACULATE SOLDIER ~ 9/4.... came 2nd lto on second start when unfancied that day at Southwell,,,, tried to make most.... race were ran in fastish time.... ones what come first and thirdde aint exactly frankedde form since - both have had a run since that March 5th outingge....

it's possible Renoir ~ 50/1, mightte lead, but far from guaranteed.... this wouldde give pick summat to aim at..... think Emaculate Soldier could be a 2/1 shot, so if 9/4 or bigger, then a smidge o' value :roll: :D :D :D

Verdikt: EMACULATE SOLDIER €5 WIN .... if 9/4 or bigger :|

gl

:)
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
Enoch Von Clausewitz

5,15 Southwell

open race where one or two can be given solidde/reasonable place claims, but none with out and out winning claims, it would seem..

some of the shorter priced ones have it to prove o'er tracke and trippe....

Body Parts ~ 11/2, would be of interest going on his third lastte run; which were a win at Wolves over seven furlongges,,,,, flopped next twice at today's venue, with both them races over a mile - not beaten far tho, and both those races were over a furlong shorter than today's race - so a longer trip is ye 'excuse' .... Still, don't inspire confidence..... mebbe a yoyo or two saver p'haps...

anyhoo, yo pickke::---

mebbe it's just us, but me reckon TWENTY BOB ~ 8/1 NAP, is way overpriced here.... I think his secondde lastte run <of 6 in total> reads well here..... that fifth at Wolves over seven furlongges gives him strongge place claims here...... was only his second go over that trip, so could be improvementte to come..... think is mebbe a 5 or 6 to one shotte; well hardly 'massively' overpricedde :roll: ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: tryna be upbeatte todayye :P

.... a mile on the turf at Yarmouth lto was probably a bit too stifffe..... Twenty Bob also has previous form on Wolverhampton Tapeta surface, over the 6f trip...... was stayingge on in themme two races..... has never ran at Southwell, so will count thatte as 'green shoot'

three races enoughhe for one day :D

Verdikt: TWENTY BOB €5 EW NAP 8/1

thatte all

gl

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
Enoch Von Clausewitz

no recommendation for this race on accountte o' ye above sentence:
three races enoughhe for one day :D
:D :D :D , BUTTE, me do think that at least one of ye fhree whatte bottom :lol: :lol: :lol: ye bettinke in 2,45 Cl6 Apprentice race at Ayr can go welll:

Thaki ~ 15/2 , Kitbag ~ 10/1 , Global Humor ~ 8/1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#enuffeenuffe :lol: :lol: :oops:

Enoch Von Clausewitz

:( no good today :oops: :oops:

thought Em Jay Kay was gonna gette uppe in lastte there in 7,0'c Wolves ta git some coin back, only for horse me thought hadde no chance to swoop late on on t'outside and ye @Diamond Dreamer wins going away at ye line.... thought Josie give pickke good ride tho, but justte foundde one too good on day :lol: :cry:

#crappish :oops: :cry:

ah well,,,,

and still Rachel Casey doing the mickey mouse interview jobbe/s at Eurosport - and reet good she is at them an' all :) :) :) .... how the boy Radzi is frontingge when a Div1 broadde is coolin' her heels is beyondde us....... :? :? :?

thatte alle

Enoch Von Clausewitz

tomorrow, Wednesday, May 1st

Ascot - good to sft - soft in places

going on ground conditions and form, there be only two i canne gi'e solidde winningge claims here... looks tough race.... ~ 7/2 ye fieldde...

will go with a €2 reverse f'cast on the two joint ~ 7/2 favs: Purosangue & Adaay In Devon

do me for 2moro

thatte alle

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

no joyee at alle at alle.....

keep goingge.... think i've gotte one with ye #Nap claims for todayye, Wednesday :D

(today) Wednesday, 1st May

Kempton - Standard to slow

9,0'c

Some are stepping uppe in trippe; eg ~ 15/8 fav Bur Dubai...... And also Alan King has an interestingge one in Rakki ~ 7/2 - who's havingge 1st hcap run on fourth start.... is strongly bred stayingge type on both sides - being by Sea The Stars and out a Mark Of Esteem mare.... nonetheless, has a layoffe to contendde with, and is beingge uppedde in trip by a half mile..... too short this one with too many questionne markkes for me.... p'haps if he were ~5s, then mebbe a cupla yoyos as secondde pick on A. King horse but 7/2 don't whette us puntin' appetite.... plus, he a geldingge, so unlikely a Group horse in makingge......

Path To Dubai ~ 5/1 come secondde at Southwell lto over ~1f shorterre trip,,, likely won't be good enough and possibly this trippe too far anyway....

CLOCKWATCHER ~ 13/2 WIN NAP.... One of CJ's..... flopped lto on turf at Newbury, but that were a better quality race and one ran on turffe... it's his penultimate run whatte interests us here: came 2nd to a Godolphin horse over CD <albeitte in grade lower than this, but, regardless, the one what beat him is likely decent enough....> back in February, when Los Toldos come from off the pace....

...... Clockwatcher racedde prominent then from a poor enough (was a maiden so, on ye 'flipside' , veesa v 'poor' draw, there is thatte :lol: :lol: ) drawwe in box nine, and just foundde one too good..... wasn't beaten by much that day, but did put 2 1/4 lengths between hisselffe and ye thirdde.,,,, race was ran in good time then as well..... also, the one that finished fourth: Johnny G's Monterosa, won on her next startte.... So 'green shoot/s' :D

...... has a better draw here in box two (of seven) , sports f/t cheekpieces to aide cause; and, unlike a few of the other 'stepping up in trip/ 1st time handicapping' types, Clockwatcher has no stayingge trip worries here,,,,, does have to put that Newbury run behindde him, but have drawnne line thru that run, me.....

....... Clockwatcher is likely leader here i'd imagine..... many of the others could be heldde up to gette trippe.... mebbe steal a march on em....

looks aboutte a 4/1 shotte to me......

Le verdikt: CLOCKWATCHER 13/2 €5 WIN NAP

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

awareness raisingge time :lol: :lol: :lol:

fair play to ye limey, The Angry Bootneck, doing his bit from across ye pondde :D

damn rightte; saying what most ornery:- (ie, non legacy media , bought and soldde 'slebbrities' , WEF , NGO , WHO, D4 denizen types, and sundry buckwheattes :evil: :evil: :evil: ) - folk have been sayingge for years :roll: :roll: :roll:

#MakeIrelandSafeAgain !!

and this lad, Simon, has his fingerre on pulse an' alle :) :) :cry: :cry:

uno moro badass Brit:

........and not forgetting the pro-lockdownne SKUM :evil: :evil:

#AintNOforgettin' :( :evil: :cry:

choone time

thatte alle

Enoch Von Clausewitz

more 'awareness raising'

Val Martin kmows the score..... never seen him this pi$$ed before...... we're all sickenedde at what's going on.... :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

Val Martin

fair play Val; well said :) #RighteousRant ! :D :D

Hermann's sickenedde too...........

#GovtHasDeclaredWarOnTheIrishPeople

Songbird/s know ye score an' alle :lol:

choone time

back on topicce; tryna make a case for one at Chelmsford tomorrow: - Thursday...... have us firstte draftte writ/typed oot :D wait'n'see if price is rightte :)

thatte all 4nigh

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Ascot - Soft (Good to Soft in places)

ISLE OF LISMORE ~ 17/2 , WIN. Will do us here... not massive price atc, as race lookes wide open, and on the driffte.... weather forecastte says rain, so good enough pour moi - as think soft ground'll be an 'elp here,,,,

has ran twice over CD and only managedde a ninth and a fourth in those races - ran in July and May of lastte year.... both of those were on good/good to soft in places sorta goingge; so pretty much 'good' ground, imo, and am 'excusing' those runs.... don't really know why, as horse has a few 5F victories on 'good' going, but excusingge them i am..... concentrating on ye positives.... :lol: :D :lol:

can't see anythingge else/at all really with out and outte claims arter givingge them all the once over - not even le pick...

normally runs close to pace, but last time out and also o'er ye minimumme, at Newmarket, when sent off at a big price, this one clockedde a decent third, and in a pretty good time..... grantedde, that were on proper 'good' ground, and it's likely gonna be softer todayye....

..... thinking is that this one will most likely runne close to pace todayye.....

..... has only ever won on groundde describedde as 'Good' (mainly) , and twice on 'Heavy' / 'Soft to Heavy'; with no wins on ornery 'soft' goingge... Still, that 'Heavy' ground win (at Windsor o'er ye minimum - albeitte way back in June '22) was clockedde in a v respectable time: ~1m . 0.1secs; so actually less than a minute (for the 'dead five' <furlongges> ) really - takingge the extra ~21yds at sunny Windsor, into consideration....

............... yep, not much form on purely soft goingge, but has only ran on it twice; both those races were over 6fs, and ran waye back in October & Nov 2020..... Will leave them off as: 1: those races were a long time ago, andde, 2: 6f aint really his bagge, mefinkkes :lol: .... Won a 2yo Maiden at Redcar in June '20 over 6fs, but thatte were 'make alle' jobbe.... barring that Redcar win, Isle Of Lismore has only tackledde 6fs twice:- once on Lingers AW trackke, and once at Windsor (on good to firm goingge) ....... So >>>> 'Soft' goingge o'er ye minimum is 'green shoot' here, for me :D :D

is in decentte enough current form, and I mekk thisse Robert Cowell inmate at aboutte a 15/2 poke, going 'win only' ; for e/w purposes, no real clue... win bet will do us here....

nowtte solidde to go on insofar as trainer / jockey / jockey bookings, etc, are concernedde, so narys the 'green shoote/s' in thatte regardde....

fair price in open looking race = good enuffe 4usse :)

verdikt: ISLE OF LISMORE €4 WIN 17/2

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

go againne :D :D

Thursday, 2nd May

Chelmsford - Standard

two of interestte here: the fav and the pick; the rest are either unracedde, and tis hardde to make cases for eitherre Zelma or Leon Trotsky - who've bothhe hadde at least one runne apiece....

Johnny G's Lautrec is paper 4/7 jolly..... is by Kingman, and won on his first and sole start at Newcastle last November.... that were race ran over a mile then.... mile and a quarter is distance to cover here...... my 'breeding' angle/s :P :P tells us that Kingman's are vulnerable at mid-distance trippes :P :oops: :P Anyhow, he don't seem to have much to beat, and does have proper stayingge stallion in Galileo as Dam's Sire.....

...... yeppe, Lautrec shure look most likely one here..... not for me, but if someone can make case, then 4/7 mightte even represent some value.... far too shortte for ornery joe soap...

go with PANTHERA ~ 8/1, here...... was beaten about 6lghts on lto and first startte.... not great tbf, but didn't have besta passages comingge up to the last furlongge..... would need to improve regardless..... but improvement is what's expectedde on secondde start :)

..... not absentte ye squeak..... if PANTHERA is 8/1 or thereboutte, then me'll likely go €4 win and €2 e/w here..... in a race where CJ and Crisford both have a newcomer outte, i'd no wanna be gettin' any shorter than 5s on ye pickke.... only eight go to post, but if any non's, then me might still go e/w on pick..... win only if 11/2 or shorter, regardless, on @Panthera.... 5s is as shortte as me'd want to tekk on David Menuisier inmat,,,,,,,,,,

.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,((((((((( ~10:50 in ye PM , Tuesday, 30, Apreel...... will save draffte, and see whatte way land lies 2moro -Wed- eve, afore me mekk final decisionne :) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no more inspo

thatte alle

gl

# SaveDraffte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, 19:08, 1st May = 'now' time :P :P

prices:: fav, Lautrec 2/7 , pick 6/1

Verdikt: PANTHERA 6/1 €3 Win

lil shorterrer than me hopedde.... still notte that skimpy ats, but fekk all value

thatte allle

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Friday, 3rd May

Newcastle - Standard

Zapphire not w/o a squeak here - goingge on last run.... not for me.... was unlucky lto over course and distance -when well supported- when coming third; but that 'bad' luck happened early doors.... plenty of time for Ms Camacho's 4yo filly to recover in ye eight horse race.... that were Cl5 race - thiisse a Cl4, so up in grade.... giving swerve but no rulingge outte....

seems most the fieldde are hold-up merchants......

Outrun The Storm made all, when unsupported, at big price when making all lto in Cl4 over CD ~2wks ago.... notte to gone on Fahey horse, as surely summat will take him on.... anyhow, on flip side, he beat off 13 otherre challengers that day and clockedde a fast winning time an' all... another one i widna be layingge :lol: :lol:

Dawn Of Liberation is drawn two boxes to left of Fahey horse and shouldde <<hopefully :D :D >> keep Outrun The Storm honrestte...

hopefully the last two mentioneddde will cut ye otherres proverbial throats, and sette it uppe for summat else.... may not pan out thatte way tho...

..... apart from Dawn Of Liberation and Outrun The Storm, I aint seeing to many out and out frontrunners in thiis lineuppe...

...... anyhow, assuming a lot of pace on, i'll opt for one what can sit just off pace in mid-div,,,,,

Will go with ABRUZZO MIA here.... has good draw in box nine of ten... is two time CD winner - albeit Class 5s.... I expect he'll not be far off the leaders here, as is his wont on a going day.... came 2nd in CD Cl4 two runs back, so can operate in this grade.... slow time that race was ran in all the same,,,,, hhhmmmm??? flopped lto from poor draw when held up from box one; but will ignore that as was held up....

.... Clifford was atop that day, and Connor Beasley -who's won on him before- gets mountte here....

the two 'pacey' ones mentioneddde:- Outrun The Storm & Dawn Of Liberation are drawn in boxes 6 and 4.... pick is drawn in box nine..... the ones drawn in boxes 7 & 8: Zapphire and Another Investment both look like they'll be held up...

am hoping ABRUZZO MIA will sit just behindde those two.... wouldde have every chance of grabbingge at least a place should race be ran the way i want it to :mrgreen:

13:14hrs 02/05/24.... SAVE DRAFT & revisitte laterer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was 16s in paper; nowhere near them oddes :cry: :cry: might've been recommendation ~€4 win + €3 e/w at them oddes, but no :cry: :lol: :lol: :oops:

verdikto: ABRUZZO MIA €2 Win 8/1

thatte alle

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Friday, 3rd May

Cheltenham ----- Good - good to soft in places

"Hunter Chase" dayyye :lol: :lol: :D

two with claims at prices.... too lazy for writeuppe :P :)

go with book what's going four places a fifth here..... tekkin BF SB odds.......

CHELTENHAM DE VAIGE 20/1 €2 EW & DREAMING DIAMOND €1 EW 66/1

race takes better part of nine mins to runne,,,,, with a bitta luck me might get ~eight mins entertainment anyroadde..... :D

those two look okay enough to me for smallish stakes,,,,,,

Cheltenham De Vaige come thirdde in this last year...... / Dreaming Diamond is only seven, sports f/t cheekpieces, and can be givenne ye outside squeak goingge on her first and 2nd PtP runs... all of three years ago....

do me anyhow,

thatte alle

Enoch Von Clausewitz

'obbo' time

note to self: "mekkin too many <unintentional :lol: :lol: > 'syntax errors' in posttes recentte...... "

humbugge

#mustdobetterre :oops:

hhmm, thatte alle

happy wkendde - for those whatte workke....... :mrgreen: :D :D

Enoch Von Clausewitz

tomorrow, Saturday, 4th May

Goodwood - Heavy-soft in places

NOVUS WIN

Gary Moore's 4yo filly has to carry topweight here....... seems to excel on soft ground.... goes well at the course with two wins from three runs there; with one win over CD and t'otherre o'er a furlongge shorter - both on soft going.... came 2nd on good to soft on her 'losing' course run = 'green shoote/s' course & groundde-wise... is bred by Dandy Man and these tendde to go v v well on heavy going.... Novus aint never ran on heavy going, so will tekk that as bonus....

All those course wins/runs were merely Class 3s , but Novus has won a grade one, with it beingge a soft groundde 10f win at Newmarket in October.....

her lto run saw her come 7th of nine at Newmarket on April 17th.... not concernedde aboutte that as she weren't fanciedde that day, race was ran on 'Good' going and it were afterrre a significant (~6mths) absence....

also sports f/t cheekpieces.... that's also '+' in my book.... has Montjeu as Dam's sire = another tick/+...... thinkke 3/1 and above is fair price here...

..... like to thinkke she'll go offe at ~9/4, or summat like that :lol: :D

do me

verdikt: NOVUS 7/2 €5 WIN

GL

Enoch Von Clausewitz

:(

picks no good today .....

Abruzzo Mia looked to have a squeak about two out, but couldn't finde muche/wasn't good enough on day anyway :oops: :cry: , in 7,55 there...

Chelty pick faded tamely, but not much expected from that one.... other pick in that 4m race were a non.

ah well, 2moro another da\ye :) :)

thatte alle,

Enoch Von Clausewitz

crossbar job with Novus :( good price she were too - finishedde 11/2 :cry: :cry:

anyhoo,

Monday, 6th May

Beverley - Soft-good to soft in places

INANNA ~ 16/1 EW.... hopefulle pick... havingge 2nd run for current trainer: Brian Toomey.... didn't set world alight on lto run at Southwell over 7fs.. is a winner over 7f; that were way back in May '22 on good groundde at Haydock.... has mainly been racing on AW in last yr....

...... far as 7f turf races go, this one aint hardly ever racedde over 7fs or a mile, even, on groundde describbedde as 'Soft'.... most the races she's ran on turf - one's ranne o'er 1m / 7f trips, have been on mainly good groundde, and in Cl4s or better.....

...... extendedde 7fs on soft may possibly suit, butte no guarantee..... her 2nd last run (with previous owner/trainer) at Southwell. when stayingge on over six would give her a chance here....

..... am thinkingge that she'll run close to pace and that Beverley's extendedde 7fs will suit ye Acclamation filly..... have a notion she'll no dislike ye soft ground.... if it stays that way :roll: :D :P :P

thinkke a lotte of ye fieldde would prefer a mile overrre thisse 7f. 96yds. trip..... some mightte prefer shorter...... a lot of ye fieldde methinkkes can go well on soft/heavy over a mile, or even on 'Good' ground at that partikla trippe; but not a helluva lotte screamingge out to be backed over seven furlongges here, albeit an extendedde trippe <~96yds extra> mefinkkes, on close to soft going..... going on her last runne, @Gentle Ellen might hitte ye frontte at some stage - only 4tae gette nabbedde late :lol: :lol: that's ye hope.... mebbe back her with a view towarddes laying potential profits on in-run lay here.....

........ hopingge have hadde ruledde most fieldde oot for thisse........one way or t'otherre; ground, trip / combo of bothhe, mainlee :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

WILLOW BABY ~12/1 Win...... don't look soundde stayer at this trip..... was runninge on over a furlongge+ shorterre lto at Donny on very soft going, and was staying on well at the endde, finishingge thirdde.... ground not as bad here tho, plus as mentiondde, ye trippe is also a worry.... do as second picjke

paper prices above; look fairish :)

...........didde us #draftte earleeahh :lol: :lol: ...........

wait 'nd c whatte les books have 'em uppe atte laterer :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Innana price decentte; Willow Baby less so.......

verdikt: INANNA 20/1 €3 WIN + €2 EW , WILLOW BABY 9/1 €1 WIN

Enoch Von Clausewitz

tomorrow; Tue, 7th May

Southwell - Good

4.42 . a tricky ~2m. 4f. Cl5 Novices' Handicappe Chase

wide openne race this - ye openerre.... for reasons various and sundry, ye penne landedde on #two <had tae rule two more oot :lol: :lol: - pharre too many! esp when mainly guessingkke; so'll hope Over Milk Woodl ~20s & Highway One O Four ~10s dinna fare too well - in this one at leastte :lol: :lol: >

plenty can be given swerve; be it inexperience over ye distance, concernnes o'er trippe/ground, whatevs - and notte forgettingge ye larger obstacles....

anyhow, me picks:

LORD DENNING 10/1 EW

HAPPY DU MESNIL 4/1 WIN

#13:19 06/05...

Save Draftte 'nd come back latereer :0

gl me with us picks/predikktes :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14:05

#fekkit, think i'll do Over Milk Wood ~ 20/1 as well here andde mekk it three pickes :lol: :oops:

laterer :)

----------------------------------------------------------

fekkitte, le verdikt..... too lazy/p'd offe for ye writeuppe :cry:

Verdikt: LORD DENNING 16/1 €2.50 EW , HAPPY DU MESNIL 15/2 €3 WIN , OVER MILK WOOD 18/1 €2.50 EW

no joy with Inanna todayye. Toomey filly filledde ye secondde spotte in 3,40 Beverley..... was hopefully confident when at frontte comingge up to hill....... hope soon dissipatedde arter thatte :lol: :cry: place better than nowtte tho....

thatte alle,

Enoch Von Clausewitz

^^^^^

lorra price changes/drops early doors, on most ones me's mentionedde.... :D :P :P justte checkedde ye oddes pages on racing site, and it seems BF SB are nearly goingge best/top price on all me pickes

thatte alle,

Enoch Von Clausewitz

tomorrow, Thu, 9th May

Chester - Good

Cl2 5f handicappe.

thinkke me can rule quite a few oot here :D

some might prefer softer ground; others might prefer further or be betterre on ye AW.... others have poor lookingge draws....

.....others i cannae rule out :lol: :lol:

anyhow, usse penne landedde on two

SPOOF ~ 20/1 EW.... 9yo and out of form in his lastte two races.... generally versatile as regards ground and riding style.... is drawn in stall nine, and is previous CD winner from holdde uppe ride..... gets on well with jock: Alec Voikhansky(3) has ridden this one four times fromme outte the horse's fifteen runs with current trainer Kevin Frost - jockey has gotten a win, two seconds and a third place finish from themme rides, so green shoot there ..... seems to have it all to do, atc, beingge outta formme an' alle, butte case can be made for mekkin this one a ~11s shotte, win only; and 12-14/1 for each way.... more hopefulness there :D :D :D

COPPER KNGHT ~ 10/1 EW........ outte of form, but is a multiple CD winner, and has decentte drawwe in box four.... has light weight on back and shouldde have great chance if able to get to front early from box four drawwe.... think 10s aboutte rightte for both winne and e/w for this Tim Easterby inmate...

Roman Dragon ~9/2 , has won over 6fs at the course a few times...... ran over the extendedde 5fs there (02 Sept '23) and finishedde a good second, in a good time, having had led inside lastte furlongge,,,,, would have strong claims there in the 'deffo can't be ruledde out' stakes.... Me, i think this one couldde be tappedde for toe -as dey say :!: :!: :D - early doors - so that enuffe to put me off

Democracy Dilemma ~ 11/2.... hhmm, thinkke this one mightte wantte it a bit softerre... ownedde by Fitri Hay -who's a breedingge/owningge bigshotte - whatte mostte us regla puntas likely couldn't pick outte of a lineupppe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: very secretive them hoity toity rassingge folkke.... Point is, she bought thisse one out of Evans' yardde, so must be handy enoughhe...

..... anyhow, only way me can see thisse one win is, if: a. gets uncontestedde lead, or b. ground gettes softerrre.... reason enough to leave offf... have difficulty seeingge this one win if held up on ground whatte's described as 'Good' or better.... jus ma humbill :oops:

thatte my take folkes, fwiw :lol:

do me

gl

11:22, 08/05.... #SD 'ndde come back laterer..... have a look at some racingge todayye at Chester to see what ground's like :|

#SaveDraft

-----------------------------------------------------

okey dokey..... time: 13.31......

both picks driftingge..... aight wit me :D going is 'Good' ... drying out accordingge to @Alex 'ammondde..... weather f'cast has it as gloomy/overcast for nxt cupla days:- well today & tomorrow anyhow - but no muchhe precipitationnne it would seem...

= good enough

verdikt: SPOOF 25/1 €4 EW , COPPER KNIGHT 14s €4 EW

thatte allle,

gl :)

gl Bambie nd chummes an' alle :D :D :lol: :D :D

Enoch Von Clausewitz

close; but no cigar with @Copper Knight, in Chester openerre :(

Gowran Park - Soft-heavy in places

a cupla each waye hopefulles at double-figure prices..... not enough data, or study :lol: :lol: :lol: , for tae give any conclusive opinionnne :D

3.10 LATIN 11/1 €2 EW , 4.15 GANGSTER GRANNY 22/1 €2 EW.... chance e/w dble as welle...

thatte allle,

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Sunday, 12th May

Newcastle - Standard

7,0'c

wide open thisse - far too hardde too call :oops: 11/2 t'fieldde, hhmm, no one knows :lol:

two agin the fielddde

ROCKET RODNEY ~25/1... has hadde elevenne runs - withhe themme all o'er ye minimum trippe.... interestingge steppedde up a furlongge in trippe here.... does have a significant absence to overcome tho.... has a good drawwe in box eleven.... will likely be held up here i feel, to gette ye trippe... lto run (at Wolves in November) gi'es him a squeak.... didn't have a great draw thatte day, and race was o'er a furlongge or so shorterrre......

....... horse was doingge a bit of decent workke late on thatte day - in a race where the prominently racedde ones faredde bestte.... also, it were 4yo geldingge's first ever run on any AW surface..... methinks ye trainer, George Scott, mightte feel a straight 6f on similar surface shouldde suitte.... that's hope anyway :D :D :D couldde be well handicappedde an' alle :D :D :lol:

TACARIB BAY ~11/2.... v good draw in boxxe 14...... outte of form lately..... last win were a decisive one when prevailing over CD in listedde race in November.,,,, has ran in four racesse since then - most poor, but most of those were over furtherre.... the one 6f race Tacarib Bay did run in - subsequent to that November success - what were ran at the 6f trip saw him come fifth on new year's day over CD..... mightte have been a bitte unlucky thatte day when slightly hamperedde a furlongkk or so outte, but wasn't beat too farre ats.... that were firstte time the jock Alec Voikhansky(3) took the mountte.... he shouldde know more this time outte.....

........,. his last two races <over further trips> saw Hannon horse heldde up, absent any successee.... hadde been runningge keenly in a race or two previous to them Haydock and Wolverhampton runs,,,,, possibly a ploy by trainer for to gette ye beastte usedde to racingge out back/mid-div.... ??? i dinna, but he'll do me anyhowwe,,,,

verdikt: ROCKET RODNEY €3 EW 25/1...... TACARIB BAY €3 WIN 11/2

obbo time: The Brits entry were even more degenerate thanne ye Irish one in ye EV.... took some doin' thatte ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: farkin' ell !! wonderrre what Jamiroquai mekks of it alle....

Virtual Insanity :D :D :D

thatte alle,

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Monday, 13th May

Wolverhampton - Standard

SUBSONICTOSHANNON ~ 7/1 EW

looked to be a good race she finishedde third in on fto and only start; that were at Lingfield in April where horse seemedde to gette tiredde late on.... Lingfield a sharper track than Wolves, but no worrying too much about that as Subsonictoshannon was prolly outside her comfort zone chasing a pretty fastte pace then...

also, that race weren't restrictedde gender-wise, whereas this one only for fillies... countte thatte as green shoot :)

..... feelingge is this race won't be quite as competitive..... that Lingfield race was only four runners but there be ten due to go to postte here, so me jury's out on ye boxxe seven draw.... still, tis a maiden, so draw mayn't be massive worry.....

...... paper has the pick at a good price.... unlike the top two or joint third <alongge with ye picke> in bettingke, this one has hadde only the one run/chance, so, with thisse beingge only her second runne, that equates to a 'green shoot' an' alle :D

..... the trainer and jockey, individually, are in crackingge form an' all.... plus, ye trainer/jock 'combo' are operatingge at a serious win percentage rate, gettingge four wins fromme seven in lastte ~three weeks....

goingge back to her firstte run, seeingge ye trippe out is still a marginal concernne.... will give her ye benefitte all t'same; as only secondde run and was a bit of a drifter on her debut....

12:34pm 12/05.... SaveDraft 'nd revisitte laterer

#SD

--------------------------------------------------------------

okay, tis 'laterer' :D :D

no joye 2day withhe either pick :cry: :cry:

anyhoo, try and price up us <2moro> pick......

...... nt too sure whatte price i'd ha'e her atte; couldde well be ~5/2 if it were a lesser maiden - but it aint... anyhoo, me reckons <guessinkk agin> la picke is ~5/1 going win only and, p'happes ~13/2 for e/w purposes....

anyhoo,

le verdikt: SUBSONICTOSHANNON 6/1 €3 EW

thatte allle,

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

sickener - out da money :( jolly wins easy as

was halffe hopefulle early doors :lol: :oops: :oops:

thatte alle,