Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Horse Racing

All sports threads. We will distribute the threads into dedicated forums eg Soccer | Rugby | GAA etc as threads are posted.
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Re: Horse Racing

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

anotherre "s/o" . one for the 'trackerre' heheh :P :lol:

:)
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
Enoch Von Clausewitz

3,10 Herefordde

not sure why Mighty Moth ~5/6, is the price she is based on what she's done to date.. some of these look ok enoughhe aqnimals... will lay for 2 fivers and go win lay @ ~20/21 and (3)place-lay @ ~1/4

DIVA B ~33/1 EW... just the one <very poor> run and was sent off a shortish price on thatte sole outingge to date -a Bumperre in Catterick.. don't know what happened that day... has lots of equipment on today and I expect Tom Lacey's mare will act on heavy.. although it was soft/heavy going in that Bumper,,,

plenty questions to answerre.. a hopeful one for 2/3 yoyos each way

not seeinge any of the fieldde with out and outte claimmes here, so that temperres hope somewhat inso farre as layingge jolly goethe; as it seems some of these want better ground, perhappes, or a furtherre trippe<in time? :lol: > .... stille thinke that fav is fair vulnerable at prices tho..

trainer/jockey of ye picke, Diva B, in cracking form with the Tom Lacey and Stan Sheppard combo beingge didst havve 3 winnes from 8 runnerres this past ~3wks. 'green shoots' :lol: :oops:

that is all

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:00 pm resste ye slightly uneasy folkes :lol: Monday's pick is foundde :lol: goes at Plumpton and that fixturre be's subjecttio to a 'precautionary' <inspection> :roll:

it's a nappe too !! yayye :P

anotherre "shoutoutte' :lol: :lol:

the good and great Robyn :D

some choones for thisse eve :lol:

that's all :)

:roll: :cry: :P

resste ye slightly uneasy folkes :lol: Monday's pick is foundde :lol: goes at Plumpton and that fixturre be's subjecttio to a 'precautionary' <inspection> :roll:

it's a nappe too !! yayye :P

NO NAP :cry:

ah well, so much for that one :oops: :cry:

Politacus were quoted as ~4/1 shotte in paperre for Plumpton 5,05 and was basing napperidge on thatte ,, think is ~6/4 shot now, far too shortte,, not even shrapnel, mebbe at 7/4 then shrapnelle but justte too shorte as is,

disappointment continues :lol: :lol:

that is all,

Enoch Von Clausewitz

flippin nowte lately :(

fromme havingge a fewwe decentte fancies (none obligedde tho :oops: .....) in recentte days, it's back to a hopefulle pick todayye:

Leicesterre : Heavy (Soft in places)

I LIKE OATS 33/1 EW

only sevenne go/due to go to postte, so only two e/w placesse here

one of two trainer M. Osborne has here in this Cl 5 Maiden Hunterre Chase with mickey mouse jockeys; 'one of two' is enoughhe of a starting point here...

his (trainerre, M Osborne) otherre horse, Fine Investment ~16/1, is a drifterre also; this one used to be ownedde by, presumably, the trainerre's wifey, Mrs L Osborne.... not sure whyye this is a sortte of 'green shoote' v a v his otherre horse running well, but i'm seeing it as beingge so :lol: ... eitherre waye i think Fine Investment wants betterre groundde than these close to boglike conditionnes....

reasonnes - albeitte in ye fashionne- for likinge horse/me selection are: 1. 1st time blinkerres, 2. 3 PtPs, with the first producingge a fourth placed finisshe, so perhappes has some ability.... the otherre two saw himme pulled up... all three of those races were all overre ~3m on 'yieldingy' going, and hope is droppe in trippe and heavy goingge will aide cause here... Sire Westerner is one whatte can get his to act over the largerrre obstacles and on the soft/heavy goingge...

have also laidde jolly, Iskander Pekos ~4/9 , at odds ~8/15.... justte looks too shorte here,.... came 2nd over furtherre on sole starte to date,,, that looked to be a poor enoughe race at Haydock - at least goinge on the clockke.... horse come 2nd over ~2f furtherre so looks as tho stayyes trippe... don't have much to beat tho, but suspicionne <'breeding' againne> :lol: > that thisse one mightte justte preferre shorterre.. I think Iskander Pekos should be closer to evens mysellffe -than the less than two's on <odds> currently available... does appear this is a trainer-ownedde one also, and i'll countte that as a 'green shoote' - insofar as the horse is underpriced and folke might latch on to one like that in 'unlucky' lastte as they mightte feel today's ye daye... could also be a bookies' gamble :lol: :lol: no forlornne hope by any means, but fk me, thinke this one hit 4/11 earlierre = <0.5> :shock: but dat all :D

two or three of these are race prominenntte types.. not seeinge any out and out frontrunneres here, or at leaste any that's guaranteed to leadde... The Whistleblower ~5/1 & Ultra Viers ~8/1, are two capable of going on and hope is favourite will be putte outside of his comfortte zone todayye on justte his second eve staerte

good enoughe for me at price: verdikt: 2/3 yoyos each way on I LIKE OATS 33s :)

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

love me some fashionne channelsz :D :lol:

anotherrre s/o

good girl, Em ! Eh Vay Say approvethhe :lol: :lol: :lol:

.......................................Anyhhoo; had a luujck at 2moro's racinge and thought meets looked appealinge; so tolde meselfe i'd have good lukk at em todayye, but no motivationee todayye, alas... :cry: :cry: juste manadged look at ye firste two W'ton races # :cry: :cry:

............................harde to study at home in us free house,,,, mebbe wen coco gi'e us ire 'foreva' home in ye countrye then mebbe studying'd come easier.... harde to relaxx surrounded by ferrals (or " More O's " as i like to call em) and then there's ye filthe what're afraidde of em, but no too fking shy wen it comes to 'fundraising' / 'benevolent funderage' etc; ya, pick on a sappe : FK HIMMM !!!!!! yeah, fk him; get ur kerntish judges to hit him with at least €250 for some bollocks 'summary' nonsense with no representation, and the Roma Gyppos scarce getting fined €50 for 'actual crimes' like, crimes: theft etc,, unlike 'poor sappe' who juste gettes picked up to make numberrres up...

#FUKKEM

best off staying in...

anyhow, ye racinge:

only managedde to lukk at two races y'day: first two at Wincanton... think have decent/reasonable claimes here

Wed, 28th Feb

Wincanton - Soft-heavy in places

2,35 PASSING KATE ~4/1 WIN NB

is back down in trippe after having flopped the last twice @ ~2.5m trips.. her Leicester win three runnes backe gi'es her ye sounde claimes here.. Also, the paperrre fav, Ezmerellda ~6/4, has enough to prove here as is racingge on completely different kind of ground than whatte she won on at Donny two runs back - close on 2m then as well, but the going was pretty much 'good' all over - with a trace of softe in description... is unproven on soft groundde in any racinge sphere = 'Green Shoot' :lol:

worth a fiver if 4s or more methinke,,,,,

Goonhilly ~13/8 and Tedley ~4/6, look much of a muchnesse,,,,, coin tosse here... both very skimpy, and thisse race sees the two take almost 100% of ye booke here ! obvious cases can be made, but neitherr 're for me..

i'll go with one at a price, and sorta (far as nomenclature etc, goetthe) 'apposite' to us "s/o's" >>>> 'ShoutOut(s)' :lol:

COCARDIER ~25/1 EW

been knockinge -albeitte not very loudly :lol: on doore lately... has had two hurdles' runnes to date with both on soft/heavy going at or around two miles, and wasn't beaten by 'miles' neitherre... represents a fair each waye bette at 25s - altho only two places available... worth €2 ew methinkes... think 16s is 'fair' price here/.... trainerre not had a winner since Novemberre, so no positives there on that score, but i'll no worrye too muche on that

verdikt(s
) 2,35 Wincanton PASSING KATE ~4/1 €5 WIN. 3,05 Wincanton COCARDIER ~25/1 €2 EW.. will do €2 e/w as well on the double..

don't know what price they'll be: looked y'day, and 'paper' :lol: had her (Passing Kate) as 7/1 poke; be nap material at them oddes...

that is all :)

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:23 pm flippin nowte lately :(

fromme havingge a fewwe decentte fancies (none obligedde tho :oops: .....) in recentte days, it's back to a hopefulle pick todayye:

Leicesterre : Heavy (Soft in places)

I LIKE OATS 33/1 EW

only sevenne go/due to go to postte, so only two e/w placesse here

one of two trainer M. Osborne has here in this Cl 5 Maiden Hunterre Chase with mickey mouse jockeys; 'one of two' is enoughhe of a starting point here...

his (trainerre, M Osborne) otherre horse, Fine Investment ~16/1, is a drifterre also; this one used to be ownedde by, presumably, the trainerre's wifey, Mrs L Osborne.... not sure whyye this is a sortte of 'green shoote' v a v his otherre horse running well, but i'm seeing it as beingge so :lol: ... eitherre waye i think Fine Investment wants betterre groundde than these close to boglike conditionnes....

reasonnes - albeitte in ye fashionne- for likinge horse/me selection are: 1. 1st time blinkerres, 2. 3 PtPs, with the first producingge a fourth placed finisshe, so perhappes has some ability.... the otherre two saw himme pulled up... all three of those races were all overre ~3m on 'yieldingy' going, and hope is droppe in trippe and heavy goingge will aide cause here... Sire Westerner is one whatte can get his to act over the largerrre obstacles and on the soft/heavy goingge...

have also laidde jolly, Iskander Pekos ~4/9 , at odds ~8/15.... justte looks too shorte here,.... came 2nd over furtherre on sole starte to date,,, that looked to be a poor enoughe race at Haydock - at least goinge on the clockke.... horse come 2nd over ~2f furtherre so looks as tho stayyes trippe... don't have much to beat tho, but suspicionne <'breeding' againne> :lol: > that thisse one mightte justte preferre shorterre.. I think Iskander Pekos should be closer to evens mysellffe -than the less than two's on <odds> currently available... does appear this is a trainer-ownedde one also, and i'll countte that as a 'green shoote' - insofar as the horse is underpriced and folke might latch on to one like that in 'unlucky' lastte as they mightte feel today's ye daye... could also be a bookies' gamble :lol: :lol: no forlornne hope by any means, but fk me, thinke this one hit 4/11 earlierre = <0.5> :shock: but dat all :D

two or three of these are race prominenntte types.. not seeinge any out and out frontrunneres here, or at leaste any that's guaranteed to leadde... The Whistleblower ~5/1 & Ultra Viers ~8/1, are two capable of going on and hope is favourite will be putte outside of his comfortte zone todayye on justte his second eve staerte

good enoughe for me at price: verdikt: 2/3 yoyos each way on I LIKE OATS 33s :)

gl

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

favourite too good , pick nowhere

#Happens

that is all

:( :) :( mebbe tomorrow......

Gl :)

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:15 pm love me some fashionne channelsz :D :lol:

anotherrre s/o

good girl, Em ! Eh Vay Say approvethhe :lol: :lol: :lol:

.......................................Anyhhoo; had a luujck at 2moro's racinge and thought meets looked appealinge; so tolde meselfe i'd have good lukk at em todayye, but no motivationee todayye, alas... :cry: :cry: juste manadged look at ye firste two W'ton races # :cry: :cry:

............................harde to study at home in us free house,,,, mebbe wen coco gi'e us ire 'foreva' home in ye countrye then mebbe studying'd come easier.... harde to relaxx surrounded by ferrals (or " More O's " as i like to call em) and then there's ye filthe what're afraidde of em, but no too fking shy wen it comes to 'fundraising' / 'benevolent funderage' etc; ya, pick on a sappe : FK HIMMM !!!!!! yeah, fk him; get ur kerntish judges to hit him with at least €250 for some bollocks 'summary' nonsense with no representation, and the Roma Gyppos scarce getting fined €50 for 'actual crimes' like, crimes: theft etc,, unlike 'poor sappe' who juste gettes picked up to make numberrres up...

#FUKKEM

best off staying in...

anyhow, ye racinge:

only managedde to lukk at two races y'day: first two at Wincanton... think have decent/reasonable claimes here

Wed, 28th Feb

Wincanton - Soft-heavy in places

2,35 PASSING KATE ~4/1 WIN NB

is back down in trippe after having flopped the last twice @ ~2.5m trips.. her Leicester win three runnes backe gi'es her ye sounde claimes here.. Also, the paperrre fav, Ezmerellda ~6/4, has enough to prove here as is racingge on completely different kind of ground than whatte she won on at Donny two runs back - close on 2m then as well, but the going was pretty much 'good' all over - with a trace of softe in description... is unproven on soft groundde in any racinge sphere = 'Green Shoot' :lol:

worth a fiver if 4s or more methinke,,,,,

Goonhilly ~13/8 and Tedley ~4/6, look much of a muchnesse,,,,, coin tosse here... both very skimpy, and thisse race sees the two take almost 100% of ye booke here ! obvious cases can be made, but neitherr 're for me..

i'll go with one at a price, and sorta (far as nomenclature etc, goetthe) 'apposite' to us "s/o's" >>>> 'ShoutOut(s)' :lol:

COCARDIER ~25/1 EW

been knockinge -albeitte not very loudly :lol: on doore lately... has had two hurdles' runnes to date with both on soft/heavy going at or around two miles, and wasn't beaten by 'miles' neitherre... represents a fair each waye bette at 25s - altho only two places available... worth €2 ew methinkes... think 16s is 'fair' price here/.... trainerre not had a winner since Novemberre, so no positives there on that score, but i'll no worrye too muche on that

verdikt(s
) 2,35 Wincanton PASSING KATE ~4/1 €5 WIN. 3,05 Wincanton COCARDIER ~25/1 €2 EW.. will do €2 e/w as well on the double..

don't know what price they'll be: looked y'day, and 'paper' :lol: had her (Passing Kate) as 7/1 poke; be nap material at them oddes...

that is all :)

gl

#Humbugge !

check'd prices a while ago.... and Passing Kate is ~11/4 shotte, wif Cocardier ~11/1 poke :roll: sickener !! PK price middling, not greate @ 11/4 and can't see any value in t'otherrre one,,, mebbe €2win on main picke, €1win on Cocardier and €1 win dble - smth like thatte

#Humflippin'bugge :oops: :x :x

see there just now, 'Market is Suspended' with one bookie at leastte for the Wincanton 3,05 race.. see BF have odds up ats :? - wonderre what thatte'd be about, bit early/late(?) for a non runner methink :? :? likely some #Shenanigans goinge on :lol: :lol: :lol:

have cupla pix for tomorrow <Thursday> in eache of two races , but absente ye motivationne, me's no looked at owtte else :lol: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyroad, me's no gonna post em until much latererrerrr...... :lol: #JustInCase

thatte is all

gl

#HumbuG

Enoch Von Clausewitz

ONe winner for shrapnellle; t'othere one ran a goode race -as well as i hopedde, at leastte - moreso than expected :lol: anyhowe, so did t'othere two (favs in 3,05W) ; they both ran 'as well as expected' an' all, and they were juste too goode - so nothing with @cocardier

anyhowe, will go with one o' me o/t (OffTopic) cons:

fair play to the " 'stone cold' , 'don't fuvk with me and i won't fcuk with you' , 'but if you do, there's 'nothing' - absolutely NOTHING i won't do to you' " merchants - two of em here :lol: :D

first one could be a '15s' and the otherre one; well, tis likely an 18 rated: so will go with an NSFW here

NSFW

'A Fistfull Of Dollars' Clint

Badasse with 'No Name' - tho that has been disputtedde :lol:

" 'Spread the Worde' , ".... that if they get the notion to fcuk withe me.. 'don't' "

"Blood And Bone" Michael Jai White

NSFW

am likinge this one : MJW kept his 'powder dry' -earlier doors- otherre blk dude didna know he was a bad-asse swordfighter - ooff! 'SwordFighterrre' , mmmhh, ya gots me all wawm nd fuzzyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeppe, earlier on (when MJW were in othrrre dude home) in film, MJW looked on with relative indifference when otherre chappe was showing him his 'arsenal' --- swords, weapon and t'LIKESSE // #PROPs

NSFW

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

anyhowwe, on topicce: have them (2moro's picks) ready , FWiw :lol: wile poste laterre...

nowtte did for any otherrre day, yet; tis hard when one is livingge in veritable war zone where savages run amok... reckonne if i had me a Study Hub to go to, for 2/3hrs a day, i'd easily make ~20% to levelle stakesse, ~using exchanges for me picks an' all, obvs... far as just 'bookie odds' go, etc, thinke 20% is bit pie in sky; perhappes ~7% theree..

eitherrre waye, when i gets me council house in the countrye (in place of my choice- as welle as ye domicile, whicche shall also be my choice) -WHICH I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET i'll hopefully be able to gette me more goodly studdee on !!!!!!

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Thursday, 29th February '24

Clonmel -- Heavy

anyroad, the top three (The Big Cloud ~ 6/4 <13/8> , Bonnie Kellie~ 10/3 <15/8> and Tingarran Express ~ 5/1 <5/2>,,,, the prices quotedde firste were whatte i sawr y'day - a lotte shorterre now having check'd odds page/s.. verry crampedde markette here ) all have claimes basedde on their recent runninges.... not much to split them, as most have acted on heavy at ~2m's so toughe to call,,,,

any of those could oblige, but i is looking elsewhere.

(((((EDIT - i ridded threadde of incorrectitude/s there.... no biggie... no pricesse touchedde this time - just wrong <irrelevant info> on a beasht i wizna backinge thar )))))

Eh Vay Say ~ 9:37 f, 28))))

DREAM ONCE MORE ~12/1 EW. Dream Once More has had three (all poor :( ) maiden runs so farre... all were at massive prices, but did see a bit of support last time out,, beaten ~32lgths that day, and but for a mistake might've finishedde closer.. eitherre way, improvement is needed here and it might just be founde here on first go in handicap... 10/1 now as i type at ~19:25hrs on Tuesdayyye :lol: tbf, 10s looks skimpy enoughe, but just about righte for the win anyhowe,,, about €2 e/w on this one, and shranelle 'win only' if shorterre than the skimpy 10s is advice :D here..

Edherre way, improvement is needed here and it might just be founde here on first go in handicap... 10/1 now as i type at ~19:25hrs on Tuesdayyye :lol: tbf, 10s looks skimpy enoughe, but just about righte for the win anyhowe,,, about €2 e/w on this one, and shranelle 'win only' if shorterre than the skimpy 10s is advice :D here....

in same race I give FOURLEAF SHAMROCK ~50/1 an EW squeak also; has similar profilee to t'otherre pick, Dream Once More, and has place claimes of sorts.. horse likely wants furtherre going on breeding, but appears to improving from run to run, is lightly raced and sports the headgear in shape of first time cheekpieces; some folke look on that as negative, but to me it's a positive or a 'green shoot' even :) €2 e/w on this one as well,, think anything less than 20s be shortte here.. betweene both picks,they prolly have place claimes here, but none of the two has obvious winning chances. still, owt can happenne :roll: :oops: :D

TRANQUIL SEA
WIN 5/2 was gonna be a NAP at expectedde '4s' - not even an NB at odds currente

Showed major improvement lto (last time out) when coming second at Punchestown over shorterre....... was subject to a massive gamble thenne, and was just ran out of it in the end.... might have even had the lead at some stage coming up to/just afterre ye lasste... more interestingly, a change of previous tactics was used which saw the jockey make more use of the horse early doors... step up in trippe is likely to suitte and this son of Teofilo has already showne ye #likeness for heavy ground.... #or maybe he don't 'like' it heheke, but he at leaste goes well on thatte surface,,,, think any price at 11/4 and upwardes is fair here.....

FOLLY MASTER 7/2 WiN.. anotherre one what was punted on heavy lto - and duly obligedde.... was upped in trippe significantly then and left previous form well behindde when winning easy..... is dropped in trip here, but, if replicating lastest run, that oughtn't matter too much,,,

* thisse one was a 7/2 shotte in 'paperre' y'day - me'll reassesse

might have a 'nap' here alright, but that's only cause at ~10/3 or so, it'd be an NB :lol: and cos it's bigger (4/1) it gets nap vote.... is a 'value' <hopefully :D > pick for sure np doubt,... a lot of these in form tho, and can go well on heavy grounde, and thusly leaves this wide open race....

*ye well, it's less (5/2 shorterre than 10/3 and 7/2 :P ) thanne what i thought, so no NB hyahhe

am not gonna lose all me social on this one... total investment of ~€10 enough for this race -for me ! folke r free to mekk own mindes up :D

Verdikts: 3,32 DREAM ONCE MORE €3 EW ~ 12/1 / FOURLEAF SHAMROCK €3 EW ~ 50/1

4,42 #TRANQUIL SEA ~ 5/2 €3 WIN / FOLLY MASTER ~ 7/2 €3 WIN. And €1 reverse forecaste..

#would've been €6 yoyo on Tranquil Sea at 4s. nowhere near that though :(

if anyone's brave enoughe, could go with four e/w <or win>) doubles for up to €1.50 (win and/or ew) ; feel very good chance of catching winnerre in 4,42 , and decentteish chance of of one of the pickes going well in 3,32.. prolly considerre meselffe anyhooo

GL :)
Last edited by Enoch Von Clausewitz on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Enoch Von Clausewitz

made a fewwe 'ninjas' :lol: there above on prices - forgotte to editte all of em to todayye's odds/prices

anyhoo, thought/obbo for the day: Enoch, he say: "Get your #MitigatingCircumstances in firstte"

thatte is all,

Enoch Von Clausewitz

one more ~obbo

it's an obbo with an #asterisk

cos #IKnowMyPlace

me sees on 'topicces recennte' , esp when loggedde in, that me postes scarce ever gette placedde/putte there :?

that's all

time for a choone !! yay

that all

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

"Meeting Abandoned" :roll:

humflippinbugge :x :x

wasn't even an inspection signposted

Mark Your Card <show> , bollocks... "Clonmel is off/abandoned" , whate'er chap saidde; didna hear a reason/any reasones for same: guessing some sort of mayhemme inspiredde by ethnics or new arrivals.... could be waye offe , but, anyroad, tis no' summat for punting pyrposes and, regardless, it'd be 'pass-postinge' :D

#fekkit

had a look at one for tomorrow... the 6,0'c Newcastle 5f Cl5 Restricted Novice Stakes..... don't appearre to be too muche pace on in a race where Cast No Shadow is consideredde a ~4/9 poke by who or whomsoever comes up with these tissue prices - or whate'er they're called nowadays.

considering his (still a colt, so that muste counte for smth - but not muche at dese oddes :D :D :D ) price, i'm gonna be as withering as i can in the dismissing of his chawnsays :D .....

...... Cast No Shadow is serial loser / breedinge (by Ardad) suggestes <to me :lol: > that 5f on Tapeta surfaces aint really a suitable surface, and anyway, 5fs on it seems a bit sharp <short> of a trippe for himme; perhappes could go well on Polytrack or turf, but, at over 5fs on this(or any, even) Tapeta surface - i aint so sure / and he's a dongkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

....... anyroade, me'd have him as a 4/6 shotte , but mainly because the reste have eff all to offer... will most likely lay this one at up to ~4/7.. yep, crap horse, but poor competition levaes me still havinge him as odds on poke.... not firstte time this 3yo colt has been in a race with females.. drawn in box 3 , he's flankedde on eitherrre side by fillies.... mebbe he's had enoughe of racing -losing- and might try his luck in aotherrre discipline..... also sports f/t cheekpieces; of whichhe, going on the duality of the paradoxical punterre, this can be seen as negative as well as a positive, and not so young Enoch considers it a 'Positive' insofar as he's considering it a 'Negative' on account of the equipment seemingly requiredde... :lol: :lol:

think i'll do TEES HARRIET ~ 11/2 here... Adrian Nicholls' filly has had three runs, and is improving all the time... came thirde lto (even if she driftedde from early 5/1 all the way outte to 20s) ... feeling is she can run close to pace and hopefully 'bully' :lol: :lol: em all here... 'bully' , fk me, the shoííte pundittes come up withe,,,, remindes me of legendary Bobby George - when they used to lette him speak on telly:: " Well, Martin, Mervyn really beat you up there, didn't here" that calibre of gourmette "heeb" ; the like we'll no see againe....

anyhowe, think the filly has proper claimes here.. in my humbill :)

Susan Corbett's DANDYCAN has no chance on forme shown , but has only had the one run whicjh were over close to a mile on turfe... poor run, verrry poor run, but it's the sire (breeding againne :lol: :lol: ) Dandy Man what catches eye here.... not so younge Enoche always likes Dandy Man's at places like Wolves and Newcastle.... paper has as 66/1 shotte, looks okay...

Bryan Smart's Exponential ~ 4/1 , looks like mighte want further as by Gleneagles.... is havinge fourth run, but still racing in Restricted (no, notte a clue really what 'restrictions' are in place :lol: ) type racesse: in Maidens/Restricted-Novice Stakes, ect - where normally they go handcapping on fourth run but it's not the case here .... not for me this one, but definitely interestinge...

thatte's all

#pi€€edoffwithPuntinge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> am owed #flowerres&abeej :lol: :lol:

thought for the day:

NSFW

yep, Flash Cheese - three types apparently - soundes right...

but, back on topicces, me (not so young Enoch) nt so sure how many reasones there are for watchinge racinge; but one reason i'll deffo be watching GP actionne (hope i will anyhowe ) tomorrow is cos i really hope thisse Palmer horse loses ; 'but' me hopes pundittes/on course comms really big this one up - showerre o kernts !!! :x :x :x Chapman's alrighte in that regarde , but likes of Dwyer and all them otherre pundittes/whate'er, they do effe all to put a feller/fellette off backinge jolly : alright if it (skinny fav) wins (generally , but not in this race - least pour Enoch :lol: ) but they don't give a fk about value/fair price.... can see it hittinge 4/11 , and someone like that no account / does fk alll study (guessingish here) Apiafi (who could well be there tomorrow at Gosforth Park) , will be <likely> all over this one at odds of even ~~~~4/11 :x :x :x :x

Leonna Mayor looks good , knows her stuff , and feelinge is she gets her study on - hope she's on course...

likes of Apiafi and Rishi stealinge a livinge, imo... fitzy not much betterre tbf - just so's i'm not seen to be ranting merely against non-honkeys, and that housemouse glasses wearing Senior Analyst on ATR - Jamie Lynch??? anyhowwe, major beef (currently) with him is: mentioned an 11/8 shottte (with a big grinne on his bonce) "should've/should been evens" - :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: horse lost, but regardless, i got the feelinge he didn't have a red cent on.... he might know his stuff, but 1, he's annoyinge , and 2, he gets too effusively bullishe for my likinge , and 3, if ye're watching James, you've no chance with Hammond , but gd lucke if ya do !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

far as in-house guest (former)jockeys and likes, apart from young Sebastian on ATR, the reste o' em aint worth a hatful of skins, imbho... Martin Dwyer: shít , Freddie Tylicki: annoying and relatively shít ,, George Baker alright, but for me Seb Sanders best of em' all... otherre folke will have they own opinions

thatte all

gl :)

1/5 that Cast No Shadow with books... try lay it for shorte as possible.... still think it a ~4/6 shotte atc, and worth a lay at up to ~ 4/7 imo.... mebbe chance risk 5 or 10Euro, and, perhaps, risk ~70% on Win Lay & ~ 30% on (2) place lay, smth like that,,,, if can get laid for two places @ ~ 1/5, thenne thatte looks value ere...

that's all

Last edited by Enoch Von Clausewitz on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Enoch Von Clausewitz

yep, 'taint aisy,,

no morivationne, as dey say up in de pale :lol: :lol:

Sweetnesss & Lighte Time

:D :D :D

and a birra Stevie

that thatte :))))

Enoch Von Clausewitz

1/5 that Cast No Shadow in Newcastle 6,0'c with books... try lay it for shorte as possible.... still think it a ~4/6 shotte atc, and worth a lay at up to ~ 4/7 imo.... mebbe chance risk 5 or 10Euro, and, perhaps, risk ~70% on Win Lay & ~ 30% on (2) place lay, smth like that,,,, if can get laid for two places @ ~ 1/5, thenne thatte looks value ere...

tried postinge this along with relevante post quoted - np jpy there :( try on its own :oops: :P :oops:

that's all

Enoch Von Clausewitz

time for an s/o

Laura's Turn

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:51 pm "Meeting Abandoned" :roll:

humflippinbugge :x :x

wasn't even an inspection signposted

Mark Your Card <show> , bollocks... "Clonmel is off/abandoned" , whate'er chap saidde; didna hear a reason/any reasones for same: guessing some sort of mayhemme inspiredde by ethnics or new arrivals.... could be waye offe , but, anyroad, tis no' summat for punting pyrposes and, regardless, it'd be 'pass-postinge' :D

#fekkit

had a look at one for tomorrow... the 6,0'c Newcastle 5f Cl5 Restricted Novice Stakes..... don't appearre to be too muche pace on in a race where Cast No Shadow is consideredde a ~4/9 poke by who or whomsoever comes up with these tissue prices - or whate'er they're called nowadays.

considering his (still a colt, so that muste counte for smth - but not muche at dese oddes :D :D :D ) price, i'm gonna be as withering as i can in the dismissing of his chawnsays :D .....

...... Cast No Shadow is serial loser / breedinge (by Ardad) suggestes <to me :lol: > that 5f on Tapeta surfaces aint really a suitable surface, and anyway, 5fs on it seems a bit sharp <short> of a trippe for himme; perhappes could go well on Polytrack or turf, but, at over 5fs on this(or any, even) Tapeta surface - i aint so sure / and he's a dongkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

....... anyroade, me'd have him as a 4/6 shotte , but mainly because the reste have eff all to offer... will most likely lay this one at up to ~4/7.. yep, crap horse, but poor competition levaes me still havinge him as odds on poke.... not firstte time this 3yo colt has been in a race with females.. drawn in box 3 , he's flankedde on eitherrre side by fillies.... mebbe he's had enoughe of racing -losing- and might try his luck in aotherrre discipline..... also sports f/t cheekpieces; of whichhe, going on the duality of the paradoxical punterre, this can be seen as negative as well as a positive, and not so young Enoch considers it a 'Positive' insofar as he's considering it a 'Negative' on account of the equipment seemingly requiredde... :lol: :lol:

think i'll do TEES HARRIET ~ 11/2 here... Adrian Nicholls' filly has had three runs, and is improving all the time... came thirde lto (even if she driftedde from early 5/1 all the way outte to 20s) ... feeling is she can run close to pace and hopefully 'bully' :lol: :lol: em all here... 'bully' , fk me, the shoííte pundittes come up withe,,,, remindes me of legendary Bobby George - when they used to lette him speak on telly:: " Well, Martin, Mervyn really beat you up there, didn't here" that calibre of gourmette "heeb" ; the like we'll no see againe....

anyhowe, think the filly has proper claimes here.. in my humbill :)

Susan Corbett's DANDYCAN has no chance on forme shown , but has only had the one run whicjh were over close to a mile on turfe... poor run, verrry poor run, but it's the sire (breeding againne :lol: :lol: ) Dandy Man what catches eye here.... not so younge Enoche always likes Dandy Man's at places like Wolves and Newcastle.... paper has as 66/1 shotte, looks okay...

Bryan Smart's Exponential ~ 4/1 , looks like mighte want further as by Gleneagles.... is havinge fourth run, but still racing in Restricted (no, notte a clue really what 'restrictions' are in place :lol: ) type racesse: in Maidens/Restricted-Novice Stakes, ect - where normally they go handcapping on fourth run but it's not the case here .... not for me this one, but definitely interestinge...

thatte's all

#pi€€edoffwithPuntinge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> am owed #flowerres&abeej :lol: :lol:

thought for the day:

NSFW

yep, Flash Cheese - three types apparently - soundes right...

but, back on topicces, me (not so young Enoch) nt so sure how many reasones there are for watchinge racinge; but one reason i'll deffo be watching GP actionne (hope i will anyhowe ) tomorrow is cos i really hope thisse Palmer horse loses ; 'but' me hopes pundittes/on course comms really big this one up - showerre o kernts !!! :x :x :x Chapman's alrighte in that regarde , but likes of Dwyer and all them otherre pundittes/whate'er, they do effe all to put a feller/fellette off backinge jolly : alright if it (skinny fav) wins (generally , but not in this race - least pour Enoch :lol: ) but they don't give a fk about value/fair price.... can see it hittinge 4/11 , and someone like that no account / does fk alll study (guessingish here) Apiafi (who could well be there tomorrow at Gosforth Park) , will be <likely> all over this one at odds of even ~~~~4/11 :x :x :x :x

Leonna Mayor looks good , knows her stuff , and feelinge is she gets her study on - hope she's on course...

likes of Apiafi and Rishi stealinge a livinge, imo... fitzy not much betterre tbf - just so's i'm not seen to be ranting merely against non-honkeys, and that housemouse glasses wearing Senior Analyst on ATR - Jamie Lynch??? anyhowwe, major beef (currently) with him is: mentioned an 11/8 shottte (with a big grinne on his bonce) "should've/should been evens" - :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: horse lost, but regardless, i got the feelinge he didn't have a red cent on.... he might know his stuff, but 1, he's annoyinge , and 2, he gets too effusively bullishe for my likinge , and 3, if ye're watching James, you've no chance with Hammond , but gd lucke if ya do !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

far as in-house guest (former)jockeys and likes, apart from young Sebastian on ATR, the reste o' em aint worth a hatful of skins, imbho... Martin Dwyer: shít , Freddie Tylicki: annoying and relatively shít ,, George Baker alright, but for me Seb Sanders best of em' all... otherre folke will have they own opinions

thatte all

1/5 that Cast No Shadow with books... try lay it for shorte as possible.... still think it a ~4/6 shotte atc, and worth a lay at up to ~ 4/7 imo.... mebbe chance risk 5 or 10Euro, and, perhaps, risk ~70% on Win Lay & ~ 30% on (2) place lay, smth like that,,,, if can get laid for two places @ ~ 1/5, thenne thatte looks value ere...

that's all

Enoch Von Clausewitz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pm 1/5 that Cast No Shadow in Newcastle 6,0'c with books... try lay it for shorte as possible.... still think it a ~4/6 shotte atc, and worth a lay at up to ~ 4/7 imo.... mebbe chance risk 5 or 10Euro, and, perhaps, risk ~70% on Win Lay & ~ 30% on (2) place lay, smth like that,,,, if can get laid for two places @ ~ 1/5, thenne thatte looks value ere...

tried postinge this along with relevante post quoted - np jpy there :( try on its own :oops: :P :oops:

that's all

6,0'c Newcastle

TEES HARRIET 11/1 (with one or two books) NAP

verdikt: €2 Win + €3 EW

thatte's all

Enoch Von Clausewitz

8,15 Dundalk

PRISONER'S DILEMMA ~10/1 , aint got a great draw in box 7 here; don't appear the luckiest box at the course.... a lotte of pace on here.... pick normally likes to run close to the pace, but ran a decente race two runs back when running over shorterre trippe at ye course.... was held up then and was staying on over the 6fs beaten less than a length,,,,, hasn't a great draw tbf and looks one whatte needs to be close to pace generally,,, still, i could see this one as an 8/1 shot, possibly,,,, fairly dropping down hcap too - 'green shoote' .... mebbe go 2 r 3 yoyos each weighe on this one....

in same race, one with a good draw and a formerre CD winner is MIQDAAD ~ 25/1 EW..... lightly raced, and it was a slow ran CD Apprentice Maiden he won but win the grey didde :lol: €1 e/w just in case . Hogan has anotherre one here as well what's down near bottom of hcap, but ya wouldn't be up to himme :lol:

'in running carnage' is me bullishe predictionne here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no oddes on that tho :lol:

thatte all

Enoch Von Clausewitz

Newbury - Heavy

not many of these have form over hurdles at, both, ~3m over the smaller obstacles and/or on soft groundde... tbf, if ya can make case for em, i suppose they're all, mostly at least, fair prices....

Gary Moore's HERMINO AA ~ 4/1 WIN NB, has hardly ever ran on ground worse than good to soft , let alone soft or worse - but he does have a thirde placedde finisshe from three runs back.... that was at Cheltenham in December on soft grounde and in a Cl2 >>> Cl3 here,,,,

at the prices, i feel we can gette a run for our money here,,,,

verdikt: HERMINO AA €5 Win

Enoch's thought for the day; ya livesse in an area and are sickke of the scumme??? nxt time one (ya feel ya can take) attackes ya, visit upon him with extreme righeousnesss and atavicism whatte he ws endeavouring to do to you...

....: verdikt: ~5 (maybe) yrs in nuthouse, and then (like Larry) a Free Foreva Home, BUT, and this is crucial, you'll no (unlike ye boldde Labhrás) be the kernt absente righte on his seide... other cnt started it - at the end of the day, the grim reaperre visittes us all; if some kntfk wants to do summat to expedite that, then, well, perhappes more fluoride should've been issuedde him/herrre at an earlierre age - when firstte showing 'form'....

..... follow on thought: tis funny how some areas have NOI "Anti"social :D :D :D :D :D Activity :roll: :roll: ;) :roll:

gl

Enoch Von Clausewitz

^^^

check'd odds page on racing site and appeares me pick, Hermino AA, is general 9/2 shotte now ! pretty sure he were a gen 4/1 poke wen me postedde while ago; those (the 4s mentioned above) were odds me gotte/took anyhowwe... :P

#justanobbo

Enoch Von Clausewitz

rubbish in 6,0'c - favve winnes :(

Enoch Von Clausewitz

here's Johnny !

bully for you, ya fkin skumbagge...

ya turnedde your life around; guess you're someone else now..

..... i am stille righte here

......but i rememberre everythinge :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Enoch Von Clausewitz

in no mood to study so will go wirra fewwe o/t's

Bernard Manning - badass !!!

NSFW - one'd postulate

Joe Walsh - badass !!!

Jim Caviezel - stone cold badass !!!!!

Person of Interest; greatest tv showwe of all timesse imo

no morivationne to go looking for clues, me :(

thatte's alll

Enoch Von Clausewitz

5,00 Southwell

MOONSTONE BOY 6/4 WIN

split two Karl Burke horses lto..... looks to be going rightte way.... has fou4 seconds from lastte fou4 runnes and come thirde on first outingge... the Karl Burke horse what finished behindde him is prohibitively priced jolly here in this 5f Novice Stakes,,,, Orchard Park ~ 4/6, was pretty much abandonedde by the market that day - driftingge from ~11/2 early doors to returnne at sp of 14s; whereas his Indicate won at 6/5 backedde in from early doors 9/4 :lol: couldn't be up to em; tbf it were her (Orchard Park) firstte run tho...

Moonstone Boy should be racing close to pace, or leading, and shoulde be winninge here...

6/4 a fair price for Jardine horse; be surprisedde if this one goes off any bigger than 5/4 ... can't say whatte price he'll go offe at, but he'd be 11/10 on my tissue heghegheh :lol:

too shortte to give pointes/coinerage recommendation.... if Moonstone Boy wins, he could well win easy... think me'll do €10 Win Moomstone Boy on BF to win by 1L or more at 11/4 .....NB

Enoch Von Clausewitz

^^^^^^

11/2 to winne by 2 or more Lgths looks peachy an all :D

anyroadde, time for another classic; here's Noddy nd Chummes :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I can lendde a helpingge handde - if you aint gotte nothinngge plannde"

Enoch Von Clausewitz

uno moro bangerrre :

Rock n' Roll (Part 2)

g'lucke nd g'nite nd good morningge :)