Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Georgia Guidestones

Discuss antiques and other collectables
knownunknown

Georgia Guidestones

Post by knownunknown »

Anyone ever heard of them before? I hadn’t until it seems they were bombed, they were somewhat controversial so foul play is suspected.
Hairy-Joe

Re: Georgia Guidestones

Post by Hairy-Joe »

I'm another that hasn't a clue what they are.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Heard about them for years. They are a trope in the conspiracy world, especially re the instruction on them to keep the population of the earth below 500,000000. You can read the story about the chap and the organisation who bought the land and commissioned the engraving of the granite in I think 8 languages. It's been known as the US Stonehenge. They were always said to be mysterious but it was fairly straightforward how they came about. I'm surprised they lasted this long given how they have been a symbol of the supposedly New World Order depopulation agenda.

Now what would be great would be if world leaders and their top civil servants would stop trotting out the phrases they learn at Davos and the G8 etc, where they are told by globalists how great they are, and then they dash off to tell us plebs about building back better and the "liberal world order" etc. It's a bit weird, lads and lassies. Just stop it.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

I have heard about them too, many years ago, along with many other things that have strange connotations, probably stranger back then, but more the norm now.
Like the recent US government disclosures that are publishing video of UFO's thats now widely acceptable. Tic Tac for one.

Post by 765489 »

Jaysus I read the thread title and thought it was something to do with stone masons!
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

I heard about them on Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM.
There were supposedly built to guide humanity after a nuclear war.