Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Kishoge Station needs a €3.8m makeover

All things commuting + bus and rail enthusiasts
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Kishoge Station needs a €3.8m makeover

Post by Del.Monte »

'no more blah blah blah'

Re: Kishoge Station needs a €3.8m makeover

Post by 765489 »

Doesn't look much to do to get it cleaned up. I'd happily do that myself for half the price. :)
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:55 am Doesn't look much to do to get it cleaned up. I'd happily do that myself for half the price. :)
I'll give you a hand there for a few bob, I have a great brush that trigger loaned me its had 4 new heads and 3 new handles in its life time. :lol:
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:10 am You couldn't make it up.....

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/1 ... 29009.html
Its gonna cost Eammo a lot more than 3.8million to turn that into a greenway cycle route
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Why is the parties still in government that sanction and allow this. I just dont understand. This government is littered with this kind of willful waste and bad management.

Will we ever wake up to this as a society, i doubt it. Makes my blood boil, its no wonder i am a grisly old shite.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Wait until the massive order for new carriages starts to arrive.....I wouldn't trust CIE to build or order a tea-trolley. Clueless and out-of-control. CIE = Complete Incompetence Expected.
'no more blah blah blah'
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Janet Cregan IE PR guru trying to spin her way out of this on the RTE lunchtime news - nobody's fault, pandemic, GDPR, Putin etc.etc. - Dobbo gives her an easy ride as people like him don't travel on public transport.
'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:43 pm Janet Cregan IE PR guru trying to spin her way out of this on the RTE lunchtime news - nobody's fault, pandemic, GDPR, Putin etc.etc. - Dobbo gives her an easy ride as people like him don't travel on public transport.
Sounds like the long list of fiascos that were always someone elses fault, but when things go to plan its always there fault then.

I hope I get the chance to vent my anger at the door step when any of these politicians come knocking.

Why cant people own their involvement in things that go pear shaped. Its not like they lose their jobs if they fek up, like the ordinary Jon and Jane doe.
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Public transport here's a joke. I'm on my holidays in Spain and an example of how public transport should work. Today I got the train from Cadiz to Jerez.
It's about 30km. It cost me 4 euro. That's cheaper than driving! The trains runs from about 6.30 in the morning to about 22:30 in the evening. There are about 13 stops on the line. That's how IE should be doing things but oh no.......
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I travelled in Switzerland - about 35 euro equivalent for a couple of hundred km in a beautiful area, clean train and safe stations.

Haven't got that here :(

Plus when it was time to return home the train went into the airport itself. We've a lot to learn!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

Ya, where does the Jerez - Cadiz line terminate in Jerez? The airport......