Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Today with Claire Byrne

The wireless
KHD

Today with Claire Byrne

Post by KHD »

Sorry I couldn't find a thread on this show. All I wanted to say is that every feckin time I tune into this show it seems to be stuck in a time warp on vaccinations of some sort and covid.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: Today with Claire Byrne

Post by Del.Monte »

KHD wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:34 am Sorry I couldn't find a thread on this show. All I wanted to say is that every feckin time I tune into this show it seems to be stuck in a time warp on vaccinations of some sort and covid.
Awful show and still seems to have the same theme music as when Pat Kenny did it - kind of apt since his Newstalk show is identical in format and equally boring. Both off and the on-street Christmas music is better.
'no more blah blah blah'
KHD

Post by KHD »

Apparently there is ice on the footpaths in Tralee. Beside to cancel plans to go into Tralee if thinking of the Christmas shopping as conditions are treacherous. She said she will bring any other reports of dangerous footpath conditions they come in.

I wonder is she still broadcasting from her wardrobe at home.
KHD

Post by KHD »

The fear mongering hypochondriac is back, on about runny noses and death. Time to turn the tuning know to some music.