Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Radio Garden

The wireless
Dec A Wash

Radio Garden

Post by Dec A Wash »

There is a website called Radio Garden.

It is an online radio platform used by many stations around the world, including Ireland. It can be viewed on a laptop/PC or as an app on your smartphone. It's worth checking out. All of the regular licensed Irish stations are on it, plus a number of online only stations, including some which have been pirates.

Check it out:
http://radio.garden/
Dec A Wash

Re: Radio Garden

Post by Dec A Wash »

Great catching up with the monthly broadcast of Radio Caroline North on Manx Radio AM (1368 kh) via Radio Garden.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Dec A Wash wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:06 pm Great catching up with the monthly broadcast of Radio Caroline North on Manx Radio AM (1368 kh) via Radio Garden.
I used to listen to Manx Radio quite a lot when I lived on the island and used to pop in for a listen now and again since coming back to Ireland - is the 'Mannin Line' aka the 'Moanin Line' still on? It was like a poor man's version of RTE's Lavhline - so to speak.
'no more blah blah blah'
Dec A Wash

Post by Dec A Wash »

Del.Monte wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:25 pm I used to listen to Manx Radio quite a lot when I lived on the island and used to pop in for a listen now and again since coming back to Ireland - is the 'Mannin Line' aka the 'Moanin Line' still on? It was like a poor man's version of RTE's Lavhline - so to speak.
No idea. I'm only listening because of this Radio Caroline link-up!