Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

When the COVID Pandemic is OVER, what OLD PROGRAMS should RTE TV / Radio should recycle regenerate

Da telly

When the COVID Pandemic is OVER, what OLD PROGRAMS should RTE TV / Radio should recycle regenerate

Post by 95438756 »

A serious DE-COVIDIZATION must occour at Montrose, Waterford, Cork and LImerick, in some shape or form! 'll start with my own suggestions for converting Radió Telefís COVID back to Radió Telefís Éireann

Harbour Hotel radio drama, seriously! - Make a new series, one episode could be the difficulty of installing WiFi in this ficitious establishment.

For TV

What about a development of Glenroe?
Off the Rails consumer show
Mailbag

What do others suggest, for getting better 'value' out of your TV License.

Re: When the COVID Pandemic is OVER, what OLD PROGRAMS should RTE TV / Radio should recycle regenerate

Post by 765489 »

Hands
To the Waters and the Wild
Anything by John Creedon
Anything by Éamonn MacThomáis on the history of Dublin
The national hunt racing series going through the life of some of Irelands greatest national hunt race horses.

Mostly documentaries for me. Not sure if I would like to relive Glenroe but wouldn't mind seeing Dallas or Hill Street Blues again.

Re: When the COVID Pandemic is OVER, what OLD PROGRAMS should RTE TV / Radio should recycle regenerate

Post by 765489 »

Dick Warner's doc about travelling on a barge would be another one.

Post by 765489 »

Oops most of mine are repeats gugleguy :)

Post by 95438756 »

Ncdjd2 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:51 pm Oops most of mine are repeats gugleguy :)
Don't worry, I don't practice the boardsie doctrine of acute pc woke checking of other posters responses to my posts here on GUBU.

Post by 95438756 »

The landed gentry at Montrose could'nt do worse but to eat some humble pie, and with a bit of beal bocht thrown in, ask about screening the NEW series of Fraggle Rock.