Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Hawaii-5-0 tv series - As violent as breaking bad and better call saul

Da telly

Hawaii-5-0 tv series - As violent as breaking bad and better call saul

Post by 95438756 »

Yesterday chanced upon an episode on Pick channel.
About a psycho who comes to Hawaii from Detroit.
He escapes as a sniper after killing an accomplice who was about to surrender to police.
Lo and behold sniper then gets on a car and escapes, the lead actor in the episode of course manages to shoot him while driving the getaway car

- This is where the gratuitous violence section starts for me.
Injured, the goon takes hostage two medics having their midday lunch. So they can try and tend his bullet wound given by cool dude star of show. (Personally after this I feel actors and real us detectives would be perfectly interchangeable in their real roles)
He then seriously injures one of them because trying to surreptitiously dial 911 on their communicator. I switched off. I really hope real US Medical associations made a complaint to the show producers after this .
Cancel Hawaii 5 0
knownunknown

Re: Hawaii-5-0 tv series - As violent as breaking bad and better call saul

Post by knownunknown »

What was the problem, it was on too early? I didn’t think Vince Gillian’s shows were all that violent. Better call Saul goes down as one of the best ever for me, can’t wait for the final few episodes.