Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

When a specific TV chatshow billed by its presenter "is going to be cool" is actually exactly that

Da telly

When a specific TV chatshow billed by its presenter "is going to be cool" is actually exactly that

Post by 95438756 »

So..

Can those gubernites who watch Dave letterman Jay Leno or other presenter recall a show that
1. Was billed as a "extra special" "cool"
2. The show "did what it said on the tin." and was a good show.

Or, as usual am I being too overly serious?

This in relation to the upcoming late late toy show that Tubs is banging his drum about.
JayZeus
Verified Username

Re: When a specific TV chatshow billed by its presenter "is going to be cool" is actually exactly that

Post by JayZeus »

Yawn.

Who TF watches RTE talk shows?

Jay Leno and Dave Letterman haven’t had a TV talk show for donkeys years.

Give it up.
Hugh_Bigazz

Re: When a specific TV chatshow billed by its presenter "is going to be cool" is actually exactly that

Post by Hugh_Bigazz »

I watch the toy show, I have an 8yo. I don't rate Tubbs as a host but in fairness he's very good at the toy show, can really interact with the children. For the rest of the year I don't ever watch the late late show, if there's someone decent I'll get that bit on the player.
Mirabeau

Post by Mirabeau »

The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.
It lived up to it's billing because it was a show aired at night and was presented by Johnny Carson.