Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

If RTE hadn't gotten itself into the current quagmire what sort of Good Content could it have done

Da telly

If RTE hadn't gotten itself into the current quagmire what sort of Good Content could it have done

Post by 95438756 »

I'll start
More consumer affairs programs.
Like beyond the hall door and off the rail.
Too many food programs as it is
More I T how to programs for granny and grand dad
Proper critical opinion of BBC
In it's current state rte commenting on woes at the BBC is like the pot calling the kettle black.
jmayo

Re: If RTE hadn't gotten itself into the current quagmire what sort of Good Content could it have done

Post by jmayo »

Good content you say ?

FFS they wouldn't know good content if it came up and hit them in the face of a Tuesday.

How can you expect to have good content when you promote and reward talentless eejits.

Re: If RTE hadn't gotten itself into the current quagmire what sort of Good Content could it have done

Post by 95438756 »

Yeah - ye got me. owner of current TV license.

Don't want "TV licence inspectors" calling to the door and a court summons.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Basic unbiased critical journalism

Post by 678904673 »

Not a lot if good content. But they do make some fine nature programmes as well as some solid documentaries. But what they do produce in no way justifies the license fee