Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

To Catch A Copper.

Da telly
kadman
Verified Username

To Catch A Copper.

Post by kadman »

To Catch a Copper.

Watched this last night on the tele. Another addition to police reality TV.
It was shocking to see the antics of some of those involved in policing in the UK. What was most unbelievable was the sexual misconduct case. A police constable who gave a young drunk girl a lift home, then pulled into a discreet hidden layby and had sex with her. Definitely misconduct for sure.
His defense was he was unable to push the drunk girl off his erect penis because he suffered from PTSD, and that she was the aggressor

He won his case and is eligible to join law enforcement again.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Re: To Catch A Copper.

Post by Del.Monte »

You're nearly as much of a dinosaur as myself! Next thing you'll be coming out against our armed forces and gardai being allowed to come to work in their PJs on days that suit themselves.
'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Del.Monte wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:14 am You're nearly as much of a dinosaur as myself! Next thing you'll be coming out against our armed forces and gardai being allowed to come to work in their PJs on days that suit themselves.
Ahh sure look, claiming that he couldn't fight off a slip of a girl impaled on his erect penis surely means he must have derived some interest in the proceedings.
Why the fek did he leave a main road for a secluded lay bye, in the company of an aggressive drunk female who wanted his body. H e never claimed he was raped, he siad he was an unwilling participant to this females actions of moving up and down on him, all due to PTSD.

Ah givvus a break :lol: :lol:

I am a bit elderly for sure, but I'm not a doddery old sod who believes this excuse. The judges must have been.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

They wouldn't even have to get out of bed, they just ring in with the blue flu.
Apelles

Post by Apelles »

I watched the first episode of this last week and was somewhat dismayed at the cruelty displayed by the police officers in the cases of these three vulnerable women. Of the the five accused officers, none were actually convicted of anything and offered only to blame their own inexcusable actions on 'compassion fatigue'.
The second episode is on C4 shortly @ 9 o'clock.