Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

What I'm going to watch tonight.

Da telly
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Re: What I'm going to watch tonight.

Post by CelticRambler »

Mass, from Glenstal Abbey ... :?
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Great new show I came across on Aptn a Canadian tv channel called high article haulers.
About ships supplying small communities in the high artic.
Seanybiker

Post by Seanybiker »

My fecking head is melted so Im not sure what to watch. I heard yellowstone is class so I might give that a shot.

I started brassic the other night, only watched first episode and thought it was hilarious.
Also watched the pilot and first episode of "Good Sam" and really enjoyed it. Nice to see another Dr Houseesque type fella about the place.

Peacemaker is fecking hilarious, give it a shot, that wrestler Cena fella is in it, haha its fecking cracking .
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Seanybiker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:14 am My fecking head is melted so Im not sure what to watch. I heard yellowstone is class so I might give that a shot.

I started brassic the other night, only watched first episode and thought it was hilarious.
Also watched the pilot and first episode of "Good Sam" and really enjoyed it. Nice to see another Dr Houseesque type fella about the place.

Peacemaker is fecking hilarious, give it a shot, that wrestler Cena fella is in it, haha its fecking cracking .
I haven't watched the first 3 seasons of Yellowstone but gradually fell into it from watching it on and off on network 2, now I downloaded the last 2 seasons I think, fantastic.

Post by 765489 »

Just starting to watch the new Ghostbusters on RTE2. Thought it was the original but there's nothing else on my 6 channel TV entertainment system so may as well watch it.

Post by 765489 »

Fck it I'll switch on the computer and see if there's anything interesting on YouTube. I'm only 12 minutes into it and find it an irritating and poor imitation of the original.