Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Christmas Dessert

Christmas Dessert

Post by 95438756 »

I'm have Sherry Trifle single portion.
Followed by Nescafe Caramel Latte sachet( tastes ever so slightly ersatz but twill do) and Jacobs raspberry cream biscuits.

Re: Christmas Dessert

Post by 765489 »

Done a trifle meself but no Sherry to put into it. Hopefully the jelly will set by this evening. Bit late getting going this year.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I'm making Chocolate Guiness Cake with Baileys mascarpone filling and ganache topping. For the dairy free gluten free person my daughter is making the really nice Banoffee pie from the Happy Pear.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

House speciality, "Christmas Crumble" inspired by/made for a woman who I fancy like crazy. She made me a gift of some artisanal mead, produced (commercially) by one of her neighbours. Didn't like the mead at all, but felt I had to find something to do with it, so took my basic strudel recipe and fiddled with it.
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

For dessert ill be drinking about a 12 pack of pale ale.

Post by 95438756 »

CelticRambler wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:49 pm House speciality, "Christmas Crumble" inspired by/made for a woman who I fancy like crazy. She made me a gift of some artisanal mead, produced (commercially) by one of her neighbours. Didn't like the mead at all, but felt I had to find something to do with it, so took my basic strudel recipe and fiddled with it.
"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
Frank

Post by Frank »

Baileys trifle and banoffee. Has been those two for years.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I made a trifle and can’t wait to nom the life out of it!!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane