Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Place on the Southside of Dublin with > 1 Café that serves good coffee

Place on the Southside of Dublin with > 1 Café that serves good coffee

Post by 95438756 »

So, I'm living right beside an establishnent that serves perfect coffee but I find that the restaurants and coffee shops nearby in nutgrove rathfarnham village templeogue village and Terenure all much of the same barely average brew that you could easily better making yourself. Well, the local circle k petrol station not the one outside rathfarnham village has better coffee than any premises in nutgrove or terenure. The female staff are really friendly in circle k too.
What would you recommend.
Suggestions as far north as phibsboro welcome too.
Tallaght fornians can also comment.
Cyclepath
Verified Username

Re: Place on the Southside of Dublin with > 1 Café that serves good coffee

Post by Cyclepath »

This seems to the same across Dublin. In Dublin 8 where I live there a few decent places that come to mind. Noshington on South Circular Road opposite Griffith College, Cool Hand on corner of SCR and Emmet Road Kilmainham, Daddy's Cafe Rialto Village, but Unfiltered Coffee in Inchicore Village is by far the best - they make an art of it.

Post by 678904673 »

The Art of Coffee in the Kilmainham Quarter does a pretty good Americano

Post by 95438756 »

Cyclepath wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:09 pm This seems to the same across Dublin. In Dublin 8 where I live there a few decent places that come to mind. Noshington on South Circular Road opposite Griffith College, Cool Hand on corner of SCR and Emmet Road Kilmainham, Daddy's Cafe Rialto Village, but Unfiltered Coffee in Inchicore Village is by far the best - they make an art of it.
/thread