Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Good service

Buford T. Justice VI

Good service

Post by Buford T. Justice VI »

It's easier to give out about things than praise anything so I said I'd open a thread to give a bit of praise instead.

The washdown pump in the parlour has been giving a bit of trouble with a while and it finally gave up on Friday morning, no water for washing down the units or parlour. I rang the service man and he said He'd give a call out to look at it. Came just before milking and replaced the faulty section, all good till the end of milking when it started spraying water out around the parlour. I knew the service man was off till Tuesday but sent a text asking would someone be able to call out and sort it again.

I heard nothing back, which was a bit annoying, but the guy was off so I reckoned I'd be waiting till Monday before I could get somebody. I hate ringing out of hours as it wasn't an emergency, just a bit annoying having to scrape out manually rather than using water and giving a quick wipe to dirty units.

Anyway, brought the cows in this morning and the service man was there installing a replacement section at 7.30 on a Sunday morning.

Fair play, Mike, jobs a good 'un :)
kadman
Verified Username

Re: Good service

Post by kadman »

Well you cant beat that fair play to him :)

Re: Good service

Post by 765489 »

One man to add to your Christmas list Buford. Lads like that are increasingly hard to come by these days.