Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Weirdest thing you've seen for sale - NOT A BARGAIN ALERT

Grab a bargain

Weirdest thing you've seen for sale - NOT A BARGAIN ALERT

Post by 490808 »

This isn't a bargain alert and I'm treating the Bargain Alert forum as the consumer forum as if the the title was something like Bargain alerts, online buying and consumer issues.

I was doing my usual bargain hunt this morning and the first thing that hit me in the face was an ad with a rear view picture for RIOJOY Wet Look Faux Leather Leggings Shaping Butt Push Up Leather Trousers for Women, not really the sort of thing I was looking for :P

It didn't end there after clicking on a few possible random bargains I got a "Products related to this item" for "Yoni Steam Seat, Upgraded Vagina Steamer for Vaginal Steam Herbs, Portable Fumigation Instrument,Gynecological Medical Women Underbody Health Care Steam Spa use by BeaYou". So had to take a look. After various earwax removal tools I've seen on Amazon recently this has to be the weirdest thing yet.

Some other contenders...
A Dinosaur Gnome Massacre
Toilet Night Light - of course it's got a motion sensor.
A Yodeling pickle
Shakespearean insult bandages
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Re: Weirdest thing you've seen for sale - NOT A BARGAIN ALERT

Post by CelticRambler »

Well ... I don't think I can beat the vagina fumigator, but I have an alert set on the French equivalent of DoneDeal to tell me if "Canon 1200d" shows up in an ad title (want one for spares). Received an e-mail one morning to tell me about a new ad, followed the link and found ... someone selling an empty box (for a Canon 1200d) - 20€ plus postage. :o

Edit: it's still there! :lol: ... but they've dropped the price now to 10€, no negotiation!

Post by 490808 »

I can sort of see the value in the box if you have the camera for sale. Buy the box and you can probably add a good few extra quid to the price of the camera because you are selling it in the box.

Glad you agreed with me on the vigina "fumigator" :D I was starting to wonder if this was something I should have known more about :o
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

The Continental Op wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:22 pmGlad you agreed with me on the vigina "fumigator" :D I was starting to wonder if this was something I should have known more about :o
Couldn't resist having a look at it. Ooooooooh - 360° heat? :o
Uncle Frank

Post by Uncle Frank »

Some chancer was selling jars of Irish air several years ago, from Mayo I think. He was shipping them all over the world, maybe he still is :?
Uncle Frank

Post by Uncle Frank »

Actually the weirdest thing I just remembered, a female student in england sold her virginity to the highest bidder so she could pay her way through college :shock:

Post by 490808 »

Uncle Frank wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 pm Actually the weirdest thing I just remembered, a female student in england sold her virginity to the highest bidder so she could pay her way through college :shock:
Imagine the paypal claim if the goods were damaged :o
Uncle Frank

Post by Uncle Frank »

Uncle Frank wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 pm Some chancer was selling jars of Irish air several years ago, from Mayo I think. He was shipping them all over the world, maybe he still is :?
Some people have a brass neck!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203238337068 ... 101224.m-1