Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

''Free'' Olight torch

Grab a bargain
Guil
Verified Username

''Free'' Olight torch

Post by Guil »

I asked for this sub forum so may as well kick it off with this.

Olight seem to do promotions every now and again like this but you pay for the shipping and get a torch for free. Last time I think it cost me about €6.

The torch is tiny but great light out of it, it takes a single AAA battery and is only a little bigger than one https://www.olightstore.uk/i3eblue.html ... ce=olinkid

Re: ''Free'' Olight torch

Post by 490808 »

Don't mean to put a damper on our first bargain alert but how does that work out now with the import duty charges?

btw I think this is one forum we really need to spend some time getting right with the right level of moderation (no don't look at me) because I suspect a good bargain alerts forum could lead to a lot of traffic and potential new members.

Edit> Then theres the question of referrals that needs sorting out. Are they OK or not? I don't mind either way but if they aren't allowed then a good explanation is needed of what they are an how to avoid posting them.
Guil
Verified Username

Post by Guil »

Good question, I ordered on the 5th July and total charge was €6.01, they are based in Antrim if that makes a difference?

https://gyazo.com/bbf81687a274adee28247da54041f903

What referrals?
CJhaughey
Verified Username

Post by CJhaughey »

Northern Ireland is in the Single market/ Customs union and there are no import charges or duty on goods (apart from Motor vehicles) originating in NI.
seamus

Post by seamus »

£4.95 for shipping.
Guil
Verified Username

Post by Guil »

seamus wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:44 pm £4.95 for shipping.
Yup, which works out at about €6