Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Everything Bitcoin.

JONJO THE MISER

Everything Bitcoin.

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Who here has some capital invested in bitcoin?
Gonzovision
Verified Username

Re: Everything Bitcoin.

Post by Gonzovision »

A nice move over the last 24 hrs. Good to see after chugging sideways for what seems like the whole Summer. To be honest, I didn't think we'd see these low levels again, but has given the opportunity to stack more.
JONJO THE MISER

Post by JONJO THE MISER »

Going to buy in at the end of the month, once Summer is over, hopefully prices will rise.
Im aiming for a 20% return.
Strangely Brown

Post by Strangely Brown »

There's an old guy that goes in my local was taking about Bitcoin 5-6 years ago. Didn't have a clue what Bitcoin was and all the mining Bollocks left me skeptical. Was at about $600-$700 at the time. Should have re-mortgaged my house and gone full in, would be retired now.
"I'm Living on Dog food"
PogMoThoin

Post by PogMoThoin »

Yeah I have some, bought at $17k so I've been in the green during this last few months of uncertainty, hopefully we're coming out the other side
Gonzovision
Verified Username

Post by Gonzovision »

I've been trying not to look at the price too much when buying. I definitely bought at $8k and also at $64k :) And will keep buying for the foreseeable.
Lord_Bogdanoff

Post by Lord_Bogdanoff »

Strangely Brown wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:46 am There's an old guy that goes in my local was taking about Bitcoin 5-6 years ago. Didn't have a clue what Bitcoin was and all the mining Bollocks left me skeptical. Was at about $600-$700 at the time. Should have re-mortgaged my house and gone full in, would be retired now.
Yeah hindsight is great but they were truly early times.

But maybe in 5 years from now we will be saying how lucky we've been in since 2020