Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Sweetness and Light 💕

Light hearted chat. Don't ash on the floor.
isha
Verified Username

Sweetness and Light 💕

Post by isha »

Awwwwww... Look at this... πŸ€—πŸ˜

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Re: Sweetness and Light 💕

Post by isha »

Post by 765489 »

I've some videos on my phone of some racehorse foals playing as I'm feeding them and are as cute as hell but will upload at a later date. Here is one from YouTube.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

AwwwwwwπŸ₯°

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

We are all always traveling pretty fast.

Post by 765489 »

I'm looking after my neighbours farm for the next few days. I can't wait to head down in a few minutes and spend the day amongst the wildlife and animals and hopefully not see a single soul. He pays me for this but he doesn't realise I'd actually do it for nothing I enjoy the peacefulness of it all much.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Will youse stop with all the lovey dovey shite....
The governments and world powers and media have spent billions and billions on wars and pandemics to keep you in a state of fear, so that they can control you.

And here you come along with some sweetness and light that might improve our universal consciousness and move us away from the current paradigm.
Janey mac....next thing you know we will have a conscious awakening resulting in a paradigm shift towards the light.

Well I never

Post by 765489 »

Let it in Kadman, don't be afraid of the light. Peace, Love and Contentment. You need to go out in the garden and dance naked around a tree. Like what CelticRambler does. :mrgreen:
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Ncdjd2 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:53 am Let it in Kadman, don't be afraid of the light. Peace, Love and Contentment. You need to go out in the garden and dance naked around a tree. Like what CelticRambler does. :mrgreen:

Too late buddy.....I am already well lit up, I read Thich Nhat Hanhs pearls of wisdom,
along with Pramahansa Yogananda. :)
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

If er indoors caught me dancing naked around the garden, I think I would be seeing stars instead of light somehow :lol:
Last edited by kadman on Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 765489 »

I'm back home again my sweetness and light was constantly being disturbed by the amount of horse flies about the place. Gonna switch on lyric fm now and take a snooze. Can't really do anything in this heat so gonna do the same as the Mexicans do ha.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Horseflies are the incarnations of demons. Once when I was strimming a horsefly bit me so bad I immediately burst out crying.

Here, have a therapeutic dose of sweetness and light with a good mix of weird.

Post by 765489 »

That's nuts ( the video )

The horse flies where I am, Dublin, seem to pierce the skin. After the initial pierce you don't feel anything after that. These are long brown yokes. I've often just rubbed my arm and noticed a load of blood where I squashed the fly.

When I was over in Galway on my summer holidays, I used to go off fishing for trout and in the bog there seemed to be a different type of horse fly that had a green or blue sheen to it. The bite was painful. Like the sliced into the skin rather than a pin prick. They were right b@stards.

Anyway to continue on with the weirdness
Horsefly.jpg
quodec

Post by quodec »

Beautiful summer's day out there. I'm just in from lying out on the grass for an hour. Havn't done that in years! Big thing is - keep away from the news on tv and online. Only dampens the spirit.

Post by 765489 »

I've so many sparrows about the place. They are nesting under the roof of the house, sheds they are everywhere. I used to hate the constant chirping and general unrulyness but now absolutely adore them. When I go outside the back door they are always close by looking for something to eat. They will be heading to the corn fields soon for the winter cereals as they ripen over the next few weeks.

With all the boloxolgy going on in the world, it reminds me of how trivial most of th at is compared to the daily live and death challenges wildlife faces on a hour by hour, minute by minute basis.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Thought for the day - Put down the ducky if you wanna play the 🎷

Post by 765489 »

Grey crow apparently ushering a hedgehog off the road, either that or its trying to make a meal out of it.

Post by 765489 »

I couldn't find anywhere to put this. I guess its a form of "light". A man in North Carolina that was declared clinically dead and was scheduled to have his organs removed for donation. A doctor got a CT scan of his brain and found that there was neural activity.

Will be interesting to hear if he comes out of the coma.

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/nor ... 58610.html
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

20220914_062418.jpg
20220914_062418.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 30741 times
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

I found a bonnet off a Citroen AX that I forgot I kept when I scrapped that car. I'm now in a happy place trying out different combinations of polishing pads and polishes. I find it therapeutic for some reason bringing back the lustre to faded car paints (and it means I can make all the mistakes on the scrap panel rather than someone's car!)
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Awwwwwwwwwww 😍

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I tried to watch it a second time but it makes me cry too much. 😭😍😍😍😍

Watch the clip in the second tweet when the lad is being fitted with his microphone. An absolute dote. Reminds me of my nephew who is always singing these kinds of songs. The pure innocence and goodness 😭😍
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

765489 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:16 pm I couldn't find anywhere to put this. I guess its a form of "light". A man in North Carolina that was declared clinically dead and was scheduled to have his organs removed for donation. A doctor got a CT scan of his brain and found that there was neural activity.

Will be interesting to hear if he comes out of the coma.

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/nor ... 58610.html
He’s responsive https://nypost.com/2022/10/15/pastor-ry ... ifes-hand/
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is lovely 😍

A site that instantly renders an ink-style sketching of any topographical map. Just enter any location. Love it.

https://steveattewell.com/sketchy/#54.2 ... -and-paint