Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Will Joe Biden and King Charles .III. have Motorway Plazas named after them?

Light hearted chat. Don't ash on the floor.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Will Joe Biden and King Charles .III. have Motorway Plazas named after them?

Post by Del.Monte »

Asking for a friend. :mrgreen:

Personally I think naming something like a motorway service area after a dignitary is beyond tacky, and very disrespectful, but I'm sure it's going to happen for Biden whatever about my head of state.

© O'Dea at Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 4.0, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
'no more blah blah blah'
Mirabeau

Re: Will Joe Biden and King Charles .III. have Motorway Plazas named after them?

Post by Mirabeau »

Who the feck is churning out these statues?
They all look like a squinting Jimmy Carter.
Seanybiker

Re: Will Joe Biden and King Charles .III. have Motorway Plazas named after them?

Post by Seanybiker »

Ah stop iots embarassing the way so many irish people fawn over some fanny head whose great great grandfather fingered some Irish one and now the think theyre Irish. Front of the fecking paper, Joe biden coming over to meet his long lost cousin, will ya feck off ourra that.

Cringey as feck.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

A private company benefitting off the fame of someone else? If they’re not paying royalties and it makes them money then why not. What happens though if something bad happens there and the news reports “murder at barrack Obama plaza” or something like that which could effect his name. Not all the attention would necessarily be positive he has enemies all over the Middle East.
Seanybiker

Post by Seanybiker »

https://www.joe.ie/politics/joe-biden-t ... pid-688643

Does my bulb in. Yet we're still gonna go ape shit when he comes over here.