Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Good things come to those who procrastinate :-)

Light hearted chat. Don't ash on the floor.
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Good things come to those who procrastinate :-)

Post by CelticRambler »

I've had my eye on a set of 10 adjustable LED downlights for two rooms in the chicken shed/cottage renovation, but 60€ seemed like too much for lights that aren't really meant to be turned on very often. Even after much deliberation, and having decided that it was probably the best offer, I still couldn't bring myself to hit the "buy now" button (so many more tempting claims on my disposable income this month)

And then they popped up on the local store's website with a "clearance" price, of only 37€ ... but that was for the "warm white" version, and I really needed the "natural white" for this installation. After yet another week's dithering, and having rummaged through my collection of discounted LED bulbs, I decided I could probably swap various bulbs around to make it work, so went online again to check their remaining stock.

:o Ohhh, look! They'd found one box of the "natural white" in old packaging in some corner of the stockroom, and it was there for the taking at just 26€. Yesss! So I took it, and can now think about fitting plasterboard between the ceiling joists knowing exactly what material and parameters I'll be working with. 8-)