Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

What are you drinking right now

Light hearted chat. Don't ash on the floor.

Re: What are you drinking right now

Post by 678904673 »

A piping hot chicken cup a soup
KHD

Post by KHD »

Diamonds of Frost wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:18 pm Ah stop you can't take it with you. You'll have a grave stuffed with money :D

Stick on the auld oil and you'll be the better of it. I imagine you there like Bob Cratchet :lol:
Actually your right, I'm underpaid, get dogs abuse and work long hours for peanuts.

Only messing D, oil is always in at the moment, its like my little rebellion against that useless bollox from Clonskeagh. Up yours Eamon, I'm burning the all sorts of Diesel and fossil fuels over here in NCD and hopefully it blows into your air vents and kills your lettuce plants. :mrgreen:
Diamonds of Frost
Verified Username

Post by Diamonds of Frost »

KHD wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:35 pm Actually your right, I'm underpaid, get dogs abuse and work long hours for peanuts.

Only messing D, oil is always in at the moment, its like my little rebellion against that useless bollox from Clonskeagh. Up yours Eamon, I'm burning the all sorts of Diesel and fossil fuels over here in NCD and hopefully it blows into your air vents and kills your lettuce plants. :mrgreen:
The grow your own veg on a window sill idea :lol:
I drive a diesel guzzler so I'll be in the line up along with yourself when the Greens take over. What will they do with us I wonder :|
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

JayZeus wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:10 pm A Jameson Hand Warmer.

Yum yum! Delicious.

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...

Post by 678904673 »

Cheeky afternoon pint of IPA in one of my favourite pubs
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Good aul builders strength tea !!

And ginger nuts!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane

Post by 678904673 »

Ginger nuts are the Devils work:)
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Happy Days wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:53 pm Ginger nuts are the Devils work:)
Feel free to send any to me !!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Apelles

Post by Apelles »

It's definitely a day for one of these 🤒
Screenshot_20230324_101716_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230324_101716_Gallery.jpg (283.17 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

There is a painter on a job with us and he is horsing back cans of red bull. No toilet deserves that one later.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PAY DAY PINTS BAYBEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Apelles

Post by Apelles »

Hot Jameson2.jpg
Hot Jameson2.jpg (259.3 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
The only good aspect of man flu.🤧

Post by 678904673 »

A Belgium beer called Piraat. A lovely drop but 10.5% strength. Definitely sipping beer
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

The second last can of Club Lemon in my "expat stash" :(

Sad to see it go, but at 4am after two nights of top quality dancing, it's just the job for a quick sugar hit before starting on a pot of tea and a bowl of Weetabix. Then bed ...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

CelticRambler wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:00 am The second last can of Club Lemon in my "expat stash" :(

Sad to see it go, but at 4am after two nights of top quality dancing, it's just the job for a quick sugar hit before starting on a pot of tea and a bowl of Weetabix. Then bed ...
Great energy for one man! I normally manage to hit the hay in time for the bongs of Big Ben and the news. Usually conked out before the end of the bulletin and sleep through until 7am despite my late night coffee at around 11pm.
'no more blah blah blah'

Post by 678904673 »

Not drinking yet as its a shade on the early side. But as its Easter Sunday I'll treat myself to a nice glass of Redbreast 12 year old Pot Still later on
Apelles

Post by Apelles »

Happy Days wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:46 pm Not drinking yet as its a shade on the early side. But as its Easter Sunday I'll treat myself to a nice glass of Redbreast 12 year old Pot Still later on

That Redbreast has to be one of the nicest tipples I've ever tasted. Sadly, I don't currently have any in the house, but I might let meself have a small nip of Jameson once the dinner is settled.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Carling cos it’s cheap and I need to drink to forget a friend of near a decade couldn’t give a flying fck about me

Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:26 pm Carling cos it’s cheap and I need to drink to forget a friend of near a decade couldn’t give a flying fck about me
Many the pint of it I drank years ago in Killarney when the lakes rally may bank holiday. Changed times now.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

You might baulk at this but dried nettle tea that I picked and dried myself. I use a strainer that sits on top of the cup and let them steep for about 15 minutes. I find it a really delicious tea. Nettle tea is also good for reducing pain and inflammation in the body, and my knees have been giving out. It's good for kidney issues and my kidneys are giving out. Funny thing is knees and kidneys are linked in Chinese medicine systems. Nettle tea is also good for prostate problems if you have one!

My husband is drinking beer from the lovely ceramic German beer stein I bought him recently as a present. It's a plain one, not one of those over decorated ones. Just so you know someone is having fun. Birra Moretti I think.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...

Post by 678904673 »

isha wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:10 pm You might baulk at this but dried nettle tea that I picked and dried myself. I use a strainer that sits on top of the cup and let them steep for about 15 minutes. I find it a really delicious tea. Nettle tea is also good for reducing pain and inflammation in the body, and my knees have been giving out. It's good for kidney issues and my kidneys are giving out. Funny thing is knees and kidneys are linked in Chinese medicine systems. Nettle tea is also good for prostate problems if you have one!

My husband is drinking beer from the lovely ceramic German beer stein I bought him recently as a present. It's a plain one, not one of those over decorated ones. Just so you know someone is having fun. Birra Moretti I think.
My sister suffers from early onset arthritis and she swears by nettle tea. I've tried it and while it wouldn't be my cup of tea. So to speak. I've tasted a lot worse
Diamonds of Frost
Verified Username

My husband was away for work a while back and brought home a sort of pink prosecco drink so I had a glass earlier it was quare tasting stuff. So I'm having a bottle of Leffe beer now. My cholesterol is a bit high and a few other things are a bit off but its Saturday night. Project Live to a Hundred begins tomorrow.
Seanybiker

Post by Seanybiker »

Carling for me tonight , was at dentist a few days ago. Taking Ponstan and penicillin at the moment. Face was fooking agony yesterday but today it doesn't seem to bad so I'ma lung a few Carling into me then probably spend the night playing the Xbox .
Watching the Katie fight now. I like the two of them so I'll be happy whoever wins .
Diamonds of Frost
Verified Username

Seanybiker wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:14 pm Carling for me tonight , was at dentist a few days ago. Taking Ponstan and penicillin at the moment. Face was fooking agony yesterday but today it doesn't seem to bad so I'ma lung a few Carling into me then probably spend the night playing the Xbox .
Watching the Katie fight now. I like the two of them so I'll be happy whoever wins .
May the Gods be with you during your recovery :? :shock: