Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Hi Guyzz Please Like and Subscribe and Hit the Bell Notification Icon

CelticRambler
Verified Username

Hi Guyzz Please Like and Subscribe and Hit the Bell Notification Icon

Post by CelticRambler »

FFS, is there anyone watching YouTube videos who doesn't know how the system works? Do we really need to have this message repeated in

every

single

video

? :evil:

If I enjoy your performance or analysis or helpful hints or any other significant aspect of your channel, I'll subscribe because I want to - I don't need to be told twice a day. :evil: And if I enjoy what you upload, I'll make an effort to find it when I have time to watch it; I sure as hell don't need YouTube sending me notifications day and night. :evil:

I'm going out now to bash something with a hammer in real life. :mrgreen:

Re: Hi Guyzz Please Like and Subscribe and Hit the Bell Notification Icon

Post by 95438756 »

If you really LOVE my channel, why not JOIN.
Memberships available from $1 a week to $300 a week.
Also, you can win a tatty prize in a monthly draw!
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

What's worse is the ad in the middle pushed by the content creator. "This wonderful cat video is brought to you by this sponsor" and then rattle on for about 4 minutes saying the same thing about this wonderful sponsor....
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:06 pm What's worse is the ad in the middle pushed by the content creator. "This wonderful cat video is brought to you by this sponsor" and then rattle on for about 4 minutes saying the same thing about this wonderful sponsor....
Would that be the one offering a two/six/twelve months' discount to the first 200 people to sign up using the link below and promo code totallyuniqueoffer ... (or just go to the advertiser's website like any normal person and get the same deal) :roll:
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Post by CelticRambler »

Two new gripes, borne out of watching too many tutorials over the last month:

(1) "Hi guyzz, in this video we're gunna look at ..." Yeah, I know: it's in the frikkin title. :evil: Why do you think I clicked on it; and besides, the whole video is only 2m32sec long, so I think I'd have figured it out pretty quickly. Now stop waffling about what we're "gunna look at" and get on with it.

(2) A verbal infection that's like worse than like using "like" instead of simple pauses between like words and stuff: "go ahead and ..." to indicate that I/you/he/she/we are going to do whatever we were going to do without having to "go ahead and" do it.

Having got that off my chest, I'm gunna go ahead and hit the submit button. Stick around till the end of the post to see how that works out. :roll:
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

"Please Like and Subscribe and Hit the Bell Notification Icon" is the new "Stay tuned! Don't touch that dial, we'll be right back after a word from our sponsors" etc.

Also please remember to drop a comment, it really helps with the algorithms. :roll: