Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Linkedin Live : Did you get an invite

Linkedin Live : Did you get an invite

Post by 95438756 »

Because I have > 150 Linkedin connections, I got a Linkedin Live invite. Tried it out with OBS studio. Eventhough stream quality reported 'Excellent' I am getting bad audio! I am going to persevere with this for now if only because I'm getting a better quality of audience than on YouTube. And if somebody wants to replay your shtuff again, they don't have to endure any ads for junk you don't want, and there's no "thumbs down" function.
CelticRambler
Verified Username

Re: Linkedin Live : Did you get an invite

Post by CelticRambler »

Nope, didn't get one, and don't expect to. LinkedIn is one of the many sites that (in my opinion) hasn't lived up to its potential and is barely worth visiting more than once a year. I've kept my profile active only so that I can (very, very occasionally) directly contact people whose e-mails are otherwise hidden behind institutional firewalls.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

The only invite I got was for a job opportunity as a production manager a 4 hour roundtrip commute this morning, 3 weeks after I retired :lol:
Frank

Post by Frank »

What is Linkedin Live?