Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Foe List

DeletedUser

Foe List

Post by DeletedUser »

Just got a message “you can’t add moderators or admins to the Foe list”

Is this new ?? The wingnut I want gone doesn’t have any notifications by his or her name to indicate such an exalted role.

And even so - why ever not ??!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Guburnor
Site Admin

Re: Foe List

Post by Guburnor »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:39 pm Just got a message “you can’t add moderators or admins to the Foe list”

Is this new ?? The wingnut I want gone doesn’t have any notifications by his or her name to indicate such an exalted role.

And even so - why ever not ??!!
There must be a bug there, PM me the username of said wingnut and I'll look into it.

Re adding mods/admins to Foe list, it makes sense to me that you cannot. You'd hate to miss my polite comments!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Guburnor wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:09 pm There must be a bug there, PM me the username of said wingnut and I'll look into it.

Re adding mods/admins to Foe list, it makes sense to me that you cannot. You'd hate to miss my polite comments!
It’s not you btw lol!!!
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

have reset all users permissions, which will hopefully have flushed out any gremlins.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Guburnor wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:59 pm have reset all users permissions, which will hopefully have flushed out any gremlins.
Thank you!!!!

Evilness is hidden …!!!