Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Worth a watch

Abella

Worth a watch

Post by Abella »

MOD NOTE: By all means post videos and kick off a discussion on the contents with your own thoughts, but please don't just dump videos.

Re: Worth a watch

Post by 316670 »

Abella wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:47 pm MOD NOTE: By all means post videos and kick off a discussion on the contents with your own thoughts, but please don't just dump videos.
We will never to get to know what was in the video , we will never get to debate its contents, well done!
Deleting the video was a top class Mod decision if i have ever seen one, thanks for censorship and being the moral compass we all need to guide us, while allowing the following type quality post.
Bobby the Basque wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:24 pm Well??

Time to open the bay doors one last time, evacuate the midden all over on the old site like a muck spreader on turbo, collect the paperwork, polish the badge before starting afresh here smelling of pine needles and babycham...or is that babyvomit hmmm

I hear the facilities here are superior heated floors, less fucknuts, more creative scope allowed. So to those stinking violets of the old world shitting in the shadows I say emerge and reclaim the thread that is rightfully yours.
Saint_Tibulas wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm Back to the office twice a week and enjoying splattering the pewter with a kilo or 2 of rancid arse slurry.
Sounds like emptying a bucket of mackerel onto a tiled floor - from a height.
Johnny Von Pintland wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:20 pm Had a huge feed of porter and chicken wings in the local last night. Absolutely coated the pan in a thin blanket of hot peppery midden circa 8.40 this morning. And repeated the process at 9.20, 11.30, 14.50. fecking hoop on me like Rudolph's nose. If things don't "calm down" soon then I might need to sacrifice one of the Gianni's Rocket Lollies in the freezer.

Be careful out there folks.
You a fan of Scatology? Maybe give it its own section so the rest of us can avoid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatology
You did not lock this dead thread after you castrated it but have shut down lively covid threads, strange decision , but it is your web site, so do as you will i suppose
Guburnor
Site Admin

Re: Worth a watch

Post by Guburnor »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:17 pm We will never to get to know what was in the video , we will never get to debate its contents, well done!
Deleting the video was a top class Mod decision if i have ever seen one, thanks for censorship and being the moral compass we all need to guide us, while allowing the following type quality post.

You a fan of Scatology? Maybe give it its own section so the rest of us can avoid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatology
You did not lock this dead thread after you castrated it but have shut down lively covid threads, strange decision , but it is your web site, so do as you will i suppose
Decision was taken not as censorship, but to nip video dumping in the bud. Plenty of other sites out there for that.

Re the scatological posts/thread you reference, I cannot stand it personally, but I'm not the moral compass you all need to be guided by. It is easy enough to avoid as is.

Did not lock the topic as Abella was perfectly welcome to repost it with some commentary on the video. I locked the covid threads to divert the discussion to a vaccine megathread as there was very significant overlap. Decision was taken to facilitate the lively discussion, not to shut it down