Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Window handles

Got a "How do I do..." or an "I need info on..." type of question. Post here and crowdsource the answer...
isha
Verified Username

Re: Window handles

Post by isha »

I know this feels like the neverending story but just to prove my engineering smarts to Kadman 😉 BEFORE I drilled I stuck a match into the previous screw hole and then coloured in with a black Sharpie what had fitted in and then put it beside the new screw in the shop and calculated that the breadth of the handle base would accommodate the head of the screw, so I was fairly hopeful I was using the proper sized screws for the job. And I will do the same on the next windows also

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Why me lord.....................what have I done to motivate this woman who is possessed. Its little wonder that hubby wont get involved in house DIY.

I am asking..............nay begging Guburner to place a cease and desist order on Isha immediately.
The woman has lost all reason, and gone mad. mad I say, mad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And in what universe has a match suddenly become a finite engineering tool. Begone fool :lol:
quodec

Post by quodec »

Screw it! I can't handle the pane!! :mrgreen: