Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
DeletedUser

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:46 pm This is very long indeed, but covers all aspects of the "Covid years".
You might or might not agree with the conclusions (all or part), but the facts remain.
Make what you will of those.

https://off-guardian.org/2023/03/24/40- ... -of-covid/
I’m willing to discuss any aspect on the NPHET debacle, lockdown cons and the odd pro and how masks don’t work.

But when people spout guff about it not being “a real disease” that is fcking idiotic,

I’ve a death certificate here for my father with “coronavirus” as the leading cause.

Feels pretty fcking real.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

The narrative pushed at us from NPHET was that if we did not listen to the government health officials and take this experimental vaccine then we would be risking our health as well as others.
And if you had comorbidities then you were in a whole other world of pain and suffering that could end up with you in a nursing home as a prisoner from your families in your final hours.

I fell into that category3 days ago when I tested positive for covid.Debilitating symptoms.....none. It was less than any other cold or flu that I have had in over 15 years ago that I can recall. I went for a 4k walk yesterday no problem.
If I were to listen to the narrative going back 3 years, then i should be dead with all the comorbidities i have. It affected me less than other family members who were vaxxed up to the eyeballs. They are mystified as to why I am not hospitalised at this stage .......as the narrative says would happen.

Not to mention all this on top of a heart attack and 2 cardiac operations for 6 stents.

You just cant keep a good man down :D
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

kadman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:02 pm The narrative pushed at us from NPHET was that if we did not listen to the government health officials and take this experimental vaccine then we would be risking our health as well as others.
And if you had comorbidities then you were in a whole other world of pain and suffering that could end up with you in a nursing home as a prisoner from your families in your final hours.

I fell into that category3 days ago when I tested positive for covid.Debilitating symptoms.....none. It was less than any other cold or flu that I have had in over 15 years ago that I can recall. I went for a 4k walk yesterday no problem.
If I were to listen to the narrative going back 3 years, then i should be dead with all the comorbidities i have. It affected me less than other family members who were vaxxed up to the eyeballs. They are mystified as to why I am not hospitalised at this stage .......as the narrative says would happen.

Not to mention all this on top of a heart attack and 2 cardiac operations for 6 stents.

You just cant keep a good man down :D

Really glad to hear you recovered well, Kadman.

I had covid this time last year. To be honest I was pretty sick for a few days and it took a couple of weeks to get over the tiredness. I have no comorbidities. But I got it at a full on Irish wake, where I think even covid caught covid. Full blast infection.

My kids got it too then. They were vaxxed ( never again they say!). It took them 14 days to test clear. I tested clear in 6 days.

Thankfully I have not had it since even though my workplace is like a small hospital permanently with the levels of sickness. Personally I would say it can be a very bad dose by times. Himself never got it, though he has never done anything to avoid it. The opposite in fact. Its an odd yoke.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:51 am I’m willing to discuss any aspect on the NPHET debacle, lockdown cons and the odd pro and how masks don’t work.

But when people spout guff about it not being “a real disease” that is fcking idiotic,

I’ve a death certificate here for my father with “coronavirus” as the leading cause.

Feels pretty fcking real.
People might as well say colds and flu are not real diseases. Idiotic indeed.

On the other hand I have read that it is not novel, which has some very persuasive arguments. Maybe that is what those 'people' mean.

I dunno ..... have stopped listening to most now.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Just to mention herself is fully vaxxed and got it also, and suffering with it. My eldest son is fully vaxxed and got covid about six months ago too.
This time around he has not tested positive like the rest of us. Looks like when he got it six months ago he has now built up antibodies to covid.

Any of my fully vaxxed family members are suffering worse than myself who refused to get vaxxed.....despite all the pressure from them and my docs. So its all good.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2023 ... d-19-myths

Absolutely hilarious piece by the BBC - as they propagate misinformation and lies about unvaccinated people and the vaccine.

The fecking IRONY about them posting this under covid "myths"

And they wonder why people don't trust them anymore
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:11 pm https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2023 ... d-19-myths

Absolutely hilarious piece by the BBC - as they propagate misinformation and lies about unvaccinated people and the vaccine.

The fecking IRONY about them posting this under covid "myths"

And they wonder why people don't trust them anymore
++

I began to read but quickly gave up.

Disinformation:- "safe and effective"
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Excellent podcast with Dr. Aseem Malhotra ...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Bet ye thought this thread would never be resurrected! Well, it will be because research is only beginning to find the truth of things.

This research linked below is by Dr Kevin Bardosh. It's about the more general pandemic response rather than the vaccines. He is a medical anthropologist and affiliated professor at the University of Washington. Scottish originally. He studied 600 research works to come to the conclusions in his paper. This thread summarises some of the findings. It's utterly shocking.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Covid was the most disruptive global crisis since WW2

& the use of NPIs, including lockdown, the most consequential set of policies in modern public health history

Early on, many voiced concern that NPIs would cause widespread social harm, esp for vulnerable/poorer pls.

A few high-level findings:

- 14-18 million excess deaths, of which 5-6 million are reported Covid deaths;
- Tens-of-millions of new mental health disorders, especially among young people
- Long-term economic & business damage, including soaring government & private debt.

$6 trillion of lost income for workers worldwide, and an uneven recovery in 2022
- 200-400 million more people pushed into poverty in 2022 (compared to 2019)
- 350 million more people pushed into food insecurity from 2019 to 2021;

A 13% increase in the rate of global learning poverty between 2019 and 2022, erasing all gains in the education sector since 2000. Large dropout rates. An estimated $21 trillion may be lost in earnings for the current generation of students.

An increase in negative lifestyle behaviors such as obesity, screen use, insomnia, physical and social impairments in children, frailty among the elderly, addiction, and poor diet.
- Increased child abuse, domestic violence, crime and gender inequality.

Declining trust, social cohesion, press freedom, respect for basic human rights, and support for democratic attitudes.

In conclusion

"Societal harms challenge the dominant mental model of the pandemic response.

Planning & response for future global health emergencies must integrate a wider range of expertise to account for and mitigate societal harms associated w government intervention."
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Like all other reports by experts through out the pandemic, as well as post pandemic, his expert findings will be ridiculed along with himself for questioning the world "government experts who support the narrative.....regardless of what it is.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I am now viewing the "covid pandemic" as only one string to a very disturbing bow. When viewed in light of other events such as

changes in food production due to "climate crisis" by such as
# reduction of cattle herd in Ireland which produces one of the most sustainable beef production practices in the world
# reduction of land for food production in Holland, which is the second largest food exporter in the world
as examples of how food production is being impacted.

introduction of world wide digital 'health' certificate by WHO, coupled with the WHO's new 'agreements' which gives that body effective control over our national response to perceived health threats and the 'certs' provide control over who can travel cross borders.

15 minute locations within cities, essentially locking people down permanently .... and we thought the covid lockdowns were bad?

media wide censorship of what is available to the ordinary citizen. Both covid times and now Ukraine conflict really highlight the lack of balance in what the public is told.

'hate speech law' ... this is draconian and so far over the top it is almost unbelievable. It is not only speech but possession of some digital document, for whatever reason, could land the possessor in jail. Existing laws cover all that is required, so this is going after more control ...

digital currency .... there it is again 'digital' ........ this can be very convenient - not only for the user but also for those who might wish to control the user.

There are others which I am just too lazy/fearful to recall and list at present.

The point being, the fallout from 'covid' is but a small part of what is happening all around us, and just about all of that has negative impact on the ordinary citizen, their health and rights.
Am I imagining all this? I cannot be as I see regular articles about each of these.

At this time the whole is more than I can easily comprehend and leaves me thankful I have a limited time left on this earth, as I doubt I could survive long term if I was only ~20 yrs old now.
Very depressing thoughts.
I hope my kids will wake up and see what is coming down the line and don't leave it too late to protect themselves.

Apologies if this is too 'off topic'.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:12 pm Bet ye thought this thread would never be resurrected! Well, it will be because research is only beginning to find the truth of things.

This research linked below is by Dr Kevin Bardosh. It's about the more general pandemic response rather than the vaccines. He is a medical anthropologist and affiliated professor at the University of Washington. Scottish originally. He studied 600 research works to come to the conclusions in his paper. This thread summarises some of the findings. It's utterly shocking.

h ttps://twitter.com/KevinBardosh/status/1661135563402153984?t=KsV9vJ0BSQ_k6NNfNlpgKQ&s=19
I would disagree with the highlighted part above.

Bear in mind that the consequences of these non medical interventions was very well known and understood long before covid was publicly mentioned. There was decades of scientific knowledge about this.

The question on everyone's lips should be WHY the WHO changed their pandemic policy advice (in 2019?) which had previously deliberately advised exclusion of these interventions, to suddenly promoting them.

I have read a few nonsensical excuses but no reason for this change of policy.
That coupled with the change of definition for 'vaccine' helped push these interventions on the public.

Why was this done?

I cannot think of a "good" reason; only bad reasons come to mind, unfortunately.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I meant research on this pandemic and the effects in the present of the recent non pharmaceutical interventions.

I honestly don't think the surface is being scratched re research on the Covid response. Even today I saw the chart below and I want to know why is this? No one is answering.

Some immediately think of its the vaccines, I don't think one can say that without cellular screening of the actual people in the excess mortality deaths to see if nucleocapsid is present along with the spike protein.

So I don't agree with the vaccines argument right now. It could be longer term effects of covid, vascular effects for example. It could be directly related to the government NPIs. It could be widespread depression, loss of diagnoses, increase in obesity, stress, drugs etc. I have no idea. Why is it not being urgently investigated??

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:42 pm I meant research on this pandemic and the effects in the present of the recent non pharmaceutical interventions.

I honestly don't think the surface is being scratched re research on the Covid response. Even today I saw the chart below and I want to know why is this? No one is answering.

Some immediately think of its the vaccines, I don't think one can say that without cellular screening of the actual people in the excess mortality deaths to see if nucleocapsid is present along with the spike protein.

So I don't agree with the vaccines argument right now. It could be longer term effects of covid, vascular effects for example. It could be directly related to the government NPIs. It could be widespread depression, loss of diagnoses, increase in obesity, stress, drugs etc. I have no idea. Why is it not being urgently investigated??

Not only is it not being investigated, it is being waved off with multiple 'excuses' about what it might be - including climate change!

The answer is they do not want the cause known.
Guesses etc. can be dismissed, but if they ever did investigate someone might well be in trouble, as the truth would be known.
Seanybiker

Post by Seanybiker »

My mother got the booster last week.
I'm not as mad about getting it or not getting as this thread is.
Will say though , mam asked me would I mind of she got it.
Strange to me , I don't mind her getting it at all. She's an adult .

I got a text a month or so ago reminding me to get the booster .

I didn't bother replying. For me with my mental crap loser shit , they had to call to me to give me the first 2 injections. I don't know the conspiracy nas much as ye do and to be honest I don't care if it's a "clot shot ".

I put worse up me snout
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Seanybiker wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:06 am My mother got the booster last week.
I'm not as mad about getting it or not getting as this thread is.
Will say though , mam asked me would I mind of she got it.
Strange to me , I don't mind her getting it at all. She's an adult .

I got a text a month or so ago reminding me to get the booster .

I didn't bother replying. For me with my mental crap loser shit , they had to call to me to give me the first 2 injections. I don't know the conspiracy nas much as ye do and to be honest I don't care if it's a "clot shot ".

I put worse up me snout
We each make decisions to suit ourselves, based on the best information we have at the time.
Unfortunately the public were badly misinformed by our health gurus from the very beginning, deliberately so.
The media repeated that misinformation at every turn.
The medical profession refused to treat anyone for Covid except in a hospital situation.
In hospitals they did not administer the same treatment for this as they have for decades for similar viruses.

... and so on.

Because of the DISinformation promoted during the period I have lost all faith in the medical profession, except those who deal with structural body problems ....... surgeries in other words for the most part.
The vast majority of the rest are complicit in the disinformation spread.

But as I said .... we each make our own decisions based on our knowledge at the time.

The worst aspect was mandates ..... no they were not widespread but they did exist here. For instance college kids unable to attend unless they received the shot. That is a mandated intervention to receive education, and what makes it even worse, is that the intervention was of a trial substance which was not properly approved. The vast majority of those kids were in zero danger from the virus, but they had to take the jab regardless.

So yes, yet again, if it is a personal decision made with assessment of risk/benefit based on good FULL information, then great!

Coercion and mandating and the terrible societal attacking of those who made a different decision will forever remain one of the darkest days in Irish society. People really showed what they are like!
Seanybiker

Post by Seanybiker »

PureIsle wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:24 pm We each make decisions to suit ourselves, based on the best information we have at the time.
Unfortunately the public were badly misinformed by our health gurus from the very beginning, deliberately so.
The medical profession refused to treat anyone for Covid except in a hospital situation.
In hospitals they did not administer the same treatment for this as they have for decades for similar viruses.

... and so on.

Because of the DISinformation promoted during the period I have lost all faith in the medical profession, except those who deal with structural body problems ....... surgeries in other words for the most part.

But as I said .... we each make our own decisions based on our knowledge at the time.

The worst aspect was mandates ..... no they were not widespread but they did exist here. For instance college kids unable to attend unless they received the shot. That is a mandated intervention to receive education, and what makes it even worse, is that the intervention was of a trial substance which was not properly approved. The vast majority of those kids were in zero danger from the virus, but they had to take the jab regardless.

So yes, yet again, if it is a personal decision made with assessment of risk/benefit based on good FULL information, then great!

Coercion and mandating and the terrible societal attacking of those who made a different decision will forever remain one of the darkest days in Irish society. People really showed what they are like!

I totally understand.

I got it first as my father had lung cancer at the time so we didn't want to take any chances of any sort of flu etc coming into the house.

They had to come up the house to gimme mine cos I'm half fecking spastic.

I got the second one , again as I was scared of anything coming into the house.

Dad died last December , nothing to do with the vaccine, it was asbestos related cancer.

I got texts for boosters and ignored them .

Mam I think is on her 4th or 5th now.
Even she is a lil bit , dafuq but she goes with the flow and so far all good.

I'm not gonna bother getting another one as even if it is bad , I dunno , it might be real it might not be but I took the "cure" then I got the top up "cure" . That'll do me.

If it's that bad then leave it take me 😂😂.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:33 pm Not only is it not being investigated, it is being waved off with multiple 'excuses' about what it might be - including climate change!

The answer is they do not want the cause known.
Guesses etc. can be dismissed, but if they ever did investigate someone might well be in trouble, as the truth would be known.
And the problem is , when that "study" (to see if CC is responsible) starts, they already have their conclusions - yes it most definetely is CC, so much so that we will approach it completely biased and cherry picking data to suit this fact.

It's a fecking joke.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

PureIsle wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:24 pm We each make decisions to suit ourselves, based on the best information we have at the time.

... and so on.

100% , great post, but not just Irish society - all over the world... well maybe Scandinavians avoided the worst of it - certainly Sweden.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Yeah, I have found it hard to get past how utterly shit so many people were, and how those people have completely moved on as if they weren't utterly shit. It absolutely changed how I feel about society - I easily like a lot of people I interact with but I will never be comfortable with or trust the group because of the madness of the crowd. I had old women who did not know I had chosen not to get the shots ask me out on the road when I was walking "WHAT are we going to do with the unvaccinated?" Really seriously looking for horrible things to happen to people because they wouldn't submit. They were furious. I had who I thought was a fairly good friend, a close neighbour, tell me I should never receive medical care again in my life for any reason because I didn't take it. Basically he said I should be allowed to die.
To be honest it was deeply scarring. Utterly horrible time. Frightening even.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:38 pm Yeah, I have found it hard to get past how utterly shit so many people were, and how those people have completely moved on as if they weren't utterly shit. It absolutely changed how I feel about society - I easily like a lot of people I interact with but I will never be comfortable with or trust the group because of the madness of the crowd. I had old women who did not know I had chosen not to get the shots ask me out on the road when I was walking "WHAT are we going to do with the unvaccinated?" Really seriously looking for horrible things to happen to people because they wouldn't submit. They were furious. I had who I thought was a fairly good friend, a close neighbour, tell me I should never receive medical care again in my life for any reason because I didn't take it. Basically he said I should be allowed to die.
To be honest it was deeply scarring. Utterly horrible time. Frightening even.
I never did understand the absolute vitriol that was meted out to those who did not follow the herd.
Yes it was terribly disheartening to realise that people I thought were reasonable and intelligent, were in fact quite the opposite, and downright vile.
Even to this day, their attitude, while apparently not quite so heated as before, is still the same to those who did not take the shot.
In truth I have had enough of them.
I am now hardened to their fate.
There will be no tears in my eyes for those of them who suffer health problem in the future.

A horrible thing to admit, but that is what they have done to me.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't feel the same, PureIsle. I would dread to think of anyone being harmed by the compelled vaccines. Literally, it would be a nightmare if there are long term problems and I hope everyone is okay and stays healthy.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This is an interesting interview with Norman Fenton which goes into a lot of recent history.