Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Ivermectin

All things COVID
isha
Verified Username

Re: Ivermectin

Post by isha »

schmittel wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:49 pm Can't help but get the impression that John Campbell is beginning to enjoy trolling YouTube!
It's been an interesting evolution, from staid dependable Dr John ( yes, I know he is a nurse) to this purple-shirted ivermectin-wielding dude on the net, but if one looks in any way closely at what has gone on over the past few years I think anyone with a titter of wit would travel to the dark side.

What surprises me far more are the apathetic majority who blithely don't give a second thought to the madness that transpired.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

schmittel wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:49 pm Can't help but get the impression that John Campbell is beginning to enjoy trolling YouTube!
Yes, I really enjoyed his display of the half used blister pack of IVM :D :D
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:48 am It's been an interesting evolution, from staid dependable Dr John ( yes, I know he is a nurse) to this purple-shirted ivermectin-wielding dude on the net, but if one looks in any way closely at what has gone on over the past few years I think anyone with a titter of wit would travel to the dark side.

What surprises me far more are the apathetic majority who blithely don't give a second thought to the madness that transpired.
I have to admit to not being surprised by much of anything at this time.
I guess I am now unimpressed by the 'information' being spewed by everybody - I no longer believe any of it.
Everything is seriously suspect, not least those randomised controlled trials we all put our faith in previously.

Given the banning of alternate views on the current conflict in Europe, I see an, almost exact, replica of the 'information' we are being fed.
Of course going deep to find the alternative view has the serious danger of being exposed to very biased and opposite info.
Our access to 'both sides of the coin' is further hindered by the EU’s Digital Services Act (DSA).

OK, I have gone off topic I guess, but it appears to me that the bias that has been inflicted on us covers almost all aspects of our lives and I, unfortunately, see no way back.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

What we are fed in all aspects of our existence is anything that supplements the income streams of big corporations. They are in complete control, not governments, not eu ministers, not presidents, nor prime ministers and definitely not democracy. So long as you adhere to the narrative coming out of your tv and radio you will develop into a good little robot, oops, I meant citizen.