Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Dr John Campbell tribute thread

All things COVID
schmittel
Verified Username

Dr John Campbell tribute thread

Post by schmittel »

Nurse John with another belter on YouTube, all within YouTube guidelines of course - Who fact checks the fact checkers?

It's time this Covid frontline hero had his own thread!
isha
Verified Username

Re: Dr John Campbell tribute thread

Post by isha »

When I heard Pfizer Executive Ms Janine Small making her responses at the European Parliament this week I, like Dr John, wondered WTF is "the speed of science" 😅

Here's a clip of him being brilliantly discombobulated. And low key sarcastic. Appropriately.

Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

You scared me there for a second…. Was getting my “what a nice man, rip” comment ready.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Do any of you think this information will have any effect in the coming months?
Is it likely to even be absorbed by the vast majority?
Will our political masters simply ignore this and all other negatives that have come to light about these jabs?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:06 pm Do any of you think this information will have any effect in the coming months?
Will our political masters simply ignore this and all other negatives that have come to light about these jabs?
All ignored and forgotten if history tells us anything.

Post by 678904673 »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:06 pm Do any of you think this information will have any effect in the coming months?
Highly unlikely. It seems that if anyone is even mildly critical of this approval process they are immediately labeled an anti vaxxer and often much worse.
Last edited by 678904673 on Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

I think the vast majority have already realised they were sold a pup with the vaccines, but in my experience most just want to move on and forget about it.
Our political masters will be able to ignore it because of the safety in numbers of people who trusted the experts, and whilst they realise that might have been a mistake, they're not particular angry about it because so many other people fell for it too.
I do think significant lasting damage has been done though in terms of public confidence in our health messaging. They might not be marching in the streets, but Joe and Jane Ordinary know full well that it was politics rather than science that was calling the shots on this matter.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

My opinion is the undeniable evidence of serious adverse events, illegal and immoral coercion, disastrous lockdowns, etc, will be ignored. Everything will slide on as if it never happened.
Sure, haven't we got the possibility of a looming nuclear war to be worried about now?
How convenient.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:17 pm My opinion is the undeniable evidence of serious adverse events, illegal and immoral coercion, disastrous lockdowns, etc, will be ignored. Everything will slide on as if it never happened.
Sure, haven't we got the possibility of a looming nuclear war to be worried about now?
How convenient.
Must admit the convenience of the war has occurred to me too. There is no doubt globally there was mounting public anger at the vaccination policies and lockdown measures etc at the start of the year. That cooled off pretty quick once we were told that standing for Ukraine was the next big thing in groupthink.

War has also provided convenient cover for the out of control inflation. Nothing to do with unlimited money printing during Covid. Blame Putin.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Maybe Dr. John will read this and finally be able to explain what that 'speed of science' means!

https://sponsored.bloomberg.com/immersi ... of-science

:D :lol: :D
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Of course not, just try and post this over on planks and the fat virgins will be deleting it, threadbanning you and calling John a far right conspiracy theorist.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I should not laugh, because it's bold and rude. ....
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Good video by Jimmy Dore too ...

Love the jokes on the "Speed of Science"..
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

I find this terrifying, especially considering the fact that most of the people that work in this field would be covidian cultists that want lockdowns to return, would not surprise me if one of these misanthropic freaks leaked this.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

WOw so it DID Come from a lab, so will this still get you banned from planks ?
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

I seem to be alone here, but I will continue posting these as I would be banned if I tried to post this over on planks...

This is frightening the way it has no coverage on media - apart from Telegraph and other conservative media, BBC, Guardian, RTE etc... have nothing on this.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

And again ...

Wow ... imagine if we knew how low the actual IFR was, would it have made a big difference to lockdown policy decisions ?

Strange the way RTE and Fergal scumbag Bowers are not covering this.

Bowers would rather kidnap your kids and put them in forced isolation, the evil slavering reptillian dead eyed scumbag,
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Why doesYouTube et al censor any criticism of the vaccine? Because of people like Calum Hood, head of centre for countering digital hate.(CCDH). This is the same group currently succeeding in getting advertisers to boycott twitter. Of course they are only a small pawn in the much larger “stop hate for profit” campaign(originally called ‘stop funding fake news) that ended up getting all those covid misinformation warnings on everything. Not sure how hate and covid tie in together but I am clearly an ignoramous who doesn’t know better.

Like planks, they are our betters who know more than us. Despite being so young they know what we should listen to and what we shouldn’t. We should give thanks to our all knowledgeable overlords, they are fresh out of college and learned all about the value of censoring misinformation. Modern day pitch fork yielding mobs that make sure there is no speech without consequences, at least for people they oppose.

Problem is that if you toe the line of corporate pharma then you can espouse any old shite you want, no fact check sites will fact check your claims of immunity and lower transmission rates or the “pandemic of the unvaxxed”. It’s all political and their origins did indeed spike from the trump/Clinton election. These boycotting groups realised their power after the breitbart boycott which saw 40 major sponsors pull their ads from the trump supportive news site. That was their beginning and they only grew from there. The breitbart campaign was called “sleeping giants” these guys keep changing their name every five minutes so it’s tough to keep up. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Giants

You’ll notice all these ones that talk about hate, racism, xenophobia, misinformation all day also are fully immersed in the British politics threads, usually not in support of the tories at all. These groups like the CCDH are just extensions of the Labour Party, and their American equivalents are extensions of the democrats in the US. They are the ones in control of what we see and hear otherwise they boycott what they don’t like or get the services necessary for the functioning of the website removed.

“ CCDH has ties to the left-wing British Labour Party. The group’s founder, Imran Ahmed, is a former advisor to Labour Members of Parliament Hilary Benn and Angela Eagle. Board member Kristy McNeill is a former adviser to former Labour Party British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and former board member Morgan McSweeney resigned from the board to become chief of staff to Labour Party leader Keir Starmer.”

https://counterhate.com/blog/watch-ccdh ... arliament/

Even long before musk took over they were pushing for more human moderators that could moderate with the bias that they think is best for us.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

When the ‘boycott wars’ are in full swing at least everyone will know where it started and who started it.

Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Wow...
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

When will the WHO declare an end to the pandemic ?

Why NEVER of course !!! never let a good "crisis" go to waste ...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

'Cases' ... case numbers are meaningless at this time, regardless number of tests they do or whatever they use to test.
The only meaningful number is the number of people who develop the disease .... which is not counted as far as I am aware.

We all very likely know people who got an illness (maybe Covid or maybe some other respiratory illness) but 'treated' themselves so no doctor's visit or hospitalisation, thus not counted by anyone.

"It" is endemic.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:26 am 'Cases' ... case numbers are meaningless at this time, regardless number of tests they do or whatever they use to test.
The only meaningful number is the number of people who develop the disease .... which is not counted as far as I am aware.

We all very likely know people who got an illness (maybe Covid or maybe some other respiratory illness) but 'treated' themselves so no doctor's visit or hospitalisation, thus not counted by anyone.

"It" is endemic.
100%, but I am guessing the WHO won't say this until earliest summer 2023 ... maybe even 2024.