Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Not looking Good For The Vaccinated

All things COVID
GrowlerG

Re: Not looking Good For The Vaccinated

Post by GrowlerG »

isha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:34 pm Treatment. Something that clears the virus. Thete are a good few molecules that show good efficacy.

Wait for sterilising live attenuated vaccines. Do long term testing to see long term effects.

In actual fact I now think allowing broader immunity to have occured to the original wild virus while sheltering the vulnerable would have been better than full scale lockdowns and what has happened epidemiologically by interfering in a pandemic with mass vaccination - and I was a very enthusiastic lock downer! I think I was wrong in the light of what is happening now.
Sweden tried this. Didn't work out really.

Ultimately that will result in what happened in any number of poor countries which just ignored it.
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

BadaBing wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:27 am Would appear its all for naught, a guinea pig for a experimental vaccine and you still get covid and are a super spreader, i would not call that a success
It would appear you've not been listening since Jan 2020...
SeanCena

Post by SeanCena »

Yes, Pureisle. And when you can prove any longterm caused by either rather than posting Facebook pictures that contain no data other than "this person got a jab and died!!!!!" Ill engage with you.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

SeanCena wrote:Id recommend everyone get vaccinated against it, the same way we recommend getting the flu jab each xmas.
PureIsle wrote:Is that recommendation not ignoring the relative adverse effects of those two jabs ('flu' Vs Covid) and also that the Covid jabs are still in trial phase so the long term outcome is unknown presently?
SeanCena wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:45 pm Yes, Pureisle. And when you can prove any longterm caused by either rather than posting Facebook pictures that contain no data other than "this person got a jab and died!!!!!" Ill engage with you.
Your answer apparently is "Yes" it is ignoring the relative adverse effects..

I do not have to prove any long term adverse effects. Those, if present, should become apparent after the Covid vaccine trials are finalised and the data analysed. (There are worrying reports of adverse effects in the public domain.)

Until then it would be advisable to bear in mind that the Covid vaccines are NOT at the same level as the 'flu vaccines ..... at least not until the Covid vaccine trials are complete.

I have no idea to what pictures from Facebook you refer, as I definitely have not posted any in this thread.
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

Anecdotal story - check
Strawman argument - check

Post by 316670 »

GrowlerG wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:31 pm Anecdotal story - check
Strawman argument - check
Its ok my friend, i sense anger and frustration from your posts, you like many millions trusted the government and your trust was misplaced, channel your anger at those who led you down the garden path, you will will need all your strength in the coming months once the seasonal Flu period starts.
Vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory disease is coming and its going to be a long winter for the vaccinated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine-a ... ry_disease

Post by 316670 »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:41 pm
So riddle me this, why are the Anti Vaccine/Lockdown/Covid Nutters who refuse to follow any and all Covid restrictions/precautions not Dead from it? They are out in large crowds protesting day in day out and have been for the last year , and are all still alive and healthy. Answer that if you can?
Anyone like to have a stab at answering this question from last night?
The most dangerous virus in the world narrative doe not hold up really well if you think about it for a moment, and its is now becoming more apparent and as a consequence those who have risked their health by taking a experimental vaccine are getting very pissy about it, dont get angry at the unvaccinated , get angry at those who pushed the vaccine on you.
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 pm Its ok my friend, i sense anger and frustration from your posts, you like many millions trusted the government and your trust was misplaced, channel your anger at those who led you down the garden path, you will will need all your strength in the coming months once the seasonal Flu period starts.
Vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory disease is coming and its going to be a long winter for the vaccinated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine-a ... ry_disease
At least you're consistent leading with another strawman.

https://health-desk.org/articles/are-co ... nhancement

I'd be interesting in seeing the hard data to back up your assertions on ERD.
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:32 pm Anyone like to have a stab at answering this question from last night?
The most dangerous virus in the world narrative doe not hold up really well if you think about it for a moment, and its is now becoming more apparent and as a consequence those who have risked their health by taking a experimental vaccine are getting very pissy about it, dont get angry at the unvaccinated , get angry at those who pushed the vaccine on you.
The answer to the question, why are all those people not dead? Is there's no data that suggests they would be.

Post by 316670 »

GrowlerG wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:08 am The answer to the question, why are all those people not dead? Is there's no data that suggests they would be.
The most dangerous lethal virus to ever exist if the experts are to be believed, yet those who ignore all warnings and advice on how to stay safe from it are in rude health, does that not strike you as strange?

Post by 316670 »

Figures from Public Health England say 55% of people hospitalised with the delta variant were unvaccinated, while nearly 35% had received two doses of a vaccine.
Now consider what percentage of the population in the UK are fully Vaccinated and that 35% is looking even worst than at first look, the Vaccines are not doing as advertised and unknow medium to long terms effect are waiting to be revealed.
SeanCena

Post by SeanCena »

NotThatDevnull wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:29 pm The most dangerous lethal virus to ever exist if the experts are to be believed, yet those who ignore all warnings and advice on how to stay safe from it are in rude health, does that not strike you as strange?
Who said it was the most dangerous?ebola, smallpox etc would like a word with your bombas
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

Thats quite the list of assumptions....

It's the most lethal virus ever...
The experts said the above...
Everyone who ignored it is alive..
Everyone who ignored it never got stick...

Which seems to also imply...

Covid is not dangerous...
The pandemic doesn't exist...
All the experts are wrong...
All the experts are not actually experts...
The vaccines have no effect on a fake virus...
There's no need to get vaccinated...
There's no need to take precautions...

Is that it?
GrowlerG

Post by GrowlerG »

SeanCena wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:46 pm Who said it was the most dangerous?ebola, smallpox etc would like a word with your bombas
The experts obviously. Who can argue with that.
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

Locked. Please pick it up in the vaccine megathread