Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Excess Mortality

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Excess Mortality

Post by PureIsle »

England stats on deaths for jabbed and unjabbed

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/22/dist ... d-deathss/
Official figures quietly published by the UK Government reveal that the fully/triple/quadruple vaccinated population has accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past two years and 92% of Covid-19 deaths throughout the entirety of 2022.

I doubt these numbers mean anything.
Most of the aged would have been jabbed while in the younger population a lesser % would be jabbed.
Given the profile of those most likely to have received multiple jabs, one would wonder if they were near their time with or without those jabs.

I must read the article fully to see if it gets into such things.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

John Campbell speaking to Norman Fenton about the data release from England.
Fenton is not at all impressed with the data.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Excess deaths nearing pandemic levels.

20230728_112130.jpg
20230728_112130.jpg (280.92 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:22 am Excess deaths nearing pandemic levels.

20230728_112130.jpg
The government & establishment been getting away with covering this up for long time now, they're broke and can't afford to reintroduce restrictions,so now citizens must die to "save the economy",some great insights on YouTube tearing apart the establishment narrative on this :o

..though I seen Kerry hospital broke ranks and reintroduced COVID restrictions for it
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Setanta wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:39 am The government & establishment been getting away with covering this up for long time now, they're broke and can't afford to reintroduce restrictions,so now citizens must die to "save the economy",some great insights on YouTube tearing apart the establishment narrative on this :o

..though I seen Kerry hospital broke ranks and reintroduced COVID restrictions for it
It's certainly true that older cohorts are still dying from Covid though not at the same rate, thankfully, which I think is due to the strain not being as bad as the original strain which was novel. Also there's hopefully some protection for them from the vaccines, though I'm uncertain how much. It will hopefully be studied properly in the future.

Just out of interest I looked to see what are covid deaths now. I can't find exact yearly statistics but I see there were 5500 covid deaths in Ireland to end of November 2021. November 2021 is about 21 months after the commencement of the pandemic. Now - 20 months later - there are a few over 9000. So 3500 in that period. It's a milder strain, I don't think that will be denied by most people.*see below where I checked out Ireland more.

The UK is said to be one of the countries having persistent excess deaths. As if it is unusual compared to other countries. And perhaps it is. But I have also read that the UK keep good and very updated and transparent records and that is why it's measurable there.

This chart is based on data gathered from the weekly deaths recorded by the Office for Health Improvements and Disparities in the UK. I have screenshot it from an article by the Hart Group, which is a group of medical people and other professionals who disagree with the scientific consensus on Covid.

It's worth looking at. The older cohorts over 65 are dying from Covid still. And the Covid deaths make up most of the excess deaths (compared to 2015-2019 baseline) that they are experiencing.

But Covid deaths are not making up most of the excess deaths being experienced in younger cohorts. I have no definitive reason why this is so, although I think it may be linked to having allowed social systems to almost disintegrate under the pandemic response. I'm not in the group who says it's the vaccines as I have no proof about what it is.

Mostly I'm saying it should be urgently and above all truthfully investigated as it seems to me to be an important demographic change.

https://www.hartgroup.org/excess-death/

https://www.hartgroup.org/bios/

*In May 2023 the European commission published the following map. It shows Ireland, Finland and Luxembourg having excess mortality rates of between 13.3 % and 17.5 %.

Just as a quick tot up 15% more than our usual death of approximately 32,000 per annum is 4800. That's more than died extra from Covid during any year of the Pandemic. Remember what we lived through then. Shouldn't we be investigating excess deaths? So that we can stop it.

UK again

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Just on the excess mortality reported by the European commission re Ireland etc - I wonder if some isn't displacement mortality. This happened during the Spanish flu. Places that locked down really hard displaced excess mortality to later on. Maybe that's part of the story now
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:41 am It's certainly true that older cohorts are still dying from Covid though not at the same rate, thankfully, which I think is due to the strain not being as bad as the original strain which was novel. Also there's hopefully some protection for them from the vaccines, though I'm uncertain how much. It will hopefully be studied properly in the future.

Just out of interest I looked to see what are covid deaths now. I can't find exact yearly statistics but I see there were 5500 covid deaths in Ireland to end of November 2021. November 2021 is about 21 months after the commencement of the pandemic. Now - 20 months later - there are a few over 9000. So 3500 in that period. It's a milder strain, I don't think that will be denied by most people.*see below where I checked out Ireland more.

The UK is said to be one of the countries having persistent excess deaths. As if it is unusual compared to other countries. And perhaps it is. But I have also read that the UK keep good and very updated and transparent records and that is why it's measurable there.

This chart is based on data gathered from the weekly deaths recorded by the Office for Health Improvements and Disparities in the UK. I have screenshot it from an article by the Hart Group, which is a group of medical people and other professionals who disagree with the scientific consensus on Covid.

It's worth looking at. The older cohorts over 65 are dying from Covid still. And the Covid deaths make up most of the excess deaths (compared to 2015-2019 baseline) that they are experiencing.

But Covid deaths are not making up most of the excess deaths being experienced in younger cohorts. I have no definitive reason why this is so, although I think it may be linked to having allowed social systems to almost disintegrate under the pandemic response. I'm not in the group who says it's the vaccines as I have no proof about what it is.

Mostly I'm saying it should be urgently and above all truthfully investigated as it seems to me to be an important demographic change.

https://www.hartgroup.org/excess-death/

https://www.hartgroup.org/bios/

*In May 2023 the European commission published the following map. It shows Ireland, Finland and Luxembourg having excess mortality rates of between 13.3 % and 17.5 %.

Just as a quick tot up 15% more than our usual death of approximately 32,000 per annum is 4800. That's more than died extra from Covid during any year of the Pandemic. Remember what we lived through then. Shouldn't we be investigating excess deaths? So that we can stop it.

UK again

These extra deaths are COVID related ,just the establishment is working to cover it up and downplay it.....I know it's not PC and noones allowed say it,but our health service is still shit and COVID is still there rampant,

the notion it magically stopped killing people and the health service could magically cope with it,because establishment wanted it stopped being covered by media is hilarious,if wasn't out own dying over it
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

So the OHID in the UK record 700 people aged 50-64 died in the first six months of 2023 from Covid but put the other 3000 excess deaths in that age group as not Covid?
I don't think that is true.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

So in the middle of Summer I am to believe that there are excess deaths from a respiratory virus that even exceed those from the Winters of the "pandemic"?

I don't, regardless what officialdom might say now. Too many blatant lies from the lot of them for me to believe anything they spew out now.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:11 pm So in the middle of Summer I am to believe that there are excess deaths from a respiratory virus that even exceed those from the Winters of the "pandemic"?

I don't, regardless what officialdom might say now. Too many blatant lies from the lot of them for me to believe anything they spew out now.
It would seem to be the case,but the establishment here is working to cover it up.....a pretty major scandal brewing here with the media towing the establishment line and hoping/pretending people don't notice
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Setanta, do you know of many people now between 0-65 dying of Covid? Upon what information are you basing your statements?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:12 pm It would seem to be the case,but the establishment here is working to cover it up.....a pretty major scandal brewing here with the media towing the establishment line and hoping/pretending people don't notice
Do you actually have evidence of that ?
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

I thought the scandal/cover up was about the excess deaths that are NOT covid related and point to vaccine take up?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

They are not Covid related.
They don't point to the vaccines unless there's proof.
I think there's plenty of other things that could be blamed. Maybe even Covid itself - long term effects for example. The lockdowns of the society. Depression. Drugs and alcohol. Poor health care. Maybe some vaccine adverse reactions but I don't know. I'd look at other things first. But everything should be investigated.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:11 pm So in the middle of Summer I am to believe that there are excess deaths from a respiratory virus that even exceed those from the Winters of the "pandemic"?

I thought to add a short list of the lies they told us ...

They lied about the origins of Covid
They lied about covid death statistics
They lied that there was no treatment (go home and if you turn blue then go to hospital)
They lied about the ventilators & Remdesivir
They lied that the hospitals were overflowing (while they choreographed Tiktok dance routines)
They lied about the masks
They lied about the lockdowns
They lied to prevent family visiting dying relatives
They lied about outdoor transmission
They lied to restrict our movements
They lied about Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc & Vit D
They lied about the efficacy of the vaccines
They lied about the safety of the vaccines
They lied to try and hide their data for 75 years
They lied to hide the extent of the vaccine injuries
They lied by even calling the shots ‘vaccines’
They lied about the need for "vaccine passports"
They lied to try and justify human rights abusive vaccine mandates
They lied about the rates of myocarditis
They lied about the excess deaths

Maybe instead I should make a list of health related matters they did NOT lie about over the past three years?
It would surely be shorter - IF I could think of even one entry for the list!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:49 pm I thought to add a short list of the lies they told us ...

They lied about the origins of Covid
They lied about covid death statistics
They lied that there was no treatment (go home and if you turn blue then go to hospital)
They lied about the ventilators & Remdesivir
They lied that the hospitals were overflowing (while they choreographed Tiktok dance routines)
They lied about the masks
They lied about the lockdowns
They lied to prevent family visiting dying relatives
They lied about outdoor transmission
They lied to restrict our movements
They lied about Ivermectin, HCQ, Zinc & Vit D
They lied about the efficacy of the vaccines
They lied about the safety of the vaccines
They lied to try and hide their data for 75 years
They lied to hide the extent of the vaccine injuries
They lied by even calling the shots ‘vaccines’
They lied about the need for "vaccine passports"
They lied to try and justify human rights abusive vaccine mandates
They lied about the rates of myocarditis
They lied about the excess deaths

Maybe instead I should make a list of health related matters they did NOT lie about over the past three years?
It would surely be shorter - IF I could think of even one entry for the list!
As the child of someone who lost a parent to Covid you people make me so angry.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:44 pm As the child of someone who lost a parent to Covid you people make me so angry.
Why, is there something or maybe nothing on that list that triggers your anger?

Just so you are aware .... most of the items on the list trigger my anger.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:14 pm Why, is there something or maybe nothing on that list that triggers your anger?

Just so you are aware .... most of the items on the list trigger my anger.
Three years since my father passed I have been told “Govid isn’t real”.

Yes it fcking is.

Your avatar rings a very troubling bell. Foe time.

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:42 pm Three years since my father passed I have been told “Govid isn’t real”.

Yes it fcking is.
Was there something on the list that said it was not real?

Why lash out like this
... you people make me so angry.
without defining who "you people" are while quoting my post?

As for this silliness, I have no comment
Your avatar rings a very troubling bell. Foe time.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Cobham wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:22 pm I thought the scandal/cover up was about the excess deaths that are NOT covid related and point to vaccine take up?
The excess deaths start spiralling as the vaxxine take-up declined....and the healthcare system here collasped/on brink of over last 18 months or so.....but the establishment are covering it up and trying to convince public this is normal/way things should be....no other country threats or trys to bullshit it's citizens like this only eire
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

My point is that it is the consequent of the vaccine that people are dying. I follow posts of John Campbell on Youtube.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Cobham wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:56 am My point is that it is the consequent of the vaccine that people are dying. I follow posts of John Campbell on Youtube.
I have seen him saying as much. It does certainly appear that more evidence is emerging about cardiac harm. But I genuinely don't think enough research has been done to say anything for certain yet re cause of excess deaths.

It could honestly be lingering effects of the virus itself which does cause harm to endothelial tissues.

It could be lots of different things already mentioned. It could be vaccine harm. It's likely to be a combination of different things. It needs to be investigated. That's all.

What is crazy to me is that it is not being treated with anything even resembling the urgency covid was treated with, and yet the excess mortality is at least as worrying as covid deaths. Which I will say were worrying and I in no way want to negate the sorrow of people who lost loved ones to Covid. It's been tragic.

I just want to know what is happening now.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:16 pm I have seen him saying as much. It does certainly appear that more evidence is emerging about cardiac harm. But I genuinely don't think enough research has been done to say anything for certain yet re cause of excess deaths.

It could honestly be lingering effects of the virus itself which does cause harm to endothelial tissues.

It could be lots of different things already mentioned. It could be vaccine harm. It's likely to be a combination of different things. It needs to be investigated. That's all.

What is crazy to me is that it is not being treated with anything even resembling the urgency covid was treated with, and yet the excess mortality is at least as worrying as covid deaths. Which I will say were worrying and I in no way want to negate the sorrow of people who lost loved ones to Covid. It's been tragic.

I just want to know what is happening now.
Yes it is disconcerting how the continuing excess deaths are nearly ignored by mainstream, but the deaths during 'Covid times', by Covid, were greatly exaggerated and even mis-assigned to Covid alone.

We now know that the majority of the 'Covid deaths' were those who had multiple co-morbidities and were at end stage of life.
Of course the others were truly tragic, but even for those there are serious doubts about the medical treatment applied.

The whole 3 year span raises a lot of questions. It does not help that we were lied to at every turn.
How can we believe what we are told now, or have any faith in the figures and reports from those same people who lied so profically?
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I would like to quote this here ....
Some sobering stats, according to John Campbell 1 in 35 that have had booster have undiagnosed myocarditis. There are 3,054,252 in Ireland that have had the first booster, so divided by 35 = 87,264 people in Ireland now have un-diagnosed myocarditis.

According to Dr Chris Alan Shoemaker in Canada based on studies of US Military and a study in Thailand have both shown that 1 in 20 have myocarditis and he claims that of those people, 50% will die in the next 5 years. He didn't say how many shots they had. If we go back to John Campbell's data and base Shoemakers claim on that, then that means 43,632 people will die of heart failure in Ireland as a result of taking boosters.
If these numbers prove to be anywhere near true then we are in for a really terrible time in the next few years.

This brings to mind what Dr Dolores Cahill was warning about and that got her cancelled almost everywhere. I must admit to believing she was greatly exaggerating to the point of not being believable.
Now I wonder ....
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

To be honest PureIsle, I simply won't conscience those kinds of thoughts. Almost every single person I know got vaccinated including my children (against my advice) and if anything bad happens it's not worth living anymore in my opinion. I think there is some certain amount of harm that has happened and it is not being investigated properly. I think it has fortunately been a small percentage of adverse effects, though it's real, I read their stories every day in threads I follow. But I simply won't go anywhere near believing such stupendously awful level of harm have been caused as you mention. I just don't believe it. I won't countenance it.