Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Excess Mortality

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Excess Mortality

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:45 pm To be honest PureIsle, I simply won't conscience those kinds of thoughts. Almost every single person I know got vaccinated including my children (against my advice) and if anything bad happens it's not worth living anymore in my opinion. I think there is some certain amount of harm that has happened and it is not being investigated properly. I think it has fortunately been a small percentage of adverse effects, though it's real, I read their stories every day in threads I follow. But I simply won't go anywhere near believing such stupendously awful level of harm have been caused as you mention. I just don't believe it. I won't countenance it.
I understand where you are coming from.

My 'position', fluid as it is presently, is that I know for definite that we have been lied to greatly over the past few years.
I also know that there were people, who were silenced, that tried to warn us, and the majority of those have been proven to be telling the truth.
As you know from 2020 I have been watching excess death numbers in the population, and recall that there was a miniscule number of excess deaths in 2020, and that number has risen greatly since.

Now I see a couple of studies which go some way to explain those excesses, and those studies appear to stand up to scrutiny.

The implications of course, of going down that rabbit hole, are extreme, and totally contrary to what we all believe is probable, or want to believe is even possible.

Time will tell, but I am preparing myself for the worst - in the hope that it never occurs.

Take care.
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Look we don't know what is causing these excess deaths, but we do 100% know what ISN'T causing it!

100% we know it's not the vaccines!! because the vaccinnes are 100% safe and effective and to even question them would be an attack on Science!

People who think it's the vaccines - don't you believe in Science ? are you flat earthers aswell ? or moon landing deniers !! haha! checkmate!
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

Happy I declined any and all lethal injections "offered" and cajoled and forced upon me.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

We literally can't say what is causing excess deaths.

And the jump to blame vaccines for every "died suddenly" is the equivalent of the horrible gloating articles that were everywhere in the media during the pandemic showcasing people who died of covid because they were "stupidly unvaccinated".

There needs to be urgent research and investigation. It affects all of us, there's no us and them
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:09 am We literally can't say what is causing excess deaths.

And the jump to blame vaccines for every "died suddenly" is the equivalent of the horrible gloating articles that were everywhere in the media during the pandemic showcasing people who died of covid because they were "stupidly unvaccinated".

There needs to be urgent research and investigation. It affects all of us, there's no us and them
Those 'gloating articles' were based on ideas that were not based on facts - something that has taken years to even be acknowledged by that same media, and then only by some.

On the contrary it has been clearly shown, and admitted by the pharma companies, that the 'covid vaccines' do negatively affect health of a number of recipients. Some months ago the number was 1 in 800 that had reportable adverse events. Now we see from two studies that 1 in 35 have heart damage as a result of the jabs. A lot of those are unaware of the damage and thus have no reason to report this hidden adverse event.

Given the history behind this 'pandemic' and the actions taken during the time, as well as a number of recipients waking up to the lies, it is hardly any wonder that there is a 'blanket' reaction in the form of blaming the jabs for all the sudden excess deaths.

That is a form of a 'knee jerk' reaction and no real surprise. It is most likely untrue.

If we were to say that all of today's excess deaths are the result of the actions taken and not taken during the 'pandemic' then I suggest that would be even closer to the truth. Again it is unlikely to be factually true, but it surely would be closer and the other suggested causes, grouped together, would be miniscule.

To make matters worse, all we can do is wait for time to pass to see if the actions taken to combat the 'pandemic' have serious long term effects on the health of the populace.

All that can truly be said at this time is that some have predicted a bad future, and the present trend veers towards their predictions being true, while 'officialdom' tries to ignore this completely, which of course only makes those who consider such things even more scared and angry.

I agree that there urgently needs to be actions taken to figure out what exactly is happening and why.

You and I might feel that urgency, but our representatives apparently don't.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I came across these updated numbers today ... not looking good at all, regardless of cause/s.
Attachments
Excess Deaths 2023.jpg
Excess Deaths 2023.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 5631 times
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

With increased numbers on RIP.ie I think we have to factor in that use of RIP.ie increased over Covid, because of the restrictions re funerals, so I wonder if the increased use has become more normal, and so we can't say it represents statistically accurate information. I must have a look at government death stats here one of the days when I have time. I don't know how close to present time they update.

Just have to keep lots of factors in mind
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:01 pm With increased numbers on RIP.ie I think we have to factor in that use of RIP.ie increased over Covid, because of the restrictions re funerals, so I wonder if the increased use has become more normal, and so we can't say it represents statistically accurate information. I must have a look at government death stats here one of the days when I have time. I don't know how close to present time they update.

Just have to keep lots of factors in mind
I accept this is possible, but is there anything to indicate that a higher percentage of deaths are on RIP for the 'restricted funeral' period than before?
Also bear in mind that the funeral restrictions are long abandoned so any effect it might have had is long gone, but the excess deaths continue.
I am inclined to think this 'restricted funeral' cause is a non-runner.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

That 18% figure seems to come up across many countries incl those with better uptodate stats. See John Campbell today...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Some further numbers for consideration

https://irelandexcessdeaths.com/excessdeaths/
Attachments
Excess Deaths#2 2023.jpg
Excess Deaths#2 2023.jpg (67.37 KiB) Viewed 5597 times
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The Central Statistics Office records 35,477 deaths registered in 2022 in Ireland. And 33055 in 2021. So that chart cannot be accurate.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

RIP cannot measure up to real stats but can give indication. It is at discretion of family that a notice is published in paper/RIP and only undertakers can put posts on RIP.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

How can there be more deaths on RIP than recorded by CSO?
I think the person writing on the blog site has made errors.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:30 am How can there be more deaths on RIP than recorded by CSO?
I think the person writing on the blog site has made errors.
There is no doubt there is potential for errors when using RIP figures, not least by duplication of entries, or even 'massaging' to suit an agenda.

The CSO figures should be accurate, but because of the allowed delay in reporting deaths - 3 months I think - it is also possible that the CSO figures are not as accurate as we would like.

I am more inclined to accept the numbers from the CSO, but they also need to be analysed independently.

Just consider how long it was before we got numbers for healthy people who died from Covid alone (no comorbidities). I still consider those numbers to be indicative of how deadly the virus was back then, and it is reportedly much less so now.

Bottom line is we have, as yet, unexplained excess deaths, the numbers of which are not yet clarified.
Our authorities appear uninterested in determining the cause of those excess deaths.
That attitude alone is a 'red flag' to me. It generates questions such as ...

what might be the cause of such excess deaths that the authorities might wish to 'play down' or hide from the general populace?

I can think of only one .... all the others that have been suggested such as climate change/crisis etc. etc. would be promoted not ignored, IMO.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

One reason for higher numbers in RIP is that often there are double entries such as when the person died but came from a different county. Also some people who died abroad might appear there also if the non Irish undertaker contacts RIP. Also Irish people may be brought home for their funerals so the deaths will be registered abroad but the funeral details posted in RIP. Inquests here seem to take a minimum of 6 mths so does that mean that the death cannot be registered until such time as a cause of death is determined?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In that case RIP cannot be used as evidence. We must depend upon official CSO statistics.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

CSO issues quarterly breakdown but none out for 2023.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:22 pm In that case RIP cannot be used as evidence. We must depend upon official CSO statistics.
Of course not used for evidence but definitely can be used as indicative especially when compared to previous RIP figures.
Most of those who analyse RIP figures do their best to eliminate duplicates to assist with accuracy.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:22 pm In that case RIP cannot be used as evidence. We must depend upon official CSO statistics.
I came across this today, but have no supporting evidence at this time ...
In a FOI response, the CSO stated that it "provides high frequency death assessments derived from RIP.ie data which is supplied to Eurostat".

Why do the CSO provide lower numbers of deaths to Eurostat than RIP.ie publish?
I don't have access to twitter pages so have been unable to view this page

http://www.twitter.com/@EIREexcessdeath

Maybe someone with access can have a look.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

Surely the CSO have direct access to the civil registration of deaths and would not need to bother with RIP which is a commercial website?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I had a look. They post infrequently. They are wondering about inconsistent figures from RIP and CSO. Say that the FOI says CSO uses RIP stats to give to Eurostat. If so, interesting. But I don't see a link to the FOI. Would be useful to make a judgement on the post.

I don't know.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Well now, this is interesting ...
BOMBSHELL: FDA Admits Guidance on Ivermectin was Illegal, Invokes 'Sovereign Immunity' for Misleading Statements (& Crimes Against Humanity)
https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/cp/135889159

A lot of what is written in that substack might cause some to have a negative reaction, but it seems the FDA has been exposed in court regarding their utterances about IVM.
This probably deserves a deep search to confirm everything.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

This is one of the causes of death that I have been concerned about as contributing to excess mortality in younger cohorts. And it seems big increases in rate of suicide is recorded now in America.

We are permanently bombarded with dystopian propaganda about boiling planet and dying earth, future plagues and shortages, etc. It's sinister.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/10/heal ... %3A50%3A41
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:25 pm This is one of the causes of death that I have been concerned about as contributing to excess mortality in younger cohorts. And it seems big increases in rate of suicide is recorded now in America.

We are permanently bombarded with dystopian propaganda about boiling planet and dying earth, future plagues and shortages, etc. It's sinister.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/10/heal ... %3A50%3A41
Most definitely sinister.

I am a lot more concerned with what is behind all this scare mongering than I am about the "boiling" planet or other such things used to scare us.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

How much of the increase in suicide rate can be attributed to the scare mongering we all had to endure for two years+?

I doubt if that can be answered, but I could easily believe a substantial amount of it.