Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Excess Mortality

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Excess Mortality

Post by PureIsle »

I just took a look at the Eurostat figures which are broken down per month and by country
[expand Full Article and go down the page to see the graph]

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistic ... statistics
excess-deaths-Dec22.png
excess-deaths-Dec22.png (95.86 KiB) Viewed 3372 times
yet our esteemed leader denied any excess deaths when questioned in the Dail.

Why the denials?
What the hell is going on?

Is it any wonder that people have questions?

The one big difference in the lives of the populace, coinciding with these excess deaths, in the last number of years has been the "pandemic" and in particular the measures introduced allegedly to contain that pandemic.

It might appear to any thinking entity that the denial is so that further questions do not have to be answered.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I came across this site tonight

https://irelandexcessdeaths.com/

Yet another analysis coming to similar conclusion, and highlighting the apparent 'lack of interest' from our political representatives in the matter.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:50 am I came across this site tonight

https://irelandexcessdeaths.com/

Yet another analysis coming to similar conclusion, and highlighting the apparent 'lack of interest' from our political representatives in the matter.
It's a well put together site, PI. I just still have my reservations about RIP .IE as statistically accurate. They should use CSO figures. That's just my opinion. Other countries like the UK are using official figures recorded by civil service. With possibly duplication in RIP it's just not dependable when the figures may involve a few thousand excess. We need facts.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...

Post by 582345 »

https://deathevents.gov.ie/
"This information contains details on all deaths notified to the General Register Office. It is currently updated every Friday lunchtime."

It's unclear whether it's registrations or actual occurrences in the previous 7 days.

It needs a login for more than 8 weeks of data, wayback machine has snapshots before then.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:25 am It's a well put together site, PI. I just still have my reservations about RIP .IE as statistically accurate. They should use CSO figures. That's just my opinion. Other countries like the UK are using official figures recorded by civil service. With possibly duplication in RIP it's just not dependable when the figures may involve a few thousand excess. We need facts.
If all periods are treated in a similar fashion then comparing those figures should yield accurate percentages.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:02 pm If all periods are treated in a similar fashion then comparing those figures should yield accurate percentages.
I offered a reason before as to why that might not be so. The pandemic caused an increase in use of RIP.IE, however little, because of the restrictions on funerals. I remember this being noted in the media at the time because it facilitated condolences being offered by people who could not attend so more people used RIP. IF this is true all periods can't be treated in a similar fashion. I could be proved completely wrong but I am just not willing to make the jump to conclusions based on RIP. IE analysis.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:39 pm I offered a reason before as to why that might not be so. The pandemic caused an increase in use of RIP.IE, however little, because of the restrictions on funerals. I remember this being noted in the media at the time because it facilitated condolences being offered by people who could not attend so more people used RIP. IF this is true all periods can't be treated in a similar fashion. I could be proved completely wrong but I am just not willing to make the jump to conclusions based on RIP. IE analysis.
I have no doubt it was suggested, but has there been any analysis or survey done to try to determine if it did happen and if so by how much?
What the media printed at the time is hardly reliable .... not to me anyway.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This site should be of interest. I am sure most who are interested in this subject have come across Ed Dowd ... this site is his IIUC

https://phinancetechnologies.com/Humani ... -%20IE.htm
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

John Campbell on excess deaths

I know this site is not to everyone's liking but the article, which references the same actuary's report as the above video, does highlight the extremes some go to actually get published
Dr. Pierre Kory: Why We Wrote the USA Today Op-ed on Excess Deaths — and Why We Never Mentioned ‘Vaccines’
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ss-deaths/

Oops, I almost forgot about the report itself

https://www.soa.org/49b504/globalassets ... 2-2022.pdf

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

From
https://irelandexcessdeaths.com/excessdeaths

Yet no public discussion of this alarming rise ...... it is enough to generate a conspiracy theory ........
Attachments
excess_deaths_2023-09-01.jpg
excess_deaths_2023-09-01.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Still I can't base appraisal on use of RIP numbers.

The CSO isn't great for publishing prompt statistics but the UK is and guess what, that means Northern Ireland is also. I downloaded loads of excels. And put this together.

For anyone daft enough to look here are a few contextual remarks.
It's the same 19 week period, give or take a day or two.
First column is average as per official stats of 2015 -2019. The next 4 columns are 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023.
The peak of covid is marked in red box

The vaccine rolled out end of December 2020. And by end of March 2021 700,000 of NIs 1.9 million pop had one dose.

There's been about 4,500 - 6000 natural increase in population in NI per annum. Normal rate of death is 7-9 per 1000 in our population. That would mean you would expect maximum of 45 (5x9) over the five years period from 2019(cumulatively calculated year on year).

You can look at it yourselves and see if you can see anything.

My opinion is it's not enormous numbers. Not the kind that would frighten you. But there's ongoing excess death since 2020 after you take account for the terrible peak. Whether it is due to covid after effects, covid response by government, loss of diagnosis, mental health, vaccines, I do not know. And neither does anyone else.

Numbers have not fallen back towards 2015-2019 average (plus expected increase). In some weeks more are dying in 2023 than died in the same weeks in 2020 with Covid in its pandemic phase and pre vaccines.

It should be investigated. That's all.

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:43 pmStill I can't base appraisal on use of RIP numbers.
The CSO appears willing to use the RIP data according to what I read, and pass those numbers on to other agencies.

The numbers might not be large, but the % increase is worrying.
It should be investigated.
Again the big question is why is this not being investigated?
Why is the increase being denied in the Dail?

As I posted above "it is enough to generate a conspiracy theory"!
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Video clips from RF Kennedy Jr. and Ed Dowd on this page, both of which reference Pfizer data and point to excess mortality associated with Covid jabs.
I did not pay much attention to the text just to the two clips which were quite clear.

https://vigilantnews.com/post/viral-rfk ... leted-by-x
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Came across this reply on the oireachtas that goes some way to explaining the numbers.
The recent Census 2022 summary results released by the CSO have shown that the number of persons in Ireland aged 65 years and over increased by 22% between 2016 and 2022. Within this category, the highest increases were among those aged 75-84 years (28%) and 85 years and over (25%). Over the same period, the total population only increased by 8.1% with declines in some younger age groups e.g. 25-39 years and those aged under 10 years.

The 22% increase in the population aged 65 years and older in Ireland between 2016 and 2022, was more than double the 10% increase which occurred for the EU27 over the same period. For the 75-84 years age category the difference was greater, with a 3% increase across the EU27 compared with a 28% increase in Ireland.

[……]

…the substantial increase in the number of persons in these age groups within the population would be expected to increase the absolute number of deaths occurring in Ireland, compared with the number which occurred in 2016-2019. Compared with the most recent year included in the baseline (2019) the number of persons aged 65 years and over in Ireland was 12% higher in 2022 and for 75-84 years, it was 17% higher (based on CSO estimated 2019 population).
So the shape of the population pyramid could presumably have an effect on excess mortality since there were just more older people. Also after 2 years of lockdowns that resulted in less people getting adequate medical care could lead to more deaths after it.

Another important point to note:
The Department of Health does not produce estimates of excess mortality. However, the Department works closely with the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) and other stakeholders to monitor estimates of excess mortality. Excess mortality refers to the number of deaths from all causes during a period of time above and beyond what we would have normally expected to see. [….]
There is therefore no single source of data on estimated excess mortality.
Essentially equates to comparing apples with oranges.

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/qu ... 07-11/650/
Quato

Post by Quato »

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... ons-claim/

I don't think trawling the internet until the "right" figures are found is helping anyone. Same script as during the pandemic: "plandemic", "Klaus Schwab", "Bill Gates", "The Jews" "it is only a flue" is just replaced by claiming that the vaccine is killing people.
RFK is a well known head case- I would never quote him with anything.

Personally I know nobody at all who died of the vaccine- and I know a good amount of people.

The government seems to be wise enough not to touch this issue. It would only give certain folks credibility who try the set the place on fire for a good while now!
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

All cause mortality Vs vaccination status for England for 18 years and over - Adult population.

https://thenobodywhoknowseverybody.subs ... r-a-buried