Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
Quato

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by Quato »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:37 pm Next time you might read what you link and maybe explain why you think the link is relevant.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/scich ... d-19-risk/

The study never claimed that, so this is a strawman argument.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... causation/

The same strawman argument - no need to read past the headline on this one ...

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... nterpreted

Does it not?

I will again quote from the study

As an aside if the shot has reduced efficacy does that not mean the risk of being infected is greater than if it had the expected efficacy?

I understand. You think that Covid vaccines are dangerous and keep peddling that line regardless....
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/h ... 42148.html

A rare bit of commonsense,the PC brigade in Belgium have higjacked covid to push for abolishion of children isolating for chickenpox
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

How the eff is it ''an act of solidarity'' if it doesn't stop transmission, which it does not? (As per article above - I had to check it was not written in 2021 at the height of the hysteria). I caught Covid a month ago from my husband who caught it from a very very very vaccinated man who brought it into work having caught it from his very vaccinated wife. Like, come on.

And now that you have me here to read such rubbish, I may as well tell you that recently the mainstream media is picking up on some information about Covid vaccinations that only mad women like me have been hearing about. I wasn't going to bother linking because people give so little damns about what happened in these last few years. But now that you got me here, you get this.

Eg the presence of DNA in the vaccines, but not just any old DNA which would not be incorporated into genome because it would not get past cell wall, but plasma DNA which does in fact get through the cell wall because that's what the famous lipid nanoparticles were blooming designed to do.

Thankfully so far the risk of bad stuff is hopefully rare, but as I have said repeatedly what we need is transparency and honest research and not fecking political driven ''science'' like that guy in your linked article above.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/09/sc ... rna-shots/
Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Knowing that the contamination had not been disclosed by the manufacturers during the regulatory process, McKernan raised the alarm, posting his findings to Twitter (now X) and Substack with a call-out to other scientists to see if they could replicate his findings.

Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan’s findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots. One of these scientists was cancer genomics expert Dr Phillip Buckhaults, who is a proponent of the mRNA platform and has received the Pfizer Covid vaccine himself.

In September of this year, Dr Buckhaults shared his findings in South Carolina Senate hearing. ‘I’m kind of alarmed about this DNA being in the vaccine – it’s different from RNA, because it can be permanent,’ he told those present.

‘There is a very real hazard,’ he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person’s genome and become a ‘permanent fixture of the cell’ leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can ‘last for generations’.

Dr Buckhaults alleges that the presence of high levels of contaminant DNA in the mRNA vaccines ‘may be causing some of the rare but serious side effects, like death from cardiac arrest’. He added, ‘I think this is a real serious regulatory oversight that happened at the federal level.’

Dr Buckhaults’ concerns are shared by McKernan, who presented his findings to the FDA in June. At the time of writing, McKernan had not received any response from the FDA on the matter. Dr Buckhaults said in the Senate hearing that he had emailed his findings to the FDA, but he had not received a response either.
This link is Burkhaults testifying recently to the South Carolina Senate

https://x.com/_aussie17/status/1703552028818202715?s=20
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:34 pm How the eff is it ''an act of solidarity'' if it doesn't stop transmission, which it does not? (As per article above - I had to check it was not written in 2021 at the height of the hysteria). I caught Covid a month ago from my husband who caught it from a very very very vaccinated man who brought it into work having caught it from his very vaccinated wife. Like, come on.

And now that you have me here to read such rubbish, I may as well tell you that recently the mainstream media is picking up on some information about Covid vaccinations that only mad women like me have been hearing about. I wasn't going to bother linking because people give so little damns about what happened in these last few years. But now that you got me here, you get this.

Eg the presence of DNA in the vaccines, but not just any old DNA which would not be incorporated into genome because it would not get past cell wall, but plasma DNA which does in fact get through the cell wall because that's what the famous lipid nanoparticles were blooming designed to do.

Thankfully so far the risk of bad stuff is hopefully rare, but as I have said repeatedly what we need is transparency and honest research and not fecking political driven ''science'' like that guy in your linked article above.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/09/sc ... rna-shots/

This link is Burkhaults testifying recently to the South Carolina Senate

https://x.com/_aussie17/status/1703552028818202715?s=20
How is not an act of solidarity?
Seems reasonable to me anyway,don't see harm in it....surely such oversight as mentioned in article is good,as it would lead to better quality vaccines being made🧐
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It's not an act of solidarity with others if it doesn't stop transmission. It's just something you do for yourself. Maybe you PC brigade people enjoy solidarity with your own selves 😁 and fair enough get as many solidarity shots as you want.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:55 pm It's not an act of solidarity with others if it doesn't stop transmission. It's just something you do for yourself. Maybe you PC brigade people enjoy solidarity with your own selves 😁 and fair enough get as many solidarity shots as you want.
+1

A lot of the enthusiasm for Covid vaccination is essentially virtue signalling your solidarity, rather than any genuine act of solidarity.

But at this stage, if that makes people feel good, let them at it. At least, for the most part, they have stopped trying to force it on others.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:55 pm It's not an act of solidarity with others if it doesn't stop transmission. It's just something you do for yourself. Maybe you PC brigade people enjoy solidarity with your own selves 😁 and fair enough get as many solidarity shots as you want.
Would seem to me,it would be solidarity with NHS staff by being less sick?🧐
If a group of people show solidarity, they show support for each other or for another group

It's rare that the establishment allows people to deviate from the covid narrative of 'we must all be sick/due for economic growth' or even allow any suggestion of action of prevention of ordinary people (whom PC brigade dispose) getting sick....I'm guessing that particular CMO will soon be silenced and forced into "retirement" like holohan and we can enjoy a fruitful future overseen by our rulers of children rotten with chickenpox free to spread it ,along side pretending we haven't thousands dying of excess deaths (covid) and media working overtime to cover it up and downplay it .....I hope to live long enough to see the establishment here (and across Europe)held to account for crimes they are doing to the ordinary people
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

schmittel wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:06 pm +1

A lot of the enthusiasm for Covid vaccination is essentially virtue signalling your solidarity, rather than any genuine act of solidarity.

But at this stage, if that makes people feel good, let them at it. At least, for the most part, they have stopped trying to force it on others.
Yous are dead on as regards vaxxines.....I'm just wondering how long until.the establishment works to silence him for speaking out about them,like they've worked overtime to coverup the excess deaths here,kicked off just as the time when vaccines usefullnesst fell off.....we have thousands upon thousands of excess deaths here covered up by the establishment
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Deleted

Post by Deleted »

^^ and

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Tonight I came across this site, and do not have time presently to dig into it for reliability etc. but thought it might be worth a look.

https://drtrozzi.org/2023/09/28/1000-pe ... -injuries/
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:33 am Tonight I came across this site, and do not have time presently to dig into it for reliability etc. but thought it might be worth a look.

https://drtrozzi.org/2023/09/28/1000-pe ... -injuries/
Conspiracy theory level anti vax utter bollocks.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

They are ALL peer reviewed articles in scientific journals. The site is a collation of the articles. I have been following this Dr John B. on X who has been quietly linking for the past couple of years to these papers, without comments on his part. It's simply undeniable that in some cases, however rare or otherwise, people have had the most horrific reactions to the mRNA shots. It might not even be the mRNA that is the problem, it might be the carrier in many cases. It needs proper non political research. It's not a conspiracy.

Cobham

Post by Cobham »

See some letters in Irish Times today raising topic of excess deaths stats.
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Cobham wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:15 pm See some letters in Irish Times today raising topic of excess deaths stats.
Wow !

Im sure we'll have an "expert" on saying that it's because of people not getting their statins ... yeah , those 20 year old men really need their statins ..
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

Lot of stuff to wade thru at the moment. I have had earlier jabs as needed to be able to travel frequently during covid. But now need to pause and think it out. Maybe the excess deaths are to do with survivors of covid that left its mark? and not due to vaccine? but I think one country with 'good' stats was Slovenia where vaccines were not generally availed of. It is depressing watching latest from John Campbell... feel like turning off... what is point now that have had I think 5 doses by now?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

In response to above Cobham, I know people go on about vaccines etc and I was /am firmly anti compelling others to get injections they don't want, but at the back of my mind since we first heard of Covid I have been concerned about the morbidity burden on our species of the virus.

People say just a head cold etc. It's not. People often get fairly sick with this virus and feel a bit miserable for some time afterwards. The immunity wanes quite quickly either from natural immunity or the injections.

It might just be an extra week a year or every two years of downtime to individuals but multiplied over the whole demographic it's a big burden on our fitness as a species.

And I am still fairly sure it was a gain of function accidental lab escape funded by US money. So it's a weapon of sorts, and has certain gene inserts that are not good for any of us long-term in various ways.

I still do want honest and extensive research on the injections as I think there are issues there also.

But I think a lot of the excess deaths may be sequelae from Covid. So we are all in the same boat whether we had shots or Covid. What can we do now after Pandora's box was opened? Very little except be happy in our own ways.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:04 am In response to above Cobham, I know people go on about vaccines etc and I was /am firmly anti compelling others to get injections they don't want, but at the back of my mind since we first heard of Covid I have been concerned about the morbidity burden on our species of the virus.

People say just a head cold etc. It's not. People often get fairly sick with this virus and feel a bit miserable for some time afterwards. The immunity wanes quite quickly either from natural immunity or the injections.

It might just be an extra week a year or every two years of downtime to individuals but multiplied over the whole demographic it's a big burden on our fitness as a species.

And I am still fairly sure it was a gain of function accidental lab escape funded by US money. So it's a weapon of sorts, and has certain gene inserts that are not good for any of us long-term in various ways.

I still do want honest and extensive research on the injections as I think there are issues there also.

But I think a lot of the excess deaths may be sequelae from Covid. So we are all in the same boat whether we had shots or Covid. What can we do now after Pandora's box was opened? Very little except be happy in our own ways.
It was my father’s cause of death and wiped out the residents of his nursing home.

Vaccines have weakened the virus so much that now in late 2023 it can be indistinguishable from a cold or even allergies.

But it was deadly in 2020 and we needed vaccines.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The elderly and immunocompromised needed vaccines. Not everyone needed to be injected. Even elderly people who had had Alpha didn't need to be injected. A whole subversive biosecurity state apparatus was constructed globally around compelling every single person on earth to get a trial gene therapy injection. It was dreadful and frightening. And nothing will change my mind about that.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Vaccines did not weaken the virus. Viruses mutated and usually attenuate over time. That's what they do.
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

I feel like I want to fast forward 10 yrs and read the definitive account of what has happened in past few yrs even the decades back to start of this RNA
'science'.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Yeah I think it will take ten years if not more before much becomes clear. I don't think there's going to be any truth telling in the near future anyway.
Quato

Post by Quato »

So.....what is the truth? Go on- spill the beans! I don't want to wait for 10 years.....
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Quato wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:18 am So.....what is the truth? Go on- spill the beans! I don't want to wait for 10 years.....
I know you are being sarcastic and goading but I will answer. We don't know the truth of many things that happened during the pandemic.
The origin of the virus.
The efficacy of the overall response.
The safety of the genetic therapy.
The long term effects of covid.
The health implications of lockdown.
The ones who benefitted eg PPE contracts
And so on.

If you think you know the truth about these things I think you are mistaken. I don't know the truth about them, and I think there are political reasons why the truth is not being vigorously researched.

But if sarcasm and mocking makes you feel better about not knowing the truth about all that, or about anyone who has a view of the situation that is different from yours, then have at it - it has zero effect on how I judge the situation, on the persistence of my interest in what I see as an extraordinary sequence of events or on my overall morale. 🙂
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Quato wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:18 am So.....what is the truth? Go on- spill the beans! I don't want to wait for 10 years.....
Well go for it...give us your version of the truth as you see it, or know it to be. I am all for differing opinions and views above sarcastic comments like " conspiracy theory's". You have the floor....