Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:53 am Yeah I think it will take ten years if not more before much becomes clear. I don't think there's going to be any truth telling in the near future anyway.
"The truth is out there", but are we prepared to face up to its implications?
“COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere”
https://correlation-canada.org/wp-conte ... re-cor.pdf
In the 17 countries, there is no evidence in all-cause mortality (ACM) by time data of
any beneficial effect of COVID-19 vaccines. There is no association in time between
COVID-19 vaccination and any proportionate reduction in ACM. The opposite occurs
This is a non peer reviewed report of association of vax status and all cause mortality across 17 countries (4 continents) in the Southern hemisphere.

Is it "The Truth"? I don't know. For me it is more believable than the baseless claims (on doubtful models only) of the millions that the injections saved.

Denis G. Rancourt has made his views widely known, so it is possible that its findings are heavily biased because of this, but, that would apply to any study regardless of findings.
I find his views compelling even though they go a bit further than I am comfortable with.

It is up to each of us to come to our own conclusions.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This includes the pdf of the analysis so regardless any attitude to the comments it does contain the original text.
Excess Deaths From Cardiovascular Diseases Up 44% Last Year Among UK Citizens Aged 15-44: Report
A new and disturbing analysis reveals that excess deaths from cardiovascular diseases have jumped in the UK over the past several years.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/exces ... aged-15-44

As I doubt there is much difference between UK and Ireland in this regard, this is very worrying.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

A family member had a cancer event a few years ago, and got jabbed and boosted. Her medic advised a reduction in Vit D because it might harm her ... no explanation how I might add. I believe she might now be taking some Vit D supplement, but probably much less than required, again due to outdated medical advice.

Now I am only waiting for the hammer to fall - while hoping she will avoid the worst of the effects.

This interview does not engender much hope unfortunately - and I cannot refer her to it for obvious reasons.

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

While still on the cancer aspect following injection ...

This substack is rather technical but no doubt the overall impression is anything but positive regarding the effects of the contents of the injections.

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/5-ways- ... y-modified
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

So it is now proven directly from Pfizers own data that the jabs administered worldwide contained different substances to those that were in the approved 'vax'. No wonder Pfizer wanted to hide the data for 75 years!
This is criminal and the EMA is directly to blame!

https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-process-2- ... se-events/
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PureIsle wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:48 pm So it is now proven directly from Pfizers own data that the jabs administered worldwide contained different substances to those that were in the approved 'vax'. No wonder Pfizer wanted to hide the data for 75 years!
This is criminal and the EMA is directly to blame!

https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-process-2- ... se-events/
Well if it’s in a reputable scientific publication it must be true ….
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

A long but very interesting interview - was worth sticking it out to the end.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 am A long but very interesting interview - was worth sticking it out to the end.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only accurate description there was “long”.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This should alleviate concerns some have about the accuracy of the RIP.ie data
Death notices on the website RIP.ie provide close to 'real time' mortality trends in Ireland, analysis shows
https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublic ... -june2023/

Regarding the information contained in that report this substack might help to dig through it.

https://patrickewalsh.substack.com/p/ir ... nfirmation
Cobham

Post by Cobham »

I see John Campbell has put up a shortened summery of Prof Dalgliesh's presentation. Depressing stuff as we face into pressure to take another 'booster'.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Cobham wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:07 pm I see John Campbell has put up a shortened summery of Prof Dalgliesh's presentation. Depressing stuff as we face into pressure to take another 'booster'.
Yeah saw that ..... seems to be the first part to be followed by more short segments.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This is a discussion with Jessica Rose who I have listened to throughout the last few years.
I have not watched it all yet ...

This is Jessica Rose's substack where she writes about such things

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/john-ca ... chat-about
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Peter McCullough detailing what is known about how the plandemic was managed ...... unsurprisingly he has a book to sell. The saving grace to me is that the book is based on history rather than fiction.
He goes through its contents in this presentation.

EDIT: Don't you just love the automatic message imposed on top of the video as it is displayed above?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:14 am Peter McCullough detailing what is known about how the plandemic was managed ...... unsurprisingly he has a book to sell. The saving grace to me is that the book is based on history rather than fiction.
He goes through its contents in this presentation.

EDIT: Don't you just love the automatic message imposed on top of the video as it is displayed above?

"Plandemic" ? Pathetic. Disrespectful to people who lost loved one, have you fcking shame spreading bullshit ???

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This might be a bit speculative, but as we have seen in the past couple of years 'conspiracy theories' seem to become fact more often than not, which makes this something to watch.

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Well it has finally been proven and accepted ... the jabs are a gene therapy ... but unfortunately the genetic material in them is not going to benefit anyone. In fact quite the opposite.
‘An Admission of Epic Proportions’: Health Canada Confirms DNA Plasmid Contamination of COVID Vaccines
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... d-vaccine/

This shows that Pfizer did a 'bait and switch' move ... the production of the batches that were used for the injections did not follow the same production methods as the material used for trials and subsequent regulatory approval.

So all those who were jabbed received an essentially different product.

Hopefully this will cause large changes in how such approvals are managed and followed up. Apparently there was no real follow up in this case by the authorities.
Also of course Pfizer knew damned well what they were doing, and should suffer extreme pain for doing it, including all involved charged in a court of law.

We can but hope.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

It appears that the Covid 'carry on' is not finished if this is anything to go by.
An Australian state will reintroduce a strict Covid measure for the first time since a health “state of emergency” was ended more than a year ago.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... cb6920db3a

We are not done yet, it appears.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production.

mRNA jabs, such as the ones created by Moderna and Pfizer, use a string of genetic material to tell the body to create a specific protein that safely imitates an infection.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/1 ... -response/

Cambridge study. UK government funded.

But tis grand. No problem to have "nonsense " or "off target proteins" in human cells, frame shifting and unexpected immune responses in up to 30% of people who got the shots.

The researchers were keen to say it's perfectly safe. However they did say don't be doing it in future.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... oney_et_al
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Anyway I know few people care anymore, but I hope more of those who looked down their noses at the much deplored "antivaxxers" can at least acknowledge at this stage that we were entitled to the free choice about what we want to take into our bloodstream.
20231207_062534.jpg
20231207_062534.jpg (188 KiB) Viewed 22013 times
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

From the video clips I have seen recently, those qualified people who had expressed concern and hesitation regarding the jabs are now even more concerned due in part to the latest revelations of the contents of the phials and how those contents can, and apparently have, had unintended effects on the recipients' health.

Andrew Bridgen recently had a gathering in UK at which some of those people presented their views.
Video of those presentations are on line, and for those not familiar with the views are well worth time spent to view.

At the time of the first roll-out of the jabs I was sufficiently concerned not to take a jab myself (and happy that none of my immediate family took the jab). I could probably have been persuaded to take it at the time with sufficient reasonable information proving claims in addition to health advice but since then, in the absence of any health advice and the seemingly continuous additional concerns being found I have become very hardened in my attitude to these shots and watchful of any other measures that might appear.

The whole idea of having our own bodies produce the virus-like particles, with little or no control over that process, is, IMO, downright dangerous.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:03 pm It appears that the Covid 'carry on' is not finished if this is anything to go by.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... cb6920db3a

We are not done yet, it appears.
As we see our schoolchildren in Ireland receive medication - nasal spray - thankfully not mandated, there are mandates being applied elsewhere, in this instance in Brazil.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... d=20231206
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

Bucky's hot take is some people still seem embittered that for a period of time they couldn't go down to their local boozer and maul a few pints. Bucky feels these people would benefit from going out and getting some fresh air, instead of bursting a vessel when obsessing over restrictions which are long gone.

This has been Bucky's hot take. Bucky hopes you have enjoyed reading this as much as Bucky enjoyed posting it.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Will this exposure make much difference to all those who accepted the jabs?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/german-go ... ic/5853916
John

Post by John »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:50 pm Will this exposure make much difference to all those who accepted the jabs?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/german-go ... ic/5853916
As for as the general Irish public are concerned, unless RTE/Newstalk/Virgin Media/Today FM/The Irish times/Irish independent are reporting it, it's not true. As for me, I still don't really get what the whole thing was really about, of course there was no pandemic, there wasn't a sick person to be seen anywhere in 20/21. As for the vaccine, I'm not really sure if that was a major part of whatever covid was really about. In the same way that I didn't see any sick people during the "hight of the pandemic" in 2020/21, I also don't see any vaccine genocide either, I'm not saying the vaccine is good but if it really was as deadly as the likes of Gemma O'Doherty goes on then surely almost the entire population of Tory island and Inis Mór would be wiped out by now ?
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

John wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:55 pm As for as the general Irish public are concerned, unless RTE/Newstalk/Virgin Media/Today FM/The Irish times/Irish independent are reporting it, it's not true. As for me, I still don't really get what the whole thing was really about, of course there was no pandemic, there wasn't a sick person to be seen anywhere in 20/21. As for the vaccine, I'm not really sure if that was a major part of whatever covid was really about. In the same way that I didn't see any sick people during the "hight of the pandemic" in 2020/21, I also don't see any vaccine genocide either, I'm not saying the vaccine is good but if it really was as deadly as the likes of Gemma O'Doherty goes on then surely almost the entire population of Tory island and Inis Mór would be wiped out by now ?
Well I have no idea what GoD has to say about it, but there has been a rise in excess deaths during the period since the introduction of the jabs. Of course no one has been able to say that the jabs are directly responsible for these excess deaths, but the rise is coincidental with their introduction, and is noticed/reported across many countries.