Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
46a

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by 46a »

Celchick wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:31 pm Who's angry? I'm damn glad I got vaccinated three times. I got Covid (the vaccination doesn't prevent it, it reduces the severity - same with the 'flu vaccination) and while it was mostly just like a very bad cold, with one awful day of feeling like having the 'flu, I shudder to think of what it would be like WITHOUT the vaccination. Nobody pushed it on me.
Had Covid, so did several work colleagues at the same time, all had mickey mouse symptoms, all unvaccinated except one with 2 Pfizer and booster, he was sick as a dog, said "it was the worst flu he ever had, and thank God for the vaccine, cant imagine how bad it would have been without it."
Now we have official NHS documents saying the vax diminishes the natural immunity and Pfzier document that say it don't work either, but many refuse to believe what is written in black and white by official sources.

They will use monkey pox to push a new vaccine program, they tell us the small pox vaccine is effective so they will use it again, they will inject this vaccine into you, but never forget the Small pox vaccine was not a injection, they simply dipped a needle into small pox vaccine liquid and stabbed it into your arm, no syringe, no injection.
If they come out with a injectable vaccine you know fuckery is afoot

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

COVID vaccines may impair long-term immunity to the virus
Research suggests that vaccination against COVID via mRNA vaccines may reduce body's ability to produce key type of antibody.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328102

It appears the negatives of these jabs are not only being investigated but the trends are making news even in main stream media.
AstraZeneca vaccine may increase risk of serious neurological condition
Scientists believe the jab’s Trojan horse delivery system could be causing a rise in Guillain-Barré syndrome cases
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... condition/

As time passes and more investigations reveal the substantial risks, I am even more happy that I did not take the shots, even though I was under serious pressure to do so as I am classed as one of "the vulnerable" that MUST be jabbed.

BTW ... I got a cold during last week, resulting in runny nose for two days and a scratchy throat for one day, a brief light headache (few hours), and no disruption to life at all (except unusual amount of absorbent paper use :D ). The first cold I have had for 3 years or more and the least impact for decades!
Maybe those supplements helped.
Or if I was jabbed I would say, it would definitely have been much worse had I not been jabbed! :lol:
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Views of a doctor who works for the NHS, UK but does not agree with what has happened over the past couple of years.
The blogs are well written ..... but all I can think of while reading is why does he not have the courage of his conviction?
Anyway here is the link so you can make up your own mind about content and the writer.

https://tcp.art.blog/blog/

EDIT:

For those who prefer twitter

https://twitter.com/tcp_dr
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This world has become a very scary place.
USA approving Covid shots for babies and kids under 5 years.

Some locations reintroducing face coverings.

Others reintroducing lockdowns.

EU is to have a big big push to get all those 'anti-vaxers' and 'vaccine hesitants' take the shots by end of year.

These are just two examples of many out there.

All 'the science' to date indicates there is no basis for any of the above actions or injecting healthy people with these substances which are still being trialled.

There is no scientific basis for injecting a 'covid vaccine' into anyone who has already being exposed to the virus.

There is something very very wrong and it leaves little room for other than to look for some reason for these actions outside of science and public health promotion. The people responsible for these actions cannot all be stupid or ignorant - it is their job to be informed and make good decisions based on science for the benefit of public health.

There are a few voices of reason out there but they are silenced, cancelled, "fact-checked" and dismissed, so their views cannot be heard or discussed.
There is only one believable reason to silence those with opposing views to your own rather than have a discussion about the subject.

I wonder will Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro be cancelled and maybe lose his job because of the opinion he expressed?

So the fear-mongering goes on, with few exceptions; and if we are losing our fear of Covid and relaxing a bit, then the possibility of WWIII and nukes is splashed all over MSM, just enough to keep everyone's attention occupied while the next pandemic is prepared for; and now just on queue we have a monkeypox outbreak in multiple locations, and this is hyped up as deadly dangerous and infectious.

Yet monkeypox has never been deadly to humans.
Yes it is an ugly infection and can be transmitted by close contact - very close.
Patients recover within 3 weeks on average.

Of course if this version of monkeypox has been interfered with in a lab, that has different implications, and all bets are off. I see Mr. Gates has been pushing this possibility, assigning the interference to some terrorists or such.
News came out recently that some Chinese labs (Wuhan?) have been experimenting with this monkeypox.
Rather coincidental should this recent monkeypox prove to have had man made GoF applied.

We shall see if it is really as deadly as we are being told.

As I said, the world is a scary place these days.

As for Ireland - the CSO released their data the other day, for 2020 and 2021.
I found it rather 'interesting' that there were only 61 deaths from Covid in 2020 of people without co-morbidities, and the number for 2021 was 92.
A far cry from the thousands we get blasted at us from this ever so deadly virus.

Ivor Cummins did a short video showing graphs and analyses from a couple of people, which highlights the main points.

What should one make of all this?

These numbers were the basis of the huge covid-shots coercion on the Irish population.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Dr. Jessica Rose had a look at a 'rumour' that Covid-19 test kits existed long before Covid-19 became a pandemic.
This makes very interesting reading, and certainly causes some questions when read.
Category: COVID-19 Test kits/Instruments, apparatus used in Diagnostic Testing

In 2018, Top exporters of Covid-19 Test kits are European Union ($26,182.358.76K, 12,088,700 Kg)......
2018 .... and they even got the name correct .... very odd indeed.

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/be-care ... behind?s=r
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have generally been refraining from posting in the Vaccine thread because I know how much people love to hear anything about the vaccines, but still the anomalies roll on and I keep a watching brief. This is one item that has been attracting my attention recently.

Firstly, this study followed 196,996 unvaccinated people who experienced Covid in Israel from March 2020 to January 2021. It matched with a large cohort of about half a million people.

Abstract -
Myocarditis and pericarditis are potential post-acute cardiac sequelae of COVID-19 infection, arising from adaptive immune responses. We aimed to study the incidence of post-acute COVID-19 myocarditis and pericarditis. Retrospective cohort study of 196,992 adults after COVID-19 infection in Clalit Health Services members in Israel between March 2020 and January 2021.
Inpatient myocarditis and pericarditis diagnoses were retrieved from day 10 after positive PCR. Follow-up was censored on 28 February 2021, with minimum observation of 18 days. The control cohort of 590,976 adults with at least one negative PCR and no positive PCR were age- and sex-matched. Since the Israeli vaccination program was initiated on 20 December 2020, the time-period matching of the control cohort was calculated backward from 15 December 2020. Nine post-COVID-19 patients developed myocarditis (0.0046%), and eleven patients were diagnosed with pericarditis (0.0056%). In the control cohort, 27 patients had myocarditis (0.0046%) and 52 had pericarditis (0.0088%). Age (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR] 0.96, 95% confidence interval [CI]; 0.93 to 1.00) and male sex (aHR 4.42; 95% CI, 1.64 to 11.96) were associated with myocarditis. Male sex (aHR 1.93; 95% CI 1.09 to 3.41) and peripheral vascular disease (aHR 4.20; 95% CI 1.50 to 11.72) were associated with pericarditis.
Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13). We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection
https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/11/8/2219

Basically the large study did not find Covid increased myocarditis or pericarditis above expected background levels.

Secondly, also from Israel, and published on Nature.com. This study measured reports of emergency call outs for cardiac events in younger people in Israel between January - May 2021 and compared that level to records from previous years.
Using a unique dataset from Israel National Emergency Medical Services (EMS) from 2019 to 2021, the study aims to evaluate the association between the volume of cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome EMS calls in the 16–39-year-old population with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates. An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates. While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals. Surveillance of potential vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes should incorporate EMS and other health data to identify public health trends (e.g., increased in EMS calls), and promptly investigate potential underlying causes.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

The study found an increase of 25% of increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave.

Thirdly, and this is just one example of many reports I have seen recently from various parts of the world eg Alberta, Western Australia. It is a chart compiled as result of figures retrieved under a Freedom of Information request by Duncan Husband to NHS West Midlands Ambulance service in the UK. It shows a big increase in cardiac emergency call outs for the under 30 population. This increase is not at all as marked during 2020 when we already did have Covid (the supposedly stronger variants). It really starts to increase mid 2021, when vaccines are being rolled out to younger cohorts.

Feel free to give reasons for this - it could be more alcohol, more eating, less movement, increased fear, more drugs, depression. Of course it could be any of these things. But it could also be related to mRNA therapy which seems to have more risk in younger than in older cohorts. Personally for what it's worth I find the figures in the graphs alarming and these are just for one small area of the world, the west midlands, one of 10 ambulance services in the UK, serving 5.6 million people.
call outs.png
call outs.png (60.16 KiB) Viewed 4722 times
callouts 2.png
callouts 2.png (41.49 KiB) Viewed 4722 times
callouts 3.png
callouts 3.png (119.62 KiB) Viewed 4722 times
The Freedom of information request - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... nditionsst
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

.... and the future of Covid vaccines is planned ...... with no trials for new substances ....

https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/the-f ... mework?s=r
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This is just a pre-print, and shows an apparent link to the jabs, but none the less it is another worrying trend.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/studies-l ... 11204.html

Post by 6456739 »

That's nothing more than a raft of fake news and disinformation from random websites.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

ancapailldorcha wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:39 pm That's nothing more than a raft of fake news and disinformation from random websites.
Well, I linked above to Nature.com, one of the best scientific journals in the world, publishing since 1869.
And the Journal of Clinical Medicine, an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of clinical medicine, published semimonthly online by MDPI.
The images I posted are screen shots I took from Whatdotheyknow.com, which is online since 2008 assisting people with Freedom of Information requests. Approx 20% of FOI requests in the UK are made through the site.

And I wasn't going to post this, but hey! I somehow feel like it now...
This horrifies me. A research publication in the Gazette of Medical Sciences, an open access peer reviewed medical journal. Sure some of these open access journals are described as predatory, but I keep an open mind as much of the regular journals are funded by huge corporate pharmaceutical interests.

I had literally NEVER heard about decidual casting until yesterday. It is when a woman sheds the ENTIRE LINING of her womb in one go - it comes out as a womb-shaped, womb-sized lump of tissue. How horrifying that must be. The article I have screenshotted states that in the previous 109 years there are 40 incidences of this decidual casting that have been medically recorded. IMPORTANT- This does NOT mean that there have only been 40 decidual cast episodes in that time period as of course not all medical incidents are recorded in journals. But everywhere I look on ordinary medical websites it is consistently reported that decidual casts are a very rare phenomenon.
So far, there have only been a handful of cases of people passing a decidual cast. Their ages have ranged from 9 to 41 years old. Because of the limited information and research, doctors don’t know what the exact cause is
https://www.webmd.com/women/decidual-cast-what-is-it
Decidual cast is a rare pathological entity
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25353701/

Menstrual irregularities were widely noted in mainstream legacy media to be part of adverse reactions to the covid shots.

The research concerns a questionnaire distributed by MyCycleStory, an independent group following up on community reports of menstrual irregularities post the shots.
https://mycyclestory.com/home/about/

6049 women responded between May 16th - December 30th 2021. 292 of the respondents had experienced decidual casting.

decidual 1.png
decidual 1.png (135.78 KiB) Viewed 4692 times
decidual 2.png
decidual 2.png (37.43 KiB) Viewed 4692 times
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Belfast solicitors. First case of legal action I have heard of on the island, though there may be others I have not heard reported.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

The Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins of Novel Pathogens (SAGO) has today submitted its first preliminary report to the WHO. The report includes a recommendation that there be additional investigation of a possible laboratory biosecurity breach (lab leak) as ONE among several potential origins of Covid. This is a screenshot from their report making the recommendation.
20220609_191202.jpg
20220609_191202.jpg (277.66 KiB) Viewed 4660 times
This is the first time I have seen the lab leak hypothesis considered at such a high level. RTE has a report on it.

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/202 ... id-latest/

The report can be downloaded here https://www.who.int/publications/m/item ... ens-report
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Haven’t paid much attention to this thread in a while, opinion seems to have hampered and the restrictions/mandates are being removed rather than imposed.

Did give me a chuckle to find out that the Spanish police’s ‘operation Jenner’ has charged President of PharmaMar José María Fernández Sousa-Faro with paying to take a fake vaccine and be admitted on their vaccine register. He is among hundreds of high profile celebrities, footballer and doctors charged. Pharmamar are one of Spain’s largest pharmaceutical companies and were doing research into covid19.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

A panel in the FDA has approved the use of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA injections for US infants and toddlers aged 6 mths to 5 years.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.nytimes ... n.amp.html

Note - Moderna has been suspended for use since last year in people under the age of 30 in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Germany, because of increased risk of heart inflammation.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Jesus. I wish the freaking conspiracy theorists would stop being correct. It's demoralising. Reuters now, not Alex Jones.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chi ... 022-06-14/
China bank protest stopped by health codes turning red, depositors say.

SHANGHAI, June 14 (Reuters) - A protest planned by hundreds of bank depositors in central China seeking access to their frozen funds has been thwarted because the authorities have turned their health code apps red, several depositors told Reuters.

The depositors were planning to travel to the central province of Henan this week from across China to protest against an almost two-month block on accessing at least $178 million of deposits, which has left companies unable to pay workers and individuals unable to access savings.

Rights groups have warned China could use its vast COVID surveillance infrastructure to stifle dissent. Without a green code on their smartphone app, citizens lose access to public transport and spaces such as restaurants and malls, as well as the right to travel across the country.

"They are putting digital handcuffs on us," said a depositor from Sichuan province surnamed Chen, who declined to use his full name for fear of government retribution.

The Henan provincial government, the National Health Commission and the Ministry of Public Security did not respond to requests for comment.

After recent COVID outbreaks, some regions in China have asked travellers to register their plans online.

A man surnamed Liu, who lives in Hubei province, found that his health code turned red on the morning of June 12 after he registered the day before to travel to Henan.

Liu had planned to travel to a protest planned for Monday in the Henan provincial capital Zhengzhou, where he had hoped to get his money back. The protest would have been the latest among numerous such demonstrations in Henan in recent months.

More than 200 depositors were similarly blocked when their health codes turned red, according to members of a WeChat group.

It could not be ascertained if the change in code was intended to block the protesters or for another reason, but three depositors told Reuters they knew people who had registered to travel to Henan, who were not connected to the frozen funds, whose codes did not turn red.

Etc at link.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:49 am A panel in the FDA has approved the use of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA injections for US infants and toddlers aged 6 mths to 5 years.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.nytimes ... n.amp.html

Note - Moderna has been suspended for use since last year in people under the age of 30 in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Germany, because of increased risk of heart inflammation.
This is why I always scratch my head at those who say "Trust the experts!" - which ones do you trust?

Normally it is easy because the ones you are not allowed to trust have had their careers and names destroyed and now have zero credibility according to the experts you are allowed to trust.

But why are Swedish people etc told to trust experts that say one thing, and US people told to trust experts that say another?
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

schmittel wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:38 pm This is why I always scratch my head at those who say "Trust the experts!" - which ones do you trust?

Normally it is easy because the ones you are not allowed to trust have had their careers and names destroyed and now have zero credibility according to the experts you are allowed to trust.

But why are Swedish people etc told to trust experts that say one thing, and US people told to trust experts that say another?
The experts at the FDA resigned precisely because of the topic of vaccines for kids. So if your experts don’t agree with your politics just have them replaced. Marion Gruber and Phillip Krause.

Works incognito https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... l-opinion/
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

knownunknown wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:15 pm Haven’t paid much attention to this thread in a while, opinion seems to have hampered and the restrictions/mandates are being removed rather than imposed.
Me too, my ire about the vaccines has cooled since much of the talk about passports and mandates etc has been dropped. Hopefully common sense will prevail in the future, but I do have my worries about the winter.

Whilst I am not as fiery on the subject I still do find the whole subject fascinating - the fact that the entire vaccine roll out seems to be like a global version of The Emperor's New Clothes.

I am less worried about the personal impact all this stupidity will have on me, but I am still bewildered by it and often wonder will it just continue for ever or will there be some tipping point that results in people saying en masse "Hang on, maybe the vaccines weren't all they were cracked up to be"
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

The Digger delving into things again ...
Pfizer Documents show Pfizer made its vaccine appear more effective than it was
https://philharper.substack.com/p/pfize ... fizer-made
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I have wondered about, and even queried on what basis the claims that the Covid jabs reduce severity of Covid and death, for some time. I think I might have even posed that question in this thread somewhere.

It appears that now some people are looking at this and finding some very disturbing results.
This is a pre-print of a paper with main author Peter Doshi, BMJ about
Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

290 Using a prespecified list of AESI identified by the Brighton Collaboration, an increase in serious
291 AESI was found in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine group in both the Pfizer and Moderna adult
292 phase III trials, from 10.1 (Pfizer) to 15.1 (Moderna) additional events for every 10,000
293 individuals vaccinate
Yes this study has limitations which are clearly spelled out, but the findings are there.

For those interested
The Paper:
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/Delivery.c ... 39&mirid=1

and for those who want to read comment on the paper here ye go
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/06/22/cov ... ata-finds/

EDIT:
This is a different 'take' on similar subject
The Pfizer Inoculations Do More Harm Than Good

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

So Covid passes are renewed in EU ..... it's for your health doncha know!

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/ ... -extension
EU COVID Certificate: MEPs approve one-year extension

It must go to the 'Council of the EU' now to be rubber stamped.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31401-5

I was going to quote bits but anyone who is interested can read it. Large study published today. Studied 18-50 year olds. Found increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis in first week after shot which increases after second shot. Both sexes. All ages within the cohort. They will study the effect of booster next.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

isha wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:04 pm https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31401-5

I was going to quote bits but anyone who is interested can read it. Large study published today. Studied 18-50 year olds. Found increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis in first week after shot which increases after second shot. Both sexes. All ages within the cohort. They will study the effect of booster next.
And should you be unfortunate enough to have this happen to you. It will be impossible to get a doctor to examine you if you report these types of problems as your reason for requesting a consultation. As has happened in my sons case, he requested a visit from 3 doctors, all asked why. When he mentioned his issues since the vaccine, he was told there were no available appoint ments for the foreseeable future.
Crazy stuff.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

That's terrible. He should probably keep looking for another doctor. It's disgraceful they won't see him. I hope he is well.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

isha wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:24 pm That's terrible. He should probably keep looking for another doctor. It's disgraceful they won't see him. I hope he is well.
That was 6 months ago when he was home for xmas. he had to go back to US again for work, so he could not hang on. He will be home again in 3 weeks, but since all this things seemed to have improved. But he will get on top of it when he comes home. Its one of the reasons I decided not to get it, even tho after my heart attack 6 months ago I was tempted, but not now. Its all good