Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by PureIsle »

kadman wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 pm All your data is already known thanks to your eaves dropping phone and Alexa. There is nothing thats not known about you by someone else, many times over.

That battle was well lost when you relied on technology to take a more in depth association with your personal information.
But Ted Kazinski did warn you now didn't he ;)
Well I don't have a smart phone and have never met Alexa or Siri or any of the other talkative lot, so they did not tell on me.
I do not use 'cloud' services or any apps as a service type shyte.
I don't even use Google Search ..... use other services more protective of my personal data.

So what little they have on me they are welcome to at this stage ....... I see no reason to add to their store. ;)

As for Teddy ...... he went off the rails and also got caught. so not someone I would be looking to for advice! :D
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

WE have you bud..................you had conversations with dozens of folks who had Alexa on in their arse pocket.
And just coz teddy went off the rails, he had some pearls of wisdom in his manifesto ;) :)
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

hehehehe ........ in the meantime I have watched the included video presentation by Jessica Rose ......
Dr. Jessica Rose has a BSc in Applied Mathematics and completed her MSc in Immunology at Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada. She completed her PhD in Computational Biology at Bar Ilan University and then did her first Post Doctorate at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Molecular Biology.
(she is not a medical doctor)

She has done analysis on the VAERS data and presents some telling numbers in this presentation ...

Her analysis is also the object of this page

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/phd-r ... -10-years/

In any case an increase of some 5,427% is something that should be raising red flags and warrant serious investigation.
Abella

Post by Abella »

Now the likes of this has never happened before, now what we know is football fans need to be vaccinated to attend matches and here we have 2 fans and a player collapsing yesterday and reported on by Sky Sports News, are these events vaccine related? Will we ever find out?
vimple.co/6c535f345c1142e497a05a71426d6a93
In the words of Cammy "Unbelievable"
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Some graphs and comment here mostly about the use of IVM as part of treatment protocols.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermec ... vermectin/
Guburnor
Site Admin

Post by Guburnor »

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

While the WHO have been pushing the 'vaccine only' solution, with no treatments available, shown to be efficacious or available to large numbers worldwide, they were, along with the CDC involved in the Uttar Pradesh 'experiment'.
I honestly was not aware of how deeply involved those two were until I read this opinion piece.
For those who want to know the basis of the opinion the document is liberally littered with links to further information.
It is sometimes good to have it all pulled together in one place, even if we disagree with some aspect of the opinion.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion ... 2647b.html
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Restaurant in Galway fundraising for a legal challenge to vaccine passport
https://www.gofundme.com/f/kkwrak-il-vicolo-court-case

Good luck to them
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

schmittel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:01 pm Restaurant in Galway fundraising for a legal challenge to vaccine passport
https://www.gofundme.com/f/kkwrak-il-vicolo-court-case

Good luck to them
I wish them well.
It looks like it will take something like this to bring some logic back.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Abella wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:17 pm Now the likes of this has never happened before, now what we know is football fans need to be vaccinated to attend matches and here we have 2 fans and a player collapsing yesterday and reported on by Sky Sports News, are these events vaccine related? Will we ever find out?
vimple.co/6c535f345c1142e497a05a71426d6a93
In the words of Cammy "Unbelievable"
I was listening to this shocking story of a mountain bike rider, Kyle Warner, and his troubles of getting his story out. He developed pericarditis and was closely in tune with his body all along. He was even denied services because he was labelled an 'anti vaxxer'(despite getting the vaccine). The information at the time when he got his vaccine was that you wouldn't be able to get the virus or spread the virus. This is why he got it.

Dr. John Campbell believes it may be due to the vaccines being administered incorrectly.

We have all these stories in the Guardian of "Ha look at that this cynical idiot who refused to take the vaccine; he got what he deserves he's now dead" sort of thing, yet when people try to tell their stories of being affected by the vaccine everything is hushed up and swept under the carpet, they're labelled as cranks and idiots. This just isn't right.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

It looks like a bunch of Covid passes will be cancelled.
I suppose they can re-issue them with the next booster jab!
Some of the IT keys used to generate the European Green Pass have been stolen and distributed on programming networks to create false COVID-19 health certificates, qualified Italian sources said on Wednesday.
A series of meetings at the EU level were being held on Wednesday to examine the situation, according to the sources.
It has been decided to cancel all the passes created with those keys, the sources said.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/genera ... 69d41.html
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Dr Tony finally talking straight on impact of vaccines:
It is possible for people who are infected, and who were vaccinated, to be infected and to transmit that infection.

Ireland has among the highest vaccination rates in the world, with around 93 per cent of adults and 75 per cent of the entire population now double-jabbed.

But he said this had not curbed the spread of the virus from person to person “to the extent that we would have liked”.

“That has to then be taken into account in our collective behaviour,” he told a briefing of the National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) on Wednesday.

He said: “The suppression that we’re seeing (from vaccination)… unfortunately, it’s just not quite enough on its own to suppress the transmission of the virus that has a natural transmission capability as high as Delta.
If the vaccination is not enough, what other measures do we need?

Sounds a lot like Tony is laying some groundwork here.

We're already seeing significantly higher daily case figures than when level 5 lockdown loomed last December.

If the current situation does not call for it, how much worse does it get before we're looking at another lockdown? There will be huge pressure against it because essentially it is an admission that the vaccine hasn't achieved much, we're no better off now than we were a year ago, even after 90 odd % of people getting vaccinated.

But if the numbers carry on as they are there would seem to be little alternative.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

From the sounds of it, they will be pushing for the 5-12 year olds for the vaccine now.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

IN the same bulletin I see the government paid out for an adverse reaction to pandemrix for a poor young lad, that took 12 years to get. And another 80+ cases pending for narcolepsy as a side effect of the swine flu vaccine.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't think lockdowns are a good idea. In the very beginning I was all in favour as I had no idea what was coming over the hill. I was "lock it all down" back then!

But since then I think they cause a lot of extra harm. People are missing diagnoses. There are a lot of excess non-covid deaths in the home in the UK, I don't know about here. This is probably contributed to by lockdowns - diseases not being found early enough, being under-treated, also people drinking and eating more, and exercising less, poor mental health.

Anyway in truth I don't know why exactly there are excess non covid deaths but there are, on the official records.

Also it makes life really bad for especially children and young people to be locked down. They weather Covid well and they need broad durable immunity now that the fcuker is here. Its rotten for their education and nascent relationships etc to be locked down. It should not happen for them.

If something is going to be improved it should be the number of hospital beds - why are we so low EU wise? Plus early treatment of EVERY possible kind and sheltering vulnerable people, including boosters if that helps more than harms. Widespread use of lateral flow tests.

Being honest about things. That would help.

This damn thing 🤬🤬🤬
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

kadman wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:55 pm IN the same bulletin I see the government paid out for an adverse reaction to pandemrix for a poor young lad, that took 12 years to get. And another 80+ cases pending for narcolepsy as a side effect of the swine flu vaccine.
Hadn't heard of pandemrix before so I googled it, first link was to this article in the British Medical Journal.
In October 2009, the US National Institutes of Health infectious diseases chief, Anthony Fauci, appeared on YouTube to reassure Americans about the safety of the “swine flu” vaccine. “The track record for serious adverse events is very good. It’s very, very, very rare that you ever see anything that’s associated with the vaccine that’s a serious event,” he said.

Four months earlier, the World Health Organization had declared H1N1 influenza a pandemic, and by October 2009 the new vaccines were being rolled out across the world. A similar story was playing out in the UK, with prominent organisations, including the Department of Health, British Medical Association, and Royal Colleges of General Practitioners, working hard to convince a reluctant NHS workforce to get vaccinated. “We fully support the swine flu vaccination programme … The vaccine has been thoroughly tested,” they declared in a joint statement.

Except, it hadn’t. Anticipating a severe influenza pandemic, governments around the world had made various logistical and legal arrangements to shorten the time between recognition of a pandemic virus and the production of a vaccine and administration of that vaccine in the population.
Any of that sound familiar?
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Personal troubling thoughts .....

lockdows and face masks were contra indicated for a virus pandemic prior to 2020
mass vaccination was contra indicated for a pandemic prior to 2020

Yet this is what we did in 2020

We were told that this virus could cause our health service to be completely overrun, yet there has been no appreciable increase in the health service capacity during the last 18 months.
Why?

we were told to wait for a vaccine to appear.
no treatment was offered prior to being sufficiently ill to require hospitalisation which of course was guaranteed to put the health service under strain.

it is well known that a large portion of our population is Vit D deficient particularly during Winter months. Plenty sunshine during Summer helps us bring up our levels. Vit D is very important to our immune system to help fight off infections.
But we locked people inside during the Summer 2020 and never once did our health gurus encourage the population to take anything to boost their immune system to help prevent infection.

lockdowns 'encourage' new strains of the virus to develop which are more infectious

mass vaccination during a pandemic 'encourages' a virus to mutate to 'go around' the protection offered by the vaccine

Did we do anything right?

Can we now do anything to get us out of this mess?

I fear we are in serious trouble and further lockdowns will not help at all, but there seems to be no other solution spoken about except further shots of a badly failing vaccine.

kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

The government did one thing right at the start, but will it continue, that remains to be seen.

They gave some level of access to private hospitals for the ordinary citizen who could not afford private health care. That would probably be the first step to a universal healthcare system. Which can only happen if we give access to all, regardless of means.

But already the private sector is fighting to have this reversed. But the government needed to be seen to do something for all.
No doubt things will return to the old 2 tier system.

But they also created a system where I cannot go into a hostelry for a beverage to assist my current health issues, but they still feel I am enough a part of society to demand my property tax from.... I am forced to sit out in the cold, become sicker, hospitalised, and another burden on the health system, but thats ok.

You couldn't write this for a blockbuster film.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://m.independent.ie/breaking-news/ ... 89988.html

Passes to visit people in hospital floated by Varadkar.
I would have no problem doing on the spot tests to access hospital, in fact it should probably be done if they really want to keep covid out away from sick people.
But this is just another authoritarian measure to compel vaccination in people who literally do not want it. Prevent them seeing their sick loved ones. I hope people can see how this creep's facist is showing.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Caught Stephen Donnelly on Pat Kenny this morning, is there any reason that he is still in his job save for the fact that nobody else wants it? He has been completely out of his depth from the start and waffles about everything.
'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Mountain wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:49 pm Hands up...what health issue is addressed by drinking in a pub?

And how is that related to the LPT?
I dont drink any thing other than Tea, either green tea, or African Red Bush. Both associated with enormous health benefits, especially African Red Bush especially for extremely high blood pressure thats not always well controlled with current medication. Apart from the fact that tea is a well known vascular dialator.

Hope that answers your first question.
Now the second part.

Why should i be expected to participate fully in the revenue upkeep with my LPT yearly tax, if I cant even go into a hostelry for a cuppa and a piss when I am recovering from a heart attack, because I have chosen not to get vaccinated, as is my constitutional right, as we currently live in a country where we are governed by consent and not force.

Hope that answers your questions. As to the Hands UP part..................No I cant do that either as I have 2 damaged rotator cuffs that prevent me from doing that.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Mountain wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:02 pm The legislation does not prevent you from drinking tea. It prevents you drinking tea in certain settings. Your right to enter those settings is certainly not an unqualified Constitutional right. And the LPT is not spent on tea or tearooms, it's to provide vital public services.

I don't buy the "I can't do what I want to do so I won't pay taxes" line.

You see the problem right there on this thread, you are making presumptions about me and what I just said. I never said anything about not paying taxes . I said my right to conduct my business is compromised be cause I am unvaccinated, yet a vaccinated person "according to Dr Houlihan" is every bit as contagious as an unvaccinated person, but his rights are not affected. Thats my issue.

Why should i be prevented from drinking tea in certain settings, if both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread covid equally.
It makes no sense.

And no............I AM NOT AN ANTI VAXXER" .... I AM A PRO CHOICER

And according to the constitution ,
Bodily integrity

You have a right not to have your body or person unjustifiably interfered with.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

There are troubling times ahead for those who are vaxxed if this paper holds up.
Findings: Vaccine effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infection waned progressively from 92% (95% CI, 92-93, P<0·001) at day 15-30 to 47% (95% CI, 39-55, P<0·001) at day 121-180, and from day 211 and onwards no effectiveness could be detected ...
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3949410
Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.
It appears it concludes that boosters are the way forward for the vaxxed.

Being unvaxxed also has its troubles - mostly from the fact that those who are vaxxed can cause the virus to mutate to something more infectious and maybe more deadly.

I am more fearful of our (vaxxed and unvaxxed) future now than at any time since April 2020.

EDIT:

Comment on the paper
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/28/new ... e-as-well/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Some info from Weimar, Germany
https://norberthaering.de/news/weimar-2/

It was interesting the reason given for not publishing data for a while ...
However, the information on the people who are treated with vaccinations in the clinic distorts the reality significantly and plays into the hands of corona deniers and vaccination opponents .
..... and the comment ...
That means: only 28 percent of the corona cases among those hospitalized were actually Covid sufferers who therefore had to be hospitalized. Most of them had to go to hospital for other reasons and only tested positive for Corona.

So much for the threat of overburdening the hospitals and the need for repressive measures and restrictions on fundamental rights.

So much for the unvaccinated pandemic.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Closer to home ....... Scotland .....

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/28/85-perc ... accinated/
The latest official Public Health data shows that the fully vaccinated accounted for 85% of Covid-19 deaths in the past four weeks, whilst also accounting for 75% of Covid-19 hospitalisations and 61% of alleged Covid-19 cases from September 25th through to October 22nd.