Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by PureIsle »

Deaths After Vaccination in Pfizer Trial Not Fully Investigated, New Documents Reveal

This is a rather long and detailed read, but no less concerning because of that.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/07/13/dea ... ts-reveal/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

There is now an abundance of articles about the Qatar study of the results of vaccination and/or infection.
Each one appears to take a slightly different view of the results, apparently depending on the writer's overall opinion.
From my unschooled viewpoint, it seems that vaccination with booster is equivalent to 'survival of initial infection', withing 6 months of the booster shot. Thereafter natural immunity (previous infection only, no vax) has the better protection.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa2203965

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

Further info

Qatar Omicron-Wave Study Shows Slow Decline of Natural Immunity, Rapid Decline of Vaccine Immunity

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/202 ... decline-of

~~~

One has to read carefully before coming to any conclusion. For instance this article says
"Seven months after infection with a pre-Omicron variant of SARA-CoV-2, natural immunity prevents reinfection by another pre-Omicron variant with an effectiveness of more than 90% - but this falls to less than 10% after another 25 months, modelling says"
That decline after the 16th month is according to whatever modelling they used .... not actual data.
Effectiveness peaked at 90.5% in the 7th month after the first infection and fell to about 70% at 16 months (see ‘Immunity fades away’). By extrapolating this trend, the authors predict that effectiveness against reinfection will fall to less than 10% 32 months after the first infection.
(highlighted by me)

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586- ... -6#ref-CR1

Essentially it appears to me that one can select results from multiple studies to support whatever argument one wishes to make.

'The Science is settled'! Right!
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Tweet today from the German Federal Ministry of Health. This risk admitted is for 1 per 5000 doses, not people, so the risk is repeating. And continues going forward with each shot. Plus these are the serious life-changing risks, not the many others, and this is only the percentage that they are presently admitting.

All coercion that was applied - lose your job, your livelihood, incitement to hatred by media pundits and global politicians, no right to enter public spaces, shops, restaurants, public transport, planes, access university in USA, etc - all of it was and is completely immoral. I'm disgusted by all of it. Just disgusted.

Translation
Screenshot_2022-07-20-13-33-15-881_com.twitter.android_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-20-13-33-15-881_com.twitter.android_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (238.06 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It's also pretty sad that the German for medical is ärtzliche 😄
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:57 pm It's also pretty sad that the German for medical is ärtzliche 😄
Hahahahahahahaha
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

https://iibr.gov.il/Pages/Who-We-are.aspx

The Israeli Institute of Biological Research, founded 1952. Between 2013 - 2021 Professor Shmuel C Shapira was it's General Director. Well known Professor and Doctor. Involved in Terror medicine and research. Horrid thing to have to do, but I guess it's a medical necessity.

In 2020 Prof Shmuel was awarded number 2 on the list of influential Jews by the Jerusalem Post, because he was heading Israeli research efforts to develop a Covid vaccine.

Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-03-15-591_com.android.chrome_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-03-15-591_com.android.chrome_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (220.86 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-11-24-066_com.android.chrome_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-11-24-066_com.android.chrome_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (225.31 KiB) Viewed 2918 times

He took his Pfizer vaccines and experienced severe adverse effects on the third shot - the booster. Like many people have, even though few are publicised.

He is speaking out about adverse events now and has fallen from his glorious heights as second most influential Jew in 2020, a respected Professor working out of a University hospital, advising the Israeli government frequently on Covid 19, working at the highest levels to develop covid vaccines, to being a censored crazy "anti vaxxer" person.

Sure! He could be mad as a bag of spiders, I know nothing about him. But still. Don't you think they would have noticed before, like when he was doing televised advisories with the Israeli president re covid or ya know, working on a vaccine, like?

Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-06-55-302_com.twitter.android_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-06-55-302_com.twitter.android_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (220.45 KiB) Viewed 2918 times

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

There is little to be said that is not written in the text of this article.
This data should be very concerning for those who intend to take multiple shots of these treatments.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over-60s and Should Be Withdrawn Immediately, Says Leading Vaccine Scientist

Covid vaccine boosters in older people are killing one person for every 800 doses administered and should be withdrawn from use immediately, a leading vaccine scientist has said.

Dr. Theo Schetters, a vaccinologist based in the Netherlands who has played a leading role in the development of a number of vaccines, has analysed the official data from the Dutch Government and found a very close correlation between when fourth vaccine doses were administered in the country and the number of excess deaths, as shown in the chart below. Importantly, in the Netherlands the booster rollout in different regions was staggered over a number of weeks allowing an analysis by region, which confirms the effect.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/04/cov ... scientist/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Meanwhile in Germany the intention is to go completely totalitarian
Translated wrote: Federal Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach defends his controversial Corona plans for autumn. There is criticism above all of the plan to free only newly vaccinated from the duty of masks. This would also people who are already three or four times vaccinated moment. However, Lauterbach does not believe that people can be vaccinated every three months from autumn in order to be exempted from the duty of masks. He writes that the thought is “offered”. And further: “No doctor does this, nobody wants it.”
This is really sickening!
Everybody must wear a mask, although they do little if anything to protect the wearer or others.
He expects everyone to get multiple jabs of the gene therapy despite all the information about adverse effects and how useless they are to protect either the receiver of the jabs or others around them..

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/co ... -li.255036
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It just goes on and on PureIsle, the idiocy, the doubling down and the cruelty. Denmark meanwhile has stopped vaccinating people under the age of 18, unless they have significant comorbidities, while in other countries they are pushing ahead from 6 months up and in some cases making them a condition of entry to school. I hope the unraveling of all this comes sooner rather than later, but I'm not holding my breath.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:40 pm My thoughts today ...

The aged are vulnerable according to everything I have read.
The reason for their vulnerability is that the immune system is old and weary and does not respond well to attacks such as from a virus.

OK, so far I am on board with that.

Now comes the point where my thoughts diverge from others ....

If the aged are vulnerable due to a low immune response (because of age) why then would one expect a suitably robust response to the injection which causes the hosts cells to produce the Spike protein, which imitates a SARS-2 viral infection?

I am not questioning whether or not the injections work, only wondering about the logic that indicates they would work for the aged and vulnerable.

Someone got the reasoning behind how/why the injections work for this cohort?
Today I remembered my thoughts of a month ago.
I was reminded, not only by that report of 1 in 800 vulnerable dying after the jabs, but what Robert Malone said in an interview on EpochTV ...... I will try to recall as best I can ...
there was an assumption that as the aged and vulnerable were most susceptible to being hard hit by the virus, that those were the people who most needed the shots. He commented that the Great Barrington Declaration took this stand also.
It appears he, and others now question that, and in my mind I think 'its about time'!
Why did they think it was advisable to inject an immunocompromised person with what is essentially a poison to the body?
Why did it take such a slap in the face (1 in 800) to even think of this?

I despair.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

CSO Statistical Publication August 16th 2022.
IMG_20220813_131407_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_20220813_131407_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (238.87 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Photo I took this week of a left over sign in a wide open plain at a tourist location.

https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublic ... ruary2022/
In deaths between March 2020 and February 2022, COVID-19 was identified as the Underlying Cause of Death (UCOD) in 5,384 cases.

Four in five deaths from COVID-19 had at least three medical conditions mentioned on the death record. Death certificates listed 4.2 conditions on average per person.

The largest number of accompanying conditions of COVID-19 deaths were diseases of the respiratory system, which were reported in 5,279 (or 98%) of COVID-19 deaths.

Pneumonia was certified as a condition in 3,023 (or 56%) of COVID-19 deaths. Chronic lower respiratory diseases were stated on 948 (or 18%) death certificates, of which 714 (or 13%) had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

COVID-19 was the UCOD in 2.3% of all deaths involving cancer of the bronchus or lung, in 3.0% of all deaths where breast cancer was reported, and in almost 6% of all deaths which mentioned prostate cancer as a condition suffered by the deceased person.

Asthma was certified in 136 COVID-19 deaths which represented 18% of all deaths with a mention of asthma, while obesity, reported in 80 COVID-19 deaths, accounted for 19% of all deaths affected by the condition.

Looking at the data by age, 91% of COVID-19 deaths occurred in persons aged 65 and over; 75% in persons aged 75 and over; and 42% in persons aged 85 and over.

More males died due to COVID-19 (53%) in the defined period than females (47%).
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Hope you don't mind the question ...

What is at the end of that path that is the attraction?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

🙂 It's one of many different monuments spread out over a large area. I have weird interests - I like visiting old stuff. Many would find these things incredibly boring but I love them.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

20220819_071932.jpg
20220819_071932.jpg (204.72 KiB) Viewed 2713 times
The article archived

https://archive.ph/PDPWh - Lockdown effects feared to be killing more than covid

I'm not speculating wildly on causes, time will tell. The point is that statistics from last 3 to 4 months in the UK are showing weekly excess deaths, (not just in UK but I have not got articles to hand on that). It is likely at least partially, perhaps largely, due to the lockdowns, eg loss of diagnoses, loss of therapies, loss of fitness, maybe anxiety etc.
Keep in mind the rapid and devastating media takedown that was recommended in the US for any solution that was proposed besides lockdowns.

Statistician Jamie Jenkins, clip where he talks about age groups affected. Rise is across all ages. He explains rise in elderly is due to a lot more people in that age group due to post war baby boom. But that doesn't explain rise in children. I don't know either - maybe eating too much, not moving, depression, diseases untreated, something else.

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

isha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:33 am. Rise is across all ages. He explains rise in elderly is due to a lot more people in that age group due to post war baby boom. But that doesn't explain rise in children. I don't know either - maybe eating too much, not moving, depression, diseases untreated, something else.
That seems logical. He does mention at the end heart issues and circulatory issues, which seems to match up with less exercise.

I was playing football once a week before the lockdown but since I haven’t played and definitely am far less fit. I can only imagine how much worse this effect is for kids who were doing 2-4 days of exercise per week. Not to mention the mental health issues attached to loneliness etc.. caused by lockdowns, which can lead to obsessive unhealthy eating etc… what else was there to do? Stay at home and order a takeaway.

People were in genuine fear for two years I can only imagine the stress this puts on one’s heart. The outrage seen online was dialed up to levels never seen before. Thank god it’s fecking over.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It'll only be over when all mandates everywhere are lifted, when people fired from their jobs are reinstated and compensated for loss of earnings, and when there is an investigation into the use of political nudge units to drive media manipulation of mass formation in the public mindset that enabled acceptance of hate speech and punishment of "the unvaccinated" and drove people en masse to accept interventions like lockdowns which caused so much almost incalculable harm.

It's not over. I see an increasing number of masks in public places. I still listen to otherwise sane adults gagging to book their appointment for a fourth gene therapy shot of mRNA patterning an extinct form of the virus in what for many of them is less than 18 months.

With this last point I will make I know I'm in the minority - it will only be over when public health authorities globally publish acknowledgement that these injections have been one of the most dangerous medical interventions ever licensed and governments start to properly compensate the extraordinary number of people who have had their lives devastated by them. I am not holding my breath.

Besides that, all grand 😊
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Well at least it’s not headline news everyday! No more needing vaccine passports to enter places and travel and no lockdowns, at least in this country. Wouldn’t hold me breath for any type of reparations though, or even an apology!
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

No. People who are powerful enough to fcuk things up as badly as they have been, generally just slither on afterwards like snakes in the grass. I don't expect apologies or reparations - it is too much like the proper thing to do.

But I will not forget.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:30 pm It'll only be over when all mandates everywhere are lifted, when people fired from their jobs are reinstated and compensated for loss of earnings, and when there is an investigation into the use of political nudge units to drive media manipulation of mass formation in the public mindset that enabled acceptance of hate speech and punishment of "the unvaccinated" and drove people en masse to accept interventions like lockdowns which caused so much almost incalculable harm.

It's not over. I see an increasing number of masks in public places. I still listen to otherwise sane adults gagging to book their appointment for a fourth gene therapy shot of mRNA patterning an extinct form of the virus in what for many of them is less than 18 months.

With this last point I will make I know I'm in the minority - it will only be over when public health authorities globally publish acknowledgement that these injections have been one of the most dangerous medical interventions ever licensed and governments start to properly compensate the extraordinary number of people who have had their lives devastated by them. I am not holding my breath.

Besides that, all grand 😊
I think there are people like you and I who are deeply skeptical about the whole vaccine farce and pretty vocal about it, and undoubtedly polar opposites who believe they'd be in the ICU or the morgue if it wasn't for their vaccine, and are gagging for their fourth dose.

But I actually think most sane adults have kind of realised the vaccines were well and truly oversold and the risk/reward profile does not favour lining up for booster after booster.

My wife is a good example, she got her jabs at the first opportunity and was a bit disappointed in me dragging my heels and thought I was nuts to hesitate. She now has no interest in a booster and I suspect never will. She doesn't really like to discuss in detail why this is so, other than that her fear factor of the disease is much diminished and her confidence in the benefit of the vaccines is also much diminished.

This is total about turn to her position 12 months ago, when she was terrified of covid and thought the vaccine was the silver bullet, both in protecting herself and others.

Admittedly she does live with a rabid covid vaccine skeptic which may have rubbed off to some degree, though we don't discuss it much.

I see the same thing in a lot of my friends, none of whom I ever discuss vaccines with. They don't make a lot of noise about their reasons why, but none of them are interested in a booster. They just quietly have decided that's it for them in terms of covid vaccines.

As far as health authorities acknowledging their mistakes, it's never going to happen!

a) because that is not really their style at the best times, and in this case the mistakes have been so huge that acknowledging them will open the most monumental can of worms in history. There is safety in numbers here because most health authorities globally made the same mistakes.

b) because I actually think their is not much appetite for to be acknowledged from the general public. Much like my friends have just quietly moved on from the whole sorry mess, I don't think they want to know if there was a colossal mistake made. It's done now, they feel, what's to be gained by telling everyone actually they would have been better off if they had never taken the vaccine. No good can come of it. Again it is safety in numbers as most people took the vaccine very willingly. Not easy for them all to confront this mistake.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote:Statistician Jamie Jenkins, clip where he talks about age groups affected. Rise is across all ages. He explains rise in elderly is due to a lot more people in that age group due to post war baby boom. But that doesn't explain rise in children. I don't know either - maybe eating too much, not moving, depression, diseases untreated, something else.
That makes me wonder why he does not present the numbers properly?
It is not rocket-science to present figures related to the numbers of people in each age bracket as well as the overall population number.
Doing so would wipe out this 'baby boomer' excuse after the war.

It is the only real way to know the true RATE of death overall and in each age group, which can then easily be compared with previous years ......... including 2020, and 2021.
Why omit those?
Let us see how the untreated virus behaved as well as the effects of the treatment, on those numbers!

Maybe all that was done and just not in the clip shown, but IMO, what was shown tells me nothing definitive - just a general rise in deaths in the second half of the year..
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:27 pm That makes me wonder why he does not present the numbers properly?
It is not rocket-science to present figures related to the numbers of people in each age bracket as well as the overall population number.
Doing so would wipe out this 'baby boomer' excuse after the war.

It is the only real way to know the true RATE of death overall and in each age group, which can then easily be compared with previous years ......... including 2020, and 2021.
Why omit those?
Let us see how the untreated virus behaved as well as the effects of the treatment, on those numbers!

Maybe all that was done and just not in the clip shown, but IMO, what was shown tells me nothing definitive - just a general rise in deaths in the second half of the year..
There's a longer clip and you can follow him on Twitter where he explains more in depth.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

schmittel wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:15 pm I think there are people like you and I who are deeply skeptical about the whole vaccine farce and pretty vocal about it, and undoubtedly polar opposites who believe they'd be in the ICU or the morgue if it wasn't for their vaccine, and are gagging for their fourth dose.

But I actually think most sane adults have kind of realised the vaccines were well and truly oversold and the risk/reward profile does not favour lining up for booster after booster.

My wife is a good example, she got her jabs at the first opportunity and was a bit disappointed in me dragging my heels and thought I was nuts to hesitate. She now has no interest in a booster and I suspect never will. She doesn't really like to discuss in detail why this is so, other than that her fear factor of the disease is much diminished and her confidence in the benefit of the vaccines is also much diminished.

This is total about turn to her position 12 months ago, when she was terrified of covid and thought the vaccine was the silver bullet, both in protecting herself and others.

Admittedly she does live with a rabid covid vaccine skeptic which may have rubbed off to some degree, though we don't discuss it much.

I see the same thing in a lot of my friends, none of whom I ever discuss vaccines with. They don't make a lot of noise about their reasons why, but none of them are interested in a booster. They just quietly have decided that's it for them in terms of covid vaccines.

As far as health authorities acknowledging their mistakes, it's never going to happen!

a) because that is not really their style at the best times, and in this case the mistakes have been so huge that acknowledging them will open the most monumental can of worms in history. There is safety in numbers here because most health authorities globally made the same mistakes.

b) because I actually think their is not much appetite for to be acknowledged from the general public. Much like my friends have just quietly moved on from the whole sorry mess, I don't think they want to know if there was a colossal mistake made. It's done now, they feel, what's to be gained by telling everyone actually they would have been better off if they had never taken the vaccine. No good can come of it. Again it is safety in numbers as most people took the vaccine very willingly. Not easy for them all to confront this mistake.
Yeah, it's about the same in my house. Himself took one J and J, so he could work a contract in the UK. I would have REALLY preferred he did not, but he wanted the specific work. It would have been impossible for him to travel back and forth otherwise. He felt like shyte for 2 weeks after the shot and I was worried. He won't take any more.

Oldest fella took it for work, lots of travel required. Didn't take booster. He is now a full on vaccine sceptic. His partner has serious thyroid issues since her 2 vaccines, showed up immediately after second shot, they are on a full scale medical journey to try and get it investigated and treated. And you can imagine how that is going in this badly run country. She is quite unwell with it.

Second fella went to the booster, for a fecken holiday. I nearly killed him. He got covid anyway, as did his brother and both their partners, and they were all way worse than me, the oul one at home with her mad theories. I got a proper big dose of covid, no minor stuff, the whole knock ya off yer feet dose and I was clear in 6 days. It took them all over 14 days to test clear and to be honest they were very sick, much sicker than me. All 20s and 30s. The second fellas partner told me she is terrified of the vaccines. She spent 4 days in hospital after her second with her heart in bits. Her doctor told her she has seen many such cases.

My daughter got two. I think the lads have talked her out of any more but she lives abroad where they can be strict about it. I'm hoping she never goes near another one.

And at the same time the people who work with himself will not hear a single word against the vaccines. They roll their eyes at any questioning of it. I work from home, self employed, so I don't hear as much, though most of my friends and wider family are all still fully on the vaccines bus. All going for their fourth. Many have had bad oul doses of covid too, after boosters. One brother in law must have had 3 bad doses of covid in spite of being jabbed up to the hilt. Another friend was a month off work recently, very sick - she has had 4 shots already before she got covid. I do understand that it is hard for people to admit the shots might not work that well.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:54 pm Second fella went to the booster, for a fecken holiday. I nearly killed him.
:D :D :D

Survived the pandemic, killed by his ma for getting boosted!!
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

On a more serious note, I do sympathise. I am very glad my kids are still kids so I had a say in whether or not they got vaccinated. They didn't, surprisingly enough!

I would have really struggled badly, (as I am sure you did), if my kids were young adults and they were getting these jabs just so they could go to the pub or whatever.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I have struggled with it, really terribly. Still do. I was so upset as they have always been tremendously healthy people. If they get sick now I worry that they have been affected, though I do hope for the best. Adults are always someone's baby as long as their Mammy is still alive 😊