Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
Boardsie Exile

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by Boardsie Exile »

The vaccine rollout was a combination of desperation and opportunism.

Desperation on the part of governments who were facing the very real prospect of complete economic collapse thanks to lock down and opportunism on the part of pharmaceutical companies who saw a chance to make out like bandits.

No great conspiracy just stupidity intersecting with greed. A tale as old as time.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

Boardsie Exile wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:41 pm The vaccine rollout was a combination of desperation and opportunism.

Desperation on the part of governments who were facing the very real prospect of complete economic collapse thanks to lock down and opportunism on the part of pharmaceutical companies who saw a chance to make out like bandits.

No great conspiracy just stupidity intersecting with greed. A tale as old as time.
The government’s wanted to lock people down.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Boardsie Exile wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:41 pm The vaccine rollout was a combination of desperation and opportunism.

Quite possible.

It doesn't explain (to me) the willful blindness globally to such a high level of provable adverse events compared to all other permissable medical products (besides those used for very grave illness).
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:01 pm It is shown that the vaccines increase the infection rate up to 3 fold for those who are boosted .... does that mean the vaccines result in greater numbers of deaths and not less?
Surely the death to infection ratio,before and after the vaxxines should make it obvious

State lost circa 3000 before vaxxines,from a middling to low enough infection rate/numbers (afaik it was circa 200K cases).....now that virtually everyone has had COVID and vaxxine ,the death rate is about 6 to 7,000

The notion,they didn't save lives is difficult to arrive to imo....still 7,000 is an unacceptably high number to stomach
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

No one has ever explained why such measures as lockdown and masks etc. were rolled out, considering that up to 2019 such measures were contraindicated in the face of a respiratory virus.
Yet nearly all governments introduced such measures which of course caused the economic difficulties.

Was that also just a matter of stupidity and greed?
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Setanta wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:36 pm Surely the death to infection ratio,before and after the vaxxines should make it obvious

State lost circa 3000 before vaxxines,from a middling to low enough infection rate/numbers (afaik it was circa 200K cases).....now that virtually everyone has had COVID and vaxxine ,the death rate is about 6 to 7,000

The notion,they didn't save lives is difficult to arrive to imo....still 7,000 is an unacceptably high number to stomach
The notion that an ineffective medication did saves huge numbers of lives is also difficult to accept.

We also know that the test used (PCR) was meaningless, particularly at the amplification rates used from the start. So any calculation based on the alleged infection ratio must be open to question.

Was it not 153 or so deaths in 2020 and 2021 that were due to Covid alone?

EDIT:
I found the source post for those numbers which quotes the CSO figures
https://www.boards.ie/discussion/commen ... _119287072

Also, although I do not have the figures to hand, excess deaths for 2020 and 2021 do not indicate any great benefit from the jabs.
Last edited by PureIsle on Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I saw this re covid deaths. Remember the original wild strain was said to be far more virulent. As were the ones in 2021.

Note - this doesn't take into accounts any excess deaths not related to covid in Ireland, which are occurring now in other countries at least, and from undecided causes. These causes could include the consequences of lockdown. And other causes yet to be determined.

In any event it's not a staggering success for lowering deaths. 2020 Vs 2022 at least.
20230113_154331.jpg
20230113_154331.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:51 pm The notion that an ineffective medication did saves huge numbers of lives is also difficult to accept.

We also know that the test used (PCR) was meaningless, particularly at the amplification rates used from the start. So any calculation based on the alleged infection ratio must be open to question.

Was it not 153 or so deaths in 2020 and 2021 that were due to Covid alone?

EDIT:
I found the source post for those numbers which quotes the CSO figures
https://www.boards.ie/discussion/commen ... _119287072

Also, although I do not have the figures to hand, excess deaths for 2020 and 2021 do not indicate any great benefit from the jabs.
How is PCR meaningless,it's the most accurate diagnosis method of it?

Even if yous take your amplification idea at facevalue,it places it as circa 3K COVID deaths across a much lower number of infections?
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:00 pm I saw this re covid deaths. Remember the original wild strain was said to be far more virulent. As were the ones in 2021.

Note - this doesn't take into accounts any excess deaths not related to covid in Ireland, which are occurring now in other countries at least, and from undecided causes. These causes could include the consequences of lockdown. And other causes yet to be determined.

In any event it's not a staggering success for lowering deaths. 2020 Vs 2022 at least.

20230113_154331.jpg
It's surely a much lower death rate to infection rate??

In that the numbers who got it in 2022,were vastly higher than 2020,given no lockdowns/masks etc..... arguement to be made it got weaker etc,but the drastic fall off in death rates,would be a remarkable coincidence to have occured at same time,as the vaccination programme?

But that so called uk and the Indian varients cut a fairly substantial wave of death in population of unvaccinated particularly in America...they saying newer varients don't....due to underlying immunity/etc....but given noone knows what is gonna come out of China,I hedged my bets and decided to get a booster at some stage....the risk is incredibly low,but the stakes are high enough too
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

It's up to yourself, Setanta. Absolutely most people I know got vaccinated. I just wanted and want choice for me, and not to have to eat me chips on the roadside which happened in Summer 2021 when I wasn't allowed inside buildings because of seemingly being a disease carrier. 😳
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Setanta wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:41 pm How is PCR meaningless,it's the most accurate diagnosis method of it?

Even if yous take your amplification idea at facevalue,it places it as circa 3K COVID deaths across a much lower number of infections?
You need to inform yourself about what the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test is.
Kary Mullis was the inventor.
He stated quite categorically that it could NOT be used as a diagnostic.
It is capable of finding anything in minuscule quantities, depending on amplification factor, so its results cannot be indicative of an active infection when used with a high amplification rate.
It has been known, and quoted, as giving up to 90% false positives when attempting to use it as a diagnostic tool.

Add to that how 'Covid deaths' were counted .... anyone with a positive PCR test before death were counted as a 'Covid death'. Yet our own CSO figues put the deaths from 'Covid alone' (no co-morbidities) at less than 100 for each of 2020 and 2021.

Check out the excess mortality figures for the last 10 years and figure out how deadly Covid was and compare that to how deadly the jabs are.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:38 pm You need to inform yourself about what the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test is.
Kary Mullis was the inventor.
He stated quite categorically that it could NOT be used as a diagnostic.
It is capable of finding anything in minuscule quantities, depending on amplification factor, so its results cannot be indicative of an active infection when used with a high amplification rate.
It has been known, and quoted, as giving up to 90% false positives when attempting to use it as a diagnostic tool.

Add to that how 'Covid deaths' were counted .... anyone with a positive PCR test before death were counted as a 'Covid death'. Yet our own CSO figues put the deaths from 'Covid alone' (no co-morbidities) at less than 100 for each of 2020 and 2021.

Check out the excess mortality figures for the last 10 years and figure out how deadly Covid was and compare that to how deadly the jabs are.
A PCR test,cannot find something that isn't there though....either COVID is present or not IMO

COVID exacerbate under lying conditions/destroy the immune system....dismissing as co morbabilites,it would be akin to claiming those who died in gorta mor here, from anything other than starvation don't count as famine deaths (though wasn't a famine-discussion for another day :? )

Being overweight is in theory, a co-morbabilites,something like 61% Irish adults are overweight
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:02 pm It's up to yourself, Setanta. Absolutely most people I know got vaccinated. I just wanted and want choice for me, and not to have to eat me chips on the roadside which happened in Summer 2021 when I wasn't allowed inside buildings because of seemingly being a disease carrier. 😳
I have no issue with anyone being not vaxxinated,each to their own,have no issue with saying vaxxines have harmed some folk...

but I have an issue with contradictions being sold as fact,by anyone.....plenty pro-vaccine folk guilty of this too (they weren't tested bon transmission-except Cuba claiming theirs stops transmission...deserving of further investigation imo)....

To my eyes,there was a step-change in death to infection ratios post vaccination programme.....to claim they was useless/didn't work,simply deosnt seem credible to me
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

Setanta wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:08 pm To my eyes,there was a step-change in death to infection ratios post vaccination programme.....to claim they was useless/didn't work,simply deosnt seem credible to me
I suspect the step change appears true at first glance, but the headline figures are misleading.

If you look at pre vaccination programme the death to infection ratio was only high in the elderly/vulnerable.

And post vaccination programme the improvement in the death to infection ratio only showed up in the elderly/vulnerable.

And that's great.

But plenty of folk used these figures to coerce the young and healthy to get vaccinated. That's not so great.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think it is perfectly credible to claim that if you were young and healthy the vaccines were useless/didn't work.

Personally I'd go even even further and say with the benefit of hindsight, it is credible to claim that the young and healthy would have been better off not getting vaccinated.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Setanta wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:01 pm A PCR test,cannot find something that isn't there though....either COVID is present or not IMO
First of all Covid is the illness that some develop after infection by the virus - Sars-Cov2. The PCR test looks for the virus.
Infections do not equate to illness.

Secondly the PCR test can find minute particles of whatever it is looking for. Should that be the virus, the minute quantity might not even be infectious.
In addition to develop an illness from an infection one must receive a substantial amount of the virus.
There never has been any information provided from any of the PCR tests run, on the level of virus the test found or whether it was minuscule or high.
In other words, as Kary Mullis said, it is not a diagnostic tool.

COVID exacerbate under lying conditions/destroy the immune system....dismissing as co morbabilites,it would be akin to claiming those who died in gorta mor here, from anything other than starvation don't count as famine deaths (though wasn't a famine-discussion for another day :? )

Being overweight is in theory, a co-morbabilites,something like 61% Irish adults are overweight
Exactly ... Covid exacerbates an existing co-morbidity which in turn can kill.
Exacerbate:- To make a problem worse.
Whether it was Covid or 'flu' or something else that exacerbated the co-morbidity, it was not the cause of death, it was like an 'assistant' to the final outcome.

Also one should always bear in mind that treatment for this respiratory illness was refused and even discouraged.
Did you ever hear of such for any previous respiratory illness?
No, of course not. We were always advised what to do to help combat the illness.

IIRC chicken soup was well regarded in my youth for such illnesses :D
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

schmittel wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:53 pm I suspect the step change appears true at first glance, but the headline figures are misleading.

If you look at pre vaccination programme the death to infection ratio was only high in the elderly/vulnerable.

And post vaccination programme the improvement in the death to infection ratio only showed up in the elderly/vulnerable.

And that's great.

But plenty of folk used these figures to coerce the young and healthy to get vaccinated. That's not so great.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think it is perfectly credible to claim that if you were young and healthy the vaccines were useless/didn't work.

Personally I'd go even even further and say with the benefit of hindsight, it is credible to claim that the young and healthy would have been better off not getting vaccinated.
... and now they have 'approved' the shot for babies of six months and older!
I consider this criminal behaviour.

It was known from early 2020 that the virus was dangerous to the elderly, particularly those with underlying serious health issues but not dangerous for the healthy.

My own personal feeling is the injection might be as bad or worse than Covid for those who are seriously unhealthy. I cannot imagine how inducing ones body to produce lots of toxic spike proteins can be helpful if the body is seriously unhealthy. But that is just a personal thought.
Remember in 2020 the vast majority of people who died from Covid here were over the average age lifespan.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:48 am ... and now they have 'approved' the shot for babies of six months and older!
I consider this criminal behaviour.

It was known from early 2020 that the virus was dangerous to the elderly, particularly those with underlying serious health issues but not dangerous for the healthy.

My own personal feeling is the injection might be as bad or worse than Covid for those who are seriously unhealthy. I cannot imagine how inducing ones body to produce lots of toxic spike proteins can be helpful if the body is seriously unhealthy. But that is just a personal thought.
Remember in 2020 the vast majority of people who died from Covid here were over the average age lifespan.
I agree it’s criminal behaviour but any sensible parent will decline jabbing their baby with the soup.
The writing is on the wall, the pharma companies are desperate to sell. Next thing will be the pet dog carries corona and needs a jab or two and a booster.
We have scours and madonkey gaslighting then on government tv about the new variant which was as predictable as a iOS update.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Have a look at the excess deaths experienced in UK in Dec last.
Any idea why there should be an excess death rate of 20.2% over the 5 year average (2016 to 2019 +2021) in week 51 for UK? Wales was a lot worse - 27.3%

It cannot not be because of the jabs - all official statements say so.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... cember2022
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

I wonder how accurate this is ....

Germany orders Holocaust survivor institutionalized over Covid-19 shot
Soviet-born composer Inna Zhvanetskaya has been ordered institutionalized by Germany to be vaccinated against her will

https://www.rt.com/news/569879-germany- ... r-vaccine/

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:26 pm Have a look at the excess deaths experienced in UK in Dec last.
Any idea why there should be an excess death rate of 20.2% over the 5 year average (2016 to 2019 +2021) in week 51 for UK? Wales was a lot worse - 27.3%

It cannot not be because of the jabs - all official statements say so.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... cember2022
Until there is proper research a cause for the excess deaths cannot be determined. I understand many are saying the shots are causing it. Personally I can't say that because there has been no randomised trial comparing cohorts of vaccinated Vs unvaccinated.

One thought that occurs to me is that it could be the consequences of the disease itself. The illness is also vascular in nature. It's a nasty design of a thing. It may be that unseen damage caused by infection causes death later. By the way the so called vaccine doesn't prevent such longer term damage as it doesn't stop infection.

From the beginning I have hated that this new cause of morbidity was unleashed (however it happened) on our species.

The excess deaths may be multifactorial. Consequences of lockdown, loss of support in marginal cohorts, mental health challenges, loss of diagnoses and treatment, sequelae of covid infections, and possibly because of the high amount of adverse events due to the injections. Until there is proper study done, I don't think we can say which is the primary cause. One can only say for sure, in my opinion, that SOMETHING is going on.

knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:08 am I wonder how accurate this is ....

Germany orders Holocaust survivor institutionalized over Covid-19 shot
Soviet-born composer Inna Zhvanetskaya has been ordered institutionalized by Germany to be vaccinated against her will

https://www.rt.com/news/569879-germany- ... r-vaccine/

Seems legit, but with most things these days the sensationalism is too much.

“Parallel to the publication of the “Report 24” text, a court order by the district court of Stuttgart – Bad Cannstatt circulated on Telegram. When asked, a spokeswoman confirmed the authenticity. This document, dated December 6, allowed Inna Zhvanetskaya to be placed in the closed ward of a psychiatric facility by her guardian. A double vaccination against Covid-19 after a health check was also approved. Even against the will of the 85-year-olds. The document also states that the 85-year-old can be taken to the psychiatric facility by force if necessary.

The measures are then explained in detail. Mental and physical illnesses of those affected are listed, which emerge from an expert opinion. You should urgently need medical help, otherwise there is a risk of great damage. It is to be feared that she does not take her medication and neglects it. You can neither talk to the person concerned, nor is she able to make decisions of her own free will in connection with her illness. The vaccinations are necessary to protect the health of the 85-year-olds.

https://germany.detailzero.com/news/337 ... tgart.html
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

The vaccinations are necessary to protect the health of the 85-year-olds.
That is the most disturbing to me.
That one can be injected against their will with an unknown substance with unknown long term effects, is, to me, abhorrent.

It brings back memories of people in this country being confined to institutions on the say-so of others who had vested interest in having them confined and done with the collusion of some medics.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Of course now they have named the new omicron variant after a mythical beast, its all to do with FEAR.
The kraken.......................Aw give me a break.

We need to talk about the 'Kraken' variant: What is it, and do we know what impact it could have?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Is this the real life? 👀 Ask "your vaccinator".

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Just about this time last year, while I was feeling most burdened by the level of coercion and the constant hate speech encouraged by the politicians and media towards we who simply did not want to be injected, this happened.

It gave me hope. I think it was a turning point, even though at the time Trudeau demonstrated such despicable authoritarianism by freezing citizens bank accounts and riding roughshod over legitimate protest with his armed forces. Still I think it cracked the edifice. It was the first big coordinated protest by people - the working class of all creeds and colours in Canada - against the tyranny of the new biosecurity state.

It's taken time since then for more people globally to look around and wonder what is going on. But at this time last year I honestly cried in relief when I watched the Freedom Convoy happen in Canada.