Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
Bishop_Brennan

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

isha wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:38 pm Yeah, I have found it hard to get past how utterly shit so many people were, and how those people have completely moved on as if they weren't utterly shit. It absolutely changed how I feel about society - I easily like a lot of people I interact with but I will never be comfortable with or trust the group because of the madness of the crowd. I had old women who did not know I had chosen not to get the shots ask me out on the road when I was walking "WHAT are we going to do with the unvaccinated?" Really seriously looking for horrible things to happen to people because they wouldn't submit. They were furious. I had who I thought was a fairly good friend, a close neighbour, tell me I should never receive medical care again in my life for any reason because I didn't take it. Basically he said I should be allowed to die.
To be honest it was deeply scarring. Utterly horrible time. Frightening even.
My own father STILL thinks this mRNA shit should be MANDATED for everyone, his logic is "People are too stupid to see its for their own good , so it needs to be mandated".

Nice breach of Nurembourg code there.

He says look how many lives vaccines save - so conflating actual vaccines that have eradicated disease with this covid vaccine crap.
(The tradional vaccines shouldn't be mandated either - and ironically I think 99.99% of people would have agreed with this before covid)

Astounding that someone 5 years ago I would have agreed on 99% of things politically can go so authoritarian.
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Look at this absolute hero.

The interviewer ... "WHY .... WHY NOVAK ???"

Yes .. Why can't you submit Novak, WHHHYYYYY???

Little authoritarian thug would force it into him then and there if he could, the BBC little shill.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:45 pm My own father STILL thinks this mRNA shit should be MANDATED for everyone, his logic is "People are too stupid to see its for their own good , so it needs to be mandated".

Nice breach of Nurembourg code there.

He says look how many lives vaccines save - so conflating actual vaccines that have eradicated disease with this covid vaccine crap.
(The tradional vaccines shouldn't be mandated either - and ironically I think 99.99% of people would have agreed with this before covid)

Astounding that someone 5 years ago I would have agreed on 99% of things politically can go so authoritarian.
TBF like vaccines are estimated to have saved a million people in Europe..... whether you wanna take one or not is immaterial,but the notion they don't work/save lives isn't plausible, Seems a pretty open and shut case to me anyway🤷
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Bishop_Brennan

Post by Bishop_Brennan »

Setanta wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:30 pm TBF like vaccines are estimated to have saved a million people in Europe..... whether you wanna take one or not is immaterial,but the notion they don't work/save lives isn't plausible, Seems a pretty open and shut case to me anyway🤷
100% agree, but don't conflate these with the covid vaccine ...

I never said they don't work, I said the covid vaccine doesn't work as well as it is supposed to - doesn't stop transmission, at best it reduces severity and only for a limited amount of time hence the boosters.

Omicron is mild and not dangerous to 99%+ of the population, 99.999999999% of kids, mandating it makes even less sense than mandating the flu vaccine, and if you suggested that years ago we mandate the flu vaccine even the biggest "liberals" would have laughed you out of the room.

edit wait - are you saying the covid vaccine saved 1M lives in europe ??

Where are you getting that from ?

https://brownstone.org/articles/thousan ... e-fiction/

This debunks the 1000s of lives saved in Israel myth...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Bishop_Brennan wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 am 100% agree, but don't conflate these with the covid vaccine ...

I never said they don't work, I said the covid vaccine doesn't work as well as it is supposed to - doesn't stop transmission, at best it reduces severity and only for a limited amount of time hence the boosters.

Omicron is mild and not dangerous to 99%+ of the population, 99.999999999% of kids, mandating it makes even less sense than mandating the flu vaccine, and if you suggested that years ago we mandate the flu vaccine even the biggest "liberals" would have laughed you out of the room.

edit wait - are you saying the covid vaccine saved 1M lives in europe ??

Where are you getting that from ?

https://brownstone.org/articles/thousan ... e-fiction/

This debunks the 1000s of lives saved in Israel myth...
https://scitechdaily.com/over-1-million ... -vaccines/

The notion it deosnt save lives seem preposterous to me anyway.....I live in a area,which had one of worst outbreak in world at the time,just before vaccines come about and they needed two freezer lorries to store the dead at the local hospital....all over the shower of cunts running this country.......we have had nothing like that disaster since vaccines come about
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Setanta wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am https://scitechdaily.com/over-1-million ... -vaccines/

The notion it deosnt save lives seem preposterous to me anyway.....I live in a area,which had one of worst outbreak in world at the time,just before vaccines come about and they needed two freezer lorries to store the dead at the local hospital....all over the shower of cunts running this country.......we have had nothing like that disaster since vaccines come about
Something certainly happened in early 2020 that had an awful effect. I personally blame a nasty gain of function virus that escaped from a lab in Wuhan where research was being done that was largely financed from the USA. We humans had no early defence against it as it was completely novel to our systems. People with comorbidities and those in older age found it a bastard to fight off, and it is a bastard of a thing that should never have existed. But that's just my opinion.

I have heard it said and I think there's something to it that not treating early with antibiotics meant that many died from secondary bacterial infections in the lungs. I don't know why so many different treatment protocols were rejected out of hand like antibiotics, colchicine, hydroxychloroquine, antihistamines, preventatives like Vit D etc.

Here's a few figures though. Keep in mind 8900 approx are said to have died to date of covid in the 3 years and 4 months since March 2020.

Some figures I wrote out

Note the death rate per 1000 in Ireland has increased in 2022 from an average over the past 7 years of 6.5/1000 to 7/1000. That might not seem a lot but it is 2000 deaths extra in 2022 if the average of 6.5/1000 had continued.

(PS - as a speculative calculation going forward over 3 years and 4 months that extra number from 2022 would be 2000 X 3 - 6000 plus 700 (4 months of year is a third) - 6700 here. We shut down the whole country and created literal terror for 8900 deaths here.)

(6.5 per thousand of 5,149 million is 33458. The actual deaths from 2022 is 35477. That's 2000 extra )

I'm not saying what it is. Because I don't know. Older demographic. Leftover from loss of diagnoses because of pandemic NPIs. Increase in drink and drug use. After effects of that bastard of a GOF virus. Could be anything.

My point with the figures is to show I don't see any miraculous effects on mortality because of the vaccines. Remember 2020 was the worst year, no vaccines, and mortality of 6.6 deaths per 1000 people was the recorded statistic in Ireland.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:51 pm Something certainly happened in early 2020 that had an awful effect. I personally blame a nasty gain of function virus that escaped from a lab in Wuhan where research was being done that was largely financed from the USA. We humans had no early defence against it as it was completely novel to our systems. People with comorbidities and those in older age found it a bastard to fight off, and it is a bastard of a thing that should never have existed. But that's just my opinion.

I have heard it said and I think there's something to it that not treating early with antibiotics meant that many died from secondary bacterial infections in the lungs. I don't know why so many different treatment protocols were rejected out of hand like antibiotics, colchicine, hydroxychloroquine, antihistamines, preventatives like Vit D etc.

Here's a few figures though. Keep in mind 8900 approx are said to have died to date of covid in the 3 years and 4 months since March 2020.

Some figures I wrote out

Note the death rate per 1000 in Ireland has increased in 2022 from an average over the past 7 years of 6.5/1000 to 7/1000. That might not seem a lot but it is 2000 deaths extra in 2022 if the average of 6.5/1000 had continued.

(PS - as a speculative calculation going forward over 3 years and 4 months that extra number from 2022 would be 2000 X 3 - 6000 plus 700 (4 months of year is a third) - 6700 here. We shut down the whole country and created literal terror for 8900 deaths here.)

(6.5 per thousand of 5,149 million is 33458. The actual deaths from 2022 is 35477. That's 2000 extra )

I'm not saying what it is. Because I don't know. Older demographic. Leftover from loss of diagnoses because of pandemic NPIs. Increase in drink and drug use. After effects of that bastard of a GOF virus. Could be anything.

My point with the figures is to show I don't see any miraculous effects on mortality because of the vaccines. Remember 2020 was the worst year, no vaccines, and mortality of 6.6 deaths per 1000 people was the recorded statistic in Ireland.
COVID was well established/known when there was that outbreak in my area, Xmas 2020/new year 2021

I remember hearing about first vaccines on the news and the establishment here pushed for a 'meaningful xmas' which cost circa 2000 lives,(but is handwaved away because the establishment here hates the public and only cares for the rich).....the supposed famous UK-varient being the main culprit......a woman died in Wexford at that time,from the resulting funeral/burial celebrations resulted in 7 further COVID deaths with 2 weeks (including 2 sons)

The notion they didn't save lives,simply deosnt tally up with reality in my area anyway,as there's been nothing like it since then
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:51 pm My point with the figures is to show I don't see any miraculous effects on mortality because of the vaccines. Remember 2020 was the worst year, no vaccines, and mortality of 6.6 deaths per 1000 people was the recorded statistic in Ireland.
I totally agree with you. There is very little to nothing in the figures to suggest that the vaccines saved significant amounts of lives.

The fact that mortality rates increased after the vaccine roll out is a clear indicator of this.

But the vaccine is safe and effective narrative is so strong that if you point these figures out to people they simply cite it as compelling evidence of how great the vaccines were because if we didn't have them our mortality would have been ever higher still.

It's bonkers!
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

The claims for huge numbers of lives saved were based on some modelling done by someone who I now forget.

It is no wonder we had a real bad time in 2020, because people were refused treatment until they got bad enough to go to hospital, where, in a lot of cases, they were administered very doubtful medical protocols.

Moving elderly, with no testing, to care homes out of hospital just made everything worse. Huge numbers died in care homes.

Consider this ..... if Covid never existed, but Jan 2020 was a very bad flu season, and the same public medical advise given (stay home until sick enough for hospital), with no treatment (home or doctor) for the flu until sick enough to be hospitalised, and then have an inappropriate protocol used for the flu and known secondary problems, plus elderly patients moved to care homes, covid positive or not, does anyone think we might have had excess mortality at the time?

It was and is a respiratory virus but all the advice received was contrary to that given for previous respiratory virus outbreaks.

Should we ask why?
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:07 pm The claims for huge numbers of lives saved were based on some modelling done by someone who I now forget.

It is no wonder we had a real bad time in 2020, because people were refused treatment until they got bad enough to go to hospital, where, in a lot of cases, they were administered very doubtful medical protocols.

Moving elderly, with no testing, to care homes out of hospital just made everything worse. Huge numbers died in care homes.

Consider this ..... if Covid never existed, but Jan 2020 was a very bad flu season, and the same public medical advise given (stay home until sick enough for hospital), with no treatment (home or doctor) for the flu until sick enough to be hospitalised, and then have an inappropriate protocol used for the flu and known secondary problems, plus elderly patients moved to care homes, covid positive or not, does anyone think we might have had excess mortality at the time?

It was and is a respiratory virus but all the advice received was contrary to that given for previous respiratory virus outbreaks.

Should we ask why?
Pretty certain IBTS picked up COVID antibodies on donated blood from February 2020.....indicating its presence here minimum of 6 weeks beforehand?

Pretty sure the advice difference was caused by the level of contagion of it.....it being something like 7 times more spreading than flu iirc?.....

your pretty right the advice given for other respiratory virus is shit👍....the establishment hates the ordinary people here and are happy for them to die,to skrimp money off healthcare to line their pockets...until COVID caused death rates they couldn't hide any longer when rest of world having same
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

A new "Aerosol COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine" has been developed that can 'infect' a person without their consent

No needles are required & the developers at Yale University say this could revolutionize how we distribute vaccines in the future.

This is terrifying!
Quato

Post by Quato »

I am sure it was sponsered by Klaus Schwab :lol: :lol: :lol:
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

We need a Conspiracy Theories thread
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:58 pm A new "Aerosol COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine" has been developed that can 'infect' a person without their consent

No needles are required & the developers at Yale University say this could revolutionize how we distribute vaccines in the future.

This is terrifying!
As far as I can make out intranasal inhalable vaccines are very much at experimental phases . Dr Mark Saltzman is one of the leads.

https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.112 ... ed.abq0603

But despite the scoffing from other posters they are indeed being researched. Not a generalized aerosol but something people individually breathe in. Of course it's possible it could be applied more widely - but there's no suggestions of that. I think this kind of vaccine is being looked at because injectables don't give great mucosal response.

We have a conspiracy thread. I made it. Conspiracy can often be useful to examine.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

And since I'm here on the thread, an interesting piece of research published recently from Italy shows vaccine recipients are producing spike protein for up to six months post injection.

This is maybe suggestive of POSSIBLE transcription of the mRNA into cell DNA.

Remember when everyone was told it stays in the shoulder, gives a little piece of information to local cells to produce a bit of spike protein which induces immunity and then it's gone? That was simply not true. At least fragments remain of the specific PP marked spike protein from the vaccine in samples studied for up to 187 days.

It's a small test sample in the study but warrants further bigger test projects.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... .202300048
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:32 pm And since I'm here on the thread, an interesting piece of research published recently from Italy shows vaccine recipients are producing spike protein for up to six months post injection.

This is maybe suggestive of POSSIBLE transcription of the mRNA into cell DNA.

Remember when everyone was told it stays in the shoulder, gives a little piece of information to local cells to produce a bit of spike protein which induces immunity and then it's gone? That was simply not true. At least fragments remain of the specific PP marked spike protein from the vaccine in samples studied for up to 187 days.

It's a small test sample in the study but warrants further bigger test projects.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... .202300048
Yet another reason why all of those who voted to force everyone to accept the injection must be punished with the utmost severity.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Nah, I'm not really in favour of that kind of world. Everything was utterly fucked up during the pandemic and there was lots of craziness. I don't (as yet!!) support any weird retribution.

I just want studies, research, autopsies, lab analyses, investigative journalism on everything including origin, and the truth basically.
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:27 pm Nah, I'm not really in favour of that kind of world. Everything was utterly fucked up during the pandemic and there was lots of craziness. I don't (as yet!!) support any weird retribution.

I just want studies, research, autopsies, lab analyses, investigative journalism on everything including origin, and the truth basically.
I personally believe that retribution and vengeance is essential for the whole COVID totalitarianism.

Post by 678904673 »

Risteard wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:31 pm I personally believe that retribution and vengeance is essential for the whole COVID totalitarianism.
"Vengeance." You should like an Old Testament Prophet. And a shade hysterical. Just let it go. Most people have
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

Happy Days wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm "Vengeance." You should like an Old Testament Prophet. And a shade hysterical. Just let it go. Most people have
I won't forgive Treason and crimes against humanity.
Quato

Post by Quato »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:27 pm Nah, I'm not really in favour of that kind of world. Everything was utterly fucked up during the pandemic and there was lots of craziness. I don't (as yet!!) support any weird retribution.

In other words: You won't rest until you convinced everyone on the planet that Covid-19 was a big fake and that all people died of the vaccines instead.....
Quato

Post by Quato »

Risteard wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:31 pm I personally believe that retribution and vengeance is essential for the whole COVID totalitarianism.
If you want to know what totalitarism is, move to Russia, China or Iran. No such thing here in Ireland!

Post by 678904673 »

Risteard wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:27 pm I won't forgive Treason and crimes against humanity.
Ok. We'll leave it there so.
Quato

Post by Quato »

Risteard wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:27 pm I won't forgive Treason and crimes against humanity.
Great to hear that. When will you act on the Fat Controller or Putler?
Risteard

Post by Risteard »

Quato wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:32 pm If you want to know what totalitarism is, move to Russia, China or Iran. No such thing here in Ireland!
Rubbish. I've lived many years in Saudi Arabia in the past, and in many ways it's much freer than Ireland. Not half the thought police for a start. COVID absolutely witnessed a totalitarian state - that is without question.