Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
Quato

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by Quato »

So- instead of dancing at the crossroads, you support beheading at the crossroads?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Quato wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:31 pm In other words: You won't rest until you convinced everyone on the planet that Covid-19 was a big fake and that all people died of the vaccines instead.....
You would have to read some of my posts to know that I know Covid is very real and that it saddens me to have this extra morbidity burden on our species. In fact I'm just over a dose of it. I don't like any extra troubles for humans.
But reading would take effort and throwing out BS claims is so much easier. So I understand.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Happy Days wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 pm "Vengeance." You should like an Old Testament Prophet. And a shade hysterical. Just let it go. Most people have
Just let it go? Really?
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:32 pm And since I'm here on the thread, an interesting piece of research published recently from Italy shows vaccine recipients are producing spike protein for up to six months post injection.

Do I recall correctly that the study did not look beyond the six months, and that for all we know the production of spike protein could last for many years, there being no 'off' switch?
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I'm not sure. The study link is in the post.
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

Risteard wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:19 pm Yet another reason why all of those who voted to force everyone to accept the injection must be punished with the utmost severity.
And you see the lying sociopathic reptiles lying and gaslighting saying they were never forced to take it.

That new NZ prime minister - seriously he is not human.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

He is all too human.
To deny is very human.
Deleted

Post by Deleted »

isha wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:00 am He is all too human.
To deny is very human.
Obviously, just in case any plankies around I don't actually believe he is some non human lizard person - just that he behaves like one.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:42 am I'm not sure. The study link is in the post.
The only reference I found from a quick look is quoted below.
If I recall correctly the study end was approximately after six months so there is no longer term data.
Given that there is no "off" switch for the production of the protein we have no clue how long it might remain in production and in the body - as I understand it.

The study group, from southern Italy, was 40 subjects, 20 were vaccinated with the full cycle of mRNA vaccine as of April 2022, being part of the health sector, and 20 were unvaccinated with negativity for COVID-19 to nasopharyngeal test and with no titer of any antibodies. Other 20 unvaccinated persons were added that were positive for COVID-19. The specific PP-Spike fragment was found in 50% of the biological samples analyzed (Figures 1C–E and 2). This presence was independent of the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody titer. The antibody titers had a geometric mean of 629.86 BAU/mL (Figure 1E). The minimum time PP-Spike was detected was 69 days after vaccination, while the maximum time was 187 days. All controls (samples from unvaccinated individuals) were negative. The control group (20 unvaccinated people) was also tested after contracting COVID-19 and was negative for PP-spike.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

I don't think it has been scientifically claimed there is no off switch. And as far as I know to date some of the persistent spike protein is fragmentary.

I don't see the need to jump beyond what is actually found in the study. It's bad enough and all one can really say is more research urgently needed. Is the mRNA being retranscribed into DNA? THIS is the biggest question. A Swedish in vitro study has shown that the mechanics are possible - the one with liver cells.

If one really believes in science then the possibility of not being able to replicate the above studies is there. Or for some other interpretation. I'm just not ready to go from Vax spike protein found at 187 days to full on zombie apocalypse.

Post by 678904673 »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:04 am Just let it go? Really?
From my point of view. I'm done with it. If others want to keep banging the Covid drum then off with them
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Happy Days wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:47 pm From my point of view. I'm done with it. If others want to keep banging the Covid drum then off with them
It's not the Covid drum. Covid is here, there's not much point in talking about Covid.

It's the sincerely crazy biosecurity state authoritarianism that manifested at warp speed all over the world that I'm not going to stop remembering. Firing people from their jobs, making people bankrupt, ruining their businesses, calling reputable scientists and medics bad names, not letting unvaccinated people into colleges, shops, cafes, on buses or trains, into theatres, even banned from whole countries simply because they elected to personally not take a newly developed trial injectable that they just didn't want, and which didn't stop transmission of the virus.

That was freaky, man. Like, it just was. It was insane.

And as you may know from history once people in power get certain levels of control they don't tend to fully give them back. We are seeing similar measures softly being implemented re climate "crises" with ULEZ, bans on certain kinds of heating, getting rid of cars, etc etc.
Also extreme hate speech laws, CBDC, digital ID - the whole general thrust of things globally is towards ever greater control by governments"for the greater good". Remember that one - take your shot for the greater good?

I'm not going to easily forget the shitty way people who shared my choice were treated, and how we were largely abandoned by the silent majority to be constantly subject to incitement to hatred by media and politicians, many of whom nowadays are saying let it go, or I've moved on, or who cares or I'm done with it.

Post by 678904673 »

isha wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:21 pm It's not the Covid drum. Covid is here, there's not much point in talking about Covid.

It's the sincerely crazy biosecurity state authoritarianism that manifested at warp speed all over the world that I'm not going to stop remembering. Firing people from their jobs, making people bankrupt, ruining their businesses, calling reputable scientists and medics bad names, not letting unvaccinated people into colleges, shops, cafes, on buses or trains, into theatres, even banned from whole countries simply because they elected to personally not take a newly developed trial injectable that they just didn't want, and which didn't stop transmission of the virus.

That was freaky, man. Like, it just was. It was insane.

And as you may know from history once people in power get certain levels of control they don't tend to fully give them back. We are seeing similar measures softly being implemented re climate "crises" with ULEZ, bans on certain kinds of heating, getting rid of cars, etc etc.
Also extreme hate speech laws, CBDC, digital ID - the whole general thrust of things globally is towards ever greater control by governments"for the greater good". Remember that one - take your shot for the greater good?

I'm not going to easily forget the shitty way people who shared my choice were treated, and how we were largely abandoned by the silent majority to be constantly subject to incitement to hatred by media and politicians, many of whom nowadays are saying let it go, or I've moved on, or who cares or I'm done with it.
For me Covid is over and I couldn't be bothered about the other the stuff anymore. Clearly you feel differently, which I respect.

But I'll leave it there
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:08 pm I don't think it has been scientifically claimed there is no off switch. And as far as I know to date some of the persistent spike protein is fragmentary.

Previous vaccines have a built in expiry measured in days, IIRC, due to the method of exciting an immune response.
This mRNA jab as you know is different in that it causes our cells to generate the spike protein. That is an ongoing process unlike the older vaccines which injected a limited amount of foreign substance.

Have you read/heard of anything at all from any of the manufacturers or independent scientists, that supports a claim of an "off switch"?
If it existed do you think we would have been bombarded with the information?
I do!
I have heard some independent voices say there is "no off switch". I have never heard anyone claim there is.

They told us it would not move from the arm muscle .... which if true would have been a kind of "off switch" at least in part.
We know that was untrue.

I understand it is difficult to accept that for some there might be no end to the damaging consequences, but on a positive note there are independent researchers/medical persons/doctors who are working on recovery programs to cleanse this shit from our bodies. Hopefully they are successful and there will be an end to this for those who suffer long term consequences.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

As a follow up on the above post here is one paper from Dr. Peter McCullough which I think has been published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons. As can be clearly seen from the conclusion a lot more work is required, including testing and trials.

https://www.jpands.org/vol28no3/mccullough.pdf
Conclusion
Chronic disabling symptoms from “long COVID” and
following mRNA injections are an increasingly prevalent
problem. The symptomatic presentation has many common
features, which might be explained by the spike protein of
the virus, which is also manufactured by the vaccinee’s own
cells. There is no accepted protocol for treatment. Based on
their mechanisms of action, a combination of nattokinase,
bromelain, and curcumin should be considered. Patients need
close monitoring because of anticoagulant effects. Formal
clinical trials are urgently needed.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Cleveland Clinic study:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
Results. Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of
COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19
occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior
COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.
In multivariable analysis,
the bivalent vaccinated state was independently associated with lower risk of COVID-19 (HR, .70; 95%
C.I., .61-.80), leading to an estimated vaccine effectiveness (VE) of 30% (95% CI, 20-39%). Compared to
last exposure to SARS-CoV-2 within 90 days, last exposure 6-9 months previously was associated with
twice the risk of COVID-19, and last exposure 9-12 months previously with 3.5 times the risk.
Highlights are mine.

And then we get this analysis
Jaw-Dropping Discovery: CDC Data Reveals COVID Vaccine Could Shave Off 24 Years from Men’s Lives!
https://expose-news.com/2023/09/01/c19- ... -24-years/

I find it very difficult to believe the conclusions of that analysis, so hopefully someone, more capable than I, can find its faults and post. Else it is really horrifying.
Quato

Post by Quato »

Why on earth do some people keep riding the dead horse of a dangerous vaccine ? The conspiracy stuff with Herr Schwab or Bill Gates did not work out- so the next insanity is getting dragged in ?

You want to find a fault in your above stuff? Well...for a start...I would avoid the source of your "information" like the plague. It is a fake news factory:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expos%C3%A9
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Quato wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:13 am Why on earth do some people keep riding the dead horse of a dangerous vaccine ? The conspiracy stuff with Herr Schwab or Bill Gates did not work out- so the next insanity is getting dragged in ?

You want to find a fault in your above stuff? Well...for a start...I would avoid the source of your "information" like the plague. It is a fake news factory:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expos%C3%A9
Hehehehehehe and then refer to Wikipedia as a reliable source of information! :lol:

I will stay with the likes of the Cleveland Clinic thanks.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Everyone's an anti-vaxxer now 😏

schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:34 pm Everyone's an anti-vaxxer now 😏
generate.gifglobe.com.jpeg
generate.gifglobe.com.jpeg (60.53 KiB) Viewed 12486 times
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:34 pm Everyone's an anti-vaxxer now 😏

I am confused, but it probably has something to do with the meaning of "fully vaccinated", which to me means taking all the shots including the latest booster.

85% of 5+ fully vaccinated but only 8.5% of 18+ have taken the third shot.
That does not compute for me.
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:03 pm I am confused, but it probably has something to do with the meaning of "fully vaccinated", which to me means taking all the shots including the latest booster.

85% of 5+ fully vaccinated but only 8.5% of 18+ have taken the third shot.
That does not compute for me.
Like so many things about covid the language and meaning relating to definitions surrounding the Covid vaccine are constantly in a state of flux.

Essentially whatever definition or meaning is necessary to bolster the "safe and effective" mantra at any given time is the correct meaning, no matter how counter intuitive it appears.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Next time you might read what you link and maybe explain why you think the link is relevant.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/scich ... d-19-risk/
the researchers didn’t find that more doses caused a higher risk of infection

The study never claimed that, so this is a strawman argument.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... causation/
Cleveland Clinic study didn’t find that taking more COVID-19 vaccine doses causes increased COVID-19 risk; association alone doesn’t imply causation

The same strawman argument - no need to read past the headline on this one ...

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... nterpreted
Cleveland Clinic paper does not say the bivalent booster increases the risk of catching COVID, but rather, that it reduced infections by 30 per cent.

Does it not?

I will again quote from the study
Compared to last exposure to SARS-CoV-2 within 90 days, last exposure 6-9 months previously was associated with twice the risk of COVID-19, and last exposure 9-12 months previously with 3.5 times the risk

As an aside if the shot has reduced efficacy does that not mean the risk of being infected is greater than if it had the expected efficacy?

PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

This is an interesting video and if the theory should prove to be true it could be catastrophic.

What must be concerning to all is that the manufacturing process for Pfizer's own trial substance was not the same as for the production batches which were injected into most people and the theory is that the difference is dangerous to the recipient.