Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Vaccine megathread

All things COVID
Setanta

Re: Vaccine megathread

Post by Setanta »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:40 pm I derived at that conclusion, do you want a 300 word essay on it?
But what supports your conclusion?

I found it took,alot of personal bias to favour the theory it's manmade Vs natural occuring virus

I had no solid,nor anecdotal evidence to draw a conclusion for man-made,but was some limited anecdotal evidence to underpin notion,it was caused by eating wildlife,
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:40 pm I derived at that conclusion, do you want a 300 word essay on it?
Anything beyond “I believe, therefore you are stupid” would be interesting. Believe as you wish.
Jack The Stripper

Post by Jack The Stripper »

knownunknown wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:13 pm Anything beyond “I believe, therefore you are stupid” would be interesting. Believe as you wish.
Steady up there now, I’m calling no one stupid.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Ed Dowd's book 'Cause Unknown' promises to be an 'enlightening' read.

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.com/Cause-Epidemic-Sudden-Childrens-Defense/dp/1510776397
It is referenced in this link.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... e-unknown/
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:18 pm Ed Dowd's book 'Cause Unknown' promises to be an 'enlightening' read.

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.com/Cause-Epidemic-Sudden-Childrens-Defense/dp/1510776397
It is referenced in this link.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... e-unknown/
Ah, 5 minutes on the internet looking into https://childrenshealthdefense.org/ shows me that
  • The website ownership is redacted, so I cant see who is behind the site. I'd like to know who's stuff I'm reading
  • The contact address is a dusty mall and currently a phone shop. Nice office that.
  • Wikipedia has it as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. I'd trust Wikipedia more than a random website due to Wikipedia's peer review functionality, and there's references to support that.
  • They are also jumping on 5G and EMF
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Hairy-Joe wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:23 pm Ah, 5 minutes on the internet looking into https://childrenshealthdefense.org/ shows me that
  • The website ownership is redacted, so I cant see who is behind the site. I'd like to know who's stuff I'm reading
  • The contact address is a dusty mall and currently a phone shop. Nice office that.
  • Wikipedia has it as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. I'd trust Wikipedia more than a random website due to Wikipedia's peer review functionality, and there's references to support that.
  • They are also jumping on 5G and EMF
The usual response ....... have a go at the messenger rather than deal with uncomfortable facts in the article.

Whatever suits you.
I could not care less if I tried hard.

Someone who believes what they read on Wikipedia ..... :D :D :D
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Still think,had them vaxxines been made available to poor countries,it would have curtailed this pandemic years early and not as many varients emerged.....pure and utter greed,for what
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Jack The Stripper

Setanta wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:15 pm

Still think,had them vaxxines been made available to poor countries,it would have curtailed this pandemic years early and not as many varients emerged.....pure and utter greed,for what
China had ample time to curtail it. Close the stable door first.
Hairy-Joe

Post by Hairy-Joe »

PureIsle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Someone who believes what they read on Wikipedia ..... :D :D :D
Ah, the irony in that statement...
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Setanta wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:15 pm

Still think,had them vaxxines been made available to poor countries,it would have curtailed this pandemic years early and not as many varients emerged....
In my opinion, having read scientists who have this following opinion, it's much more likely that non sterilising vaccines such as exist for Covid put selective evolutionary pressure on the virus to create variants that evade the vaccine elicited antibodies, and have prolonged the pandemic.
Plus recent studies show that the more shots taken, the higher the chance of infections. For example more than 3 times more likely to get Covid after third shot. See the large Cleveland study of 50,000+ health workers below. You have to read down through it to see the findings.

In general, where there are more infections, there is more evolution of variants.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 625v1.full
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Jack The Stripper

The ideology that vaccines should have been given to third world countries I presume as priority and for free is a crock of shit.
All these third world countries need to get their house in order. I wouldn’t be bringing batches of children into the world and be a bum on everyone else to help their upbringing.
Solve the problems not band aiding it.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

isha wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:05 am In my opinion, having read scientists who have this following opinion, it's much more likely that non sterilising vaccines such as exist for Covid put selective evolutionary pressure on the virus to create variants that evade the vaccine elicited antibodies, and have prolonged the pandemic.
Plus recent studies show that the more shots taken, the higher the chance of infections. For example more than 3 times more likely to get Covid after third shot. See the large Cleveland study of 50,000+ health workers below. You have to read down through it to see the findings.

In general, where there are more infections, there is more evolution of variants.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 625v1.full
I think,when yous compare the death to infection ratio,it's undoubtedly the vaxxines have saved millions,and a refusal to let poorer countries make em,has cost untold lives

Bill gates,put a stop to these countries,he's the richest people in the world with decades,what good is anymore money to him.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Setanta wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:51 pm I think,when yous compare the death to infection ratio,it's undoubtedly the vaxxines have saved millions,and a refusal to let poorer countries make em,has cost untold lives

Bill gates,put a stop to these countries,he's the richest people in the world with decades,what good is anymore money to him.
It is shown that the vaccines increase the infection rate up to 3 fold for those who are boosted .... does that mean the vaccines result in greater numbers of deaths and not less?
mmercedes84

Post by mmercedes84 »

Setanta wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:51 pm I think,when yous compare the death to infection ratio,it's undoubtedly the vaxxines have saved millions,and a refusal to let poorer countries make em,has cost untold lives

What's the data behind this , regardless of vaccines wouldn't poorer countries have a higher impact rate from a virus regardless as level of care would be lower. Really need to see scientific data of the untold lives this vaccine saved as otherwise who's to say the vaccine done this.

What were the age groups etc would also be a seperate topic as mass inncolucation was performed.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Yesterday I came across a screenshot of an email and didn't understand the full context of it.
20230112_070807.jpg
20230112_070807.jpg (220.18 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
Today I have read a thread about Brianne Dressen and I now understand what the email was about.

Brianne volunteered to take part in Covid vaccine trials in November 2020.
After her first shot of Astra Zeneca
Within hours, she felt tingling down her arm, experienced blurry and double vision, and her hearing became distorted. The next morning, her left leg slumped, and she developed agonizing sensitivities to light and sound.

Within two weeks, she suffered autotomic dysfunction, GI problems, irregular heart rate, painful paresthasias, heart and blood pressure fluctuations, and brain fog. She eventually lost control of her legs and bladder and had to resort to using a wheelchair much of the time.

Brianne was diagnosed at the NIH with Post Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and post-vaccine neuropathy, as well as short-term memory loss.
Note - this was an official diagnosis by the NIH research team in the US.

After some time Brianne joined some Facebook groups where people who had vaccine injuries shared their stories and possible remedies and just gave each other support.

In May 2021 Brianne spoke publicly about her vaccine injury and a few weeks later the support groups she was involved in with thousands of other people were banned for "misinformation".

She and others continued trying to re-establish support groups plus set up non profit groups to try and help people but we're constantly banned, removed, or had their outreach throttled.

Back to the email...

Rob Flaherty works in the White House as Director of Digital Media Strategy.

This is him writing to Facebook in April 2021.

And the email I couldn't understand fully yesterday - the one at the top of this post - is Facebook explaining to people in the WH including Rob Flaherty that they will censor information even if it is true if it is likely to contribute to vaccine hesitancy.

This is Rob Flaherty. The person who decided what people are allowed to read, censoring information even if it is true.
20230113_083238.jpg
20230113_083238.jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Note - these people who were banned included VOLUNTEERS like Brianne who literally sacrificed themselves to try find a solution to the pandemic. It's disgusting what happened to them.
Enoch Von Clausewitz

Post by Enoch Von Clausewitz »

fecked up email that. Para 3: "there's nowt wrong with the ''so-called'' 'disinformation', re vaccines; but we'll do our best to block it anyhow" :roll:
bunch of scum whoever thev feck they are :x

"Virality of content" - some turn of phrase that!! :lol:

ah yeah, the "6Percent" ish (unvaxed) will be hunted down by a marauding horde of degenerate thuggish Gestapos, and will have the quacksines forced upon them by the sound of things,, might even be televised - "for all our benefits''

#fukchoicecosuwillhavenone
"when illusion spin her nette, i'm never where i wanna be"

'Cardmarker , CrossDresser , Awarenesss Raiser & Freelance Disabuser' <all rights reserved>
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:37 am Note - these people who were banned included VOLUNTEERS like Brianne who literally sacrificed themselves to try find a solution to the pandemic. It's disgusting what happened to them.
Have you come across any definitive declaration from a good source as to the reasons why such a campaign was carried out to get everyone jabbed?

We are very well aware it was not for public health reasons. The jabs never did what we were told they would do.

So the question really is .... why have governments all over the world done this and at whose instigation?

It is clearly a conspiracy FACT that almost all governments followed the same pattern and in lock-step, to have everyone jabbed with a useless and possibly toxic medication.
Who organised this conspiracy?
To whose benefit?
How did they benefit?

These are all questions quite a lot of people would like to find answers to.
There are lots of suggestions around, but none that fully answers the questions, that I have found.

It is aggravating to not know!
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

My inclination is to think it is incompetence rather than malice.
I may be wrong on that.
Certainly there has been fraud - eg Fauci's early emails calling for devastating takedowns of Barrington, and emails where the gain of function research was to be ignored going forward after initially expressing concerns. There has also been willful blindness re the inadequate trials and the huge incidence of adverse events.

But I am personally not into going down the conspiratorial ''planned'' route as an explanation....I just want there to be proper and rigorous scientific checking of these products and to stop use in all cohorts where first they are harmful and second where not necessary. If they are beneficial to the elderly let that be the case.

My oldest son, with whom in the early days I had many debates because he was in favour, is now adamantly against the shots. He is always trying to have this discussion with me now as to WHY. I personally cannot see how the evidence for the motivation can be presently gathered so that it is verifiable and I am not interested in any random conspiracy ideas as a foundation upon which to build.
Therefore I cannot help in that aspect of the debate as it may be years before there is any possible clarity on that.

Obviously that's just my opinion and others can do what they want!
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

@isha,

On the one hand you think it is incompetence not malice.
Yet you believe there was fraud.
I don't see how those two are compatible, unless you believe the fraud was not malicious.

There has been lots of 'collusion' between different parties, the whole of which amounts to a conspiracy.
Conspiracy: secretly planning with other people to do something

Twitter, facebook etc. and USA gov for instance.
FACEBOOK REVEALS: WE CENSORED TRUE CONTENT ABOUT COVID VACCINES
https://gript.ie/facebook-reveals-we-ce ... -vaccines/

and as you well know there are lots of other such collusions/conspiracies coming to light.

I accept it will very likely be a long time (if ever) before we know whose hand is behind it all.
That does not mean the ultimate source should not be searched for, despite the distractions thrown at the public.
Jack The Stripper

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:32 am Have you come across any definitive declaration from a good source as to the reasons why such a campaign was carried out to get everyone jabbed?

We are very well aware it was not for public health reasons. The jabs never did what we were told they would do.

So the question really is .... why have governments all over the world done this and at whose instigation?

It is clearly a conspiracy FACT that almost all governments followed the same pattern and in lock-step, to have everyone jabbed with a useless and possibly toxic medication.
Who organised this conspiracy?
To whose benefit?
How did they benefit?

These are all questions quite a lot of people would like to find answers to.
There are lots of suggestions around, but none that fully answers the questions, that I have found.

It is aggravating to not know!
To put it in simple terms it was a money making racket. The pharmaceutical companies when they had their soup were like Dublin lifting the Sam maguire. Get the double dose, and boosters every 6 months. Crock of dung.
isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:45 pm @isha,

On the one hand you think it is incompetence not malice.
Yet you believe there was fraud.
I don't see how those two are compatible, unless you believe the fraud was not malicious.

There has been lots of 'collusion' between different parties, the whole of which amounts to a conspiracy.
Conspiracy: secretly planning with other people to do something

Twitter, facebook etc. and USA gov for instance.

Fair points and true

My answer to your earlier question then is at this time I just don't have the energy/resources to properly look for the WHY.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Jack The Stripper wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:54 pm To put it in simple terms it was a money making racket. The pharmaceutical companies when they had their soup were like Dublin lifting the Sam maguire. Get the double dose, and boosters every 6 months. Crock of dung.
If it was just a money making racket on behalf of pharma companies why did almost all governments ignore concerns about the jabs and strongly promote/coerce/mandate them?

Obviously that is not a complete answer.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

isha wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:21 pm Fair points and true

My answer to your earlier question then is at this time I just don't have the energy/resources to properly look for the WHY.
That is very understandable.
I feel a similar lack of energy to keep digging to try to find an answer.

Yet I hate to let this go.

In addition, recent events and book releases have shown me this type of behaviour is not recent which of course makes things all the worse.
Jack The Stripper

PureIsle wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:22 pm If it was just a money making racket on behalf of pharma companies why did almost all governments ignore concerns about the jabs and strongly promote/coerce/mandate them?

Obviously that is not a complete answer.
They were all making bags of cash also.