Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

What's going to happen when we are all* vaccinated?

All things COVID
PureIsle

Re: What's going to happen when we are all* vaccinated?

Post by PureIsle »

The ad hominem posts in this thread are getting tiresome.

It would be great if those who do this would instead, debate the content of the post if they wish, or alternatively not respond at all.

This 'shoot the messenger' because you dislike/disagree with/disapprove of/whatever the message does no one any good, least of all those doing it.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

PureIsle wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:30 am The ad hominem posts in this thread are getting tiresome.

It would be great if those who do this would instead, debate the content of the post if they wish, or alternatively not respond at all.

This 'shoot the messenger' because you dislike/disagree with/disapprove of/whatever the message does no one any good, least of all those doing it.
Agreed,
I dont have to like anybody, or agree with their views, to be civil with them.
Beat them with intelligent discourse, and stick to the topic.

I'm not sure that there will be a case now"when we are all vaccinated". I think we have more or less reached that now with 94%, and we are now talking boosters forever, so vaccines forever. Populace acquiescence has guaranteed this.
Abella

Post by Abella »

94% vaccinated will be the high water mark as more dont get the boosters the unvaccinated will grow in numbers, going to be a interesting early 2022 thats for sure
schmittel
Verified Username

Post by schmittel »

The answer to the OPs question is increasingly looking like another lockdown unfortunately.
Banshee Bones

Post by Banshee Bones »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:46 pm Gathering pace? We've known pretty much since the first vaccines were administered that we would need booster shots, just like most other vaccines.
We knew back then that the vaccinnes would require boosters by October/November?

You might direct me to the relevent statements from Nphet from that period, if you would be so kind.